Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

People Watching (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People Watching (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: People Watching (Closed)

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:51 am

"You see how they try to put the fires out? Trying to stop the madness from spreading. Watch them run, try to stop it. Watch them get burned by it. The more intense the madness becomes...the more and faster it burns. Spreading quickly, faster and faster until it can't be stopped. As the madness grows. A haze, a mist sets in like the smoke. Makes it hard to see what's there, hard to act and think. A thick fog that spreads confusion, obscures vision. So when we decide to strike..." as he said this he stepped past three mean looking men who were trying to see what was going on and he snapped the neck of a fourth hiding behind them. He gripped the dead man's arm and pulled down the sleeve, revealing the dark mark. He then darted back to her side."they will be so lost in the confusion. They won't know what happened. They'll look to blame someone. Each other. Violence will spread in the ranks. Madness will begin to burn in them. The confusion will grow. You see Violetta...all it takes. Is a little spark" he said with a very wide grin.

Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Grimm Soldier
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetta Grimm Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 am

Violetta turned to watch as the people behind them made attempted to extinguish the flames. But it was no use, as the fire was already too strong. Other ran away from it, trying to get out before it caught them as well. No matter what they did, the inferno was stronger and faster. She wondered if it would catch up to them; if she would burn, too. But for the moment she was more interested in watching the others, and listening to the words of the man who was even more insane that she was. She snapped back around, just in time to see a man die at the hands of her companion, and she smirked at his words. “Of course they will,” she said, “the person to blame always has to be someone they can get to. Somebody they can hurt or hunt for it. Even if it isn’t true. It’s always like that.” Her mind shifted to her family again. To how after she’d run away, they had tried to blame it on others until the truth was too obvious for them to avoid. They didn’t care if it was logical, they just wanted to get someone back. The more that people screamed, the more excited she became, but she fought to keep hold of her own mind. “Yes, I do see,” she replied absently as she couldn’t help herself but to turn and look back at the havoc Reaper had caused.

Violetta Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:45 am

As he listened, the four men protecting the Death Eater commander he killed erupted in rage and tore one another apart. Reaper raised his arm and snapped his fingers. The death eater who'd killed the other three watched as his wand moved towards to his own head and shouted confringio, despite inside his mind screaming no, but he was not in control of himself, a jet of flame consuming him and several innocents around him. The confusion made Wizards think each other were attacking each other. Believing they were death eaters they set upon each other. Turning the streets into rivers of blood and bodies. Reaper laughed darkly, his laughter thundering over the waging battle behind them. The twisted grin of Reaper etched to his face and his laughter becoming more deadly than the fire behind them. "Like how you ran after you butchered your family? I'm surprised Sentinel's haven't come for you. Although, best not to fuck with a member of the Dragon Family. If you haven't noticed we're psycho's. Though, I find it admirable. You're an interesting woman. I have much to show you...you see I enjoy teaching about madness. Remember when you asked me how I win this war...this...is my answer. Ahaha."
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetta Grimm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:15 am

Violetta watched in amazement as the last of the four men killed himself. It was clear to her that he didn’t want to, and instead was forced. The woman had used the Imperius Curse more times than she could count, but she couldn’t remember it ever working quite the way it had for Reaper. She was shocked at how easy it had been for him to form such a blood bath out of a could of dark, but otherwise not volatile people. She raised an eyebrow at the laugh, though she instantly turned on the man when he mentioned her family, though her expression was only one of curiosity. “You’ve been dead for many more years than I have been alive. How can you possible know that?” she asked, though her look of curiosity turned into one of understanding when she realised that he was right. It would be easy to win a war if their enemies were turned into such a crazed mess before they had to even draw a wand.
Violetta Grimm
Violetta Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 am

Reaper smiled. "Because I was around when the Grimm's and the Shadows were friends...before they acted as an separate faction, thus, they show the old world respect I am used to. So...They got me up to speed. On everything. Besides, I'm a rare kind of Grimm. I'm a member of the Order, doesn't have a standing anymore, but the old breed are still alive, Averbane, Legion, Hades, The elite guard, also known as the Silver Lancers, they're all order. We tend to know everything that's going down." he guided her away from the fight, which continued in its escalation, the fire now left along, grew and grew, reach higher intensities. "I have a great deal I could teach you Violetta. You're from a strong Lineage, and I believe you worthy of it. Would you care for such lessons of violence?"
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetta Grimm Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Violetta was a little surprised that she had been mentioned at all. When she had been accepted by the Grimms, she had shed much of her past. It wasn’t something that she talked about, and she didn’t think that it was even on record. “Well, it’s nice to know that I’ve left some kind of impression,” she said with a dry smirk, “I image you had a lot to learn about what has happened since you were last around. I mean.. it’s hardly been a peaceful millennium.” Despite the draw to look back, or even go back, so that the could watch the havoc that was left behind them, she continued walking once again and turned to face Reaper as she walked. “Lessons of violence?” she asked, thinking that she could already be pretty violent on her own, but her curiosity was peaked, so she smirked and said, “I’d like to learn what you could teach me.
Violetta Grimm
Violetta Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:57 am

