Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)

4 posters

Go down

The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)  Empty The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Marvolo danced her way down the street as she left Remus' house, the wedding was a booming success and everyone was happy and she had danced half the night with Corvinus and luna given that her beloved husband had left before the ceremony. Twirling she took off her heals holding them in one hand she threw her cigerette away and only a tiny bit drunk she decided to apparatae to Sirius' home. He had brought her there after they ran into each other, revealing where he had lived. Appearing on the short snow covered walk she walked barefoot to the front door and let herself in. "Sirius." she dropped her shoes with a bang "Orion" she slammed the door "Black." she didnt bother searching for her other half, she knew he could hear her "You stood me up and now you must pay for it!" she declared walking into his kitchen she stole a bottle of his wine, opening it she poured herself a glass, "Come out come out lover, i can smell you" 

Marv's dress:
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)  Empty Re: The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)

Post by Sirius Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

In a flash Sirius was in the kitchen looking back at his beloved, he looked at her with his eyes narrowing as he signaled her for her to drop the wine. "It's rude to drink when in the presence of guests and we're not alone in this house love," he said and pulled up three chairs by moving his hands, "Take a seat," he told her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: N/A

Back to top Go down

The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)  Empty Re: The Blacks Are Back (Sirius/Mal/Sol)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Rolling her eyes she corked the bottle and put it away, she sniffed the air, still trying to get used to her new abilities. "Whose here?" she asked propping her head up with her hand.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:51 pm

"You can't expect me to have been the only one to survive a battle, " he explained as he took a seat, "Alas when I had full control over my abilities I discovered you Harry and everyone else were frozen in time," he reminded his wife of the fact he had spent fifty years without her company, her warmth, "So there was only one person I went to find," he