Reaper chuckled. "Well, everything that happens, and people notice, then someone will have documented it. Specificaly, the Divines or Shadows, they tend to know everything thats happened in house. Though...its usually kept quiet and to themselves. They like knowing things, not telling what they know. They're odd like that, wish they'd be more useful...buuuuuut hey. Can't force it." he then continued his walk and suddenly darted sideways, a beam of wood flining past where his head was. "That would have hurt" he muttered, turning around to see where it had come from, he was met by a large inferno that had somehow caused an explosion.

He watched as the fire moved closer and sighed. Dragging his arm back wards before pushing it fowards, bringing a powerful gust of wind, press the flames backwards before he moved his left arm side ways and rotating it, water errupting from pipes beneath the street and curling around his arm, yet, not making him wet, as if it had become a solid object. He brought his arm across his body in a wide arc, the water forming a solid wall that swept through the flames, buildings and streets, dragging weakened buildings to the ground and drowning those inside them.

Putting his hands in pockets he shrugged. "where was I...? Oh right. Yeah my time wasn't peaceful either. By sixteen me and my brother commited Genocide. It was an interesting time, however, it was needed. We were convicted when we were 19, at 27, when there was a lull and they finally caught up with us, we got sentenced to death but Hades acted first and put us in a magic comma...anyway. What we learned really didn't surpise us....And good, I have much to show you..."
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetta Grimm Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Violetta did not hate the Divines, but talking about them so much put her a little on edge. She had been cleared by the Grimms, but that didn’t mean that her original family would be as forgiving. They didn’t take very kindly to those who turned on their family, let alone in a way like she had. Even now, she couldn’t remember exactly what had set her off, but she did remember enjoying watching their blood fall to the ground. “I think they’re more conniving than they-” her words were cut off as something flew at them, though it seemed that it was headed toward her companion rather than herself. The woman watched again as Reaper manipulated the water to cause even more devastation.

I can’t decide if it was stupid of him or not to keep you alive,” she said, “I mean. Did he really think any good would come from having you around?” Of course, Hades probably knew exactly what would happen when the brothers were awakened, but she still didn’t understand how they were supposed to change the course of the war. But she’d learned a few things since the bar, though she couldn’t exactly describe what. “I look forward to it,” she said, wondering what else the man would be able to teach her, “though, I have to ask how you plan to fit that in along with the whole war issue.
Violetta Grimm
Violetta Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 am

"Of course they are, the Divines are stronger than the Grimm, have been for a long time. Yes, we have the likes of Averbane, Me, Legion and Hades. Yet, who guards their doors when they sleep? Who patrols our palace? Who defends our walls. A lot of Divines do. Our guards are nearly all Divine, in a night they could land a significant amount of damage before we could react. However, they won't. We started the last war, we'll probably start the next one. A war with the Divines...Well, nobody would walk away looking good from that fight."

He continued his walk, happy now he'd made his mark. Reminding the wizardry world that there were greater evils than the Death Eaters. He'd once been notorious and feared among the community. When he had left, he became an urban myth. Something that amused him. He knew some had survived from his reign of chaos. Lived long enough to know he existed. Lived long enough to think him dead.

He flicked his wrist, rotating it 180 degrees before relaxing his hand, a crackle of magic echoed from it, a flurry of sparks and embers flew to the epicentre of the destruction. Forming a mark, the Grimm insignia the three lines owning a slight curve, and inside the triangle the touching parts formed was a skull, two scythe's behind it. Overlapped. The mark of Reaper. Beneath it carved in the ground was "I'm back"

He had a flair for the dramatic, but it served him well. For this would be the spark he built his firestorm upon.

"In a time of peace. You're right we're not needed. In a time of war? We're the best kind of people to have around. Think of it this way. If your own people feared your malicious, brutalic, dark and twisted actions...what must your enemies think?"
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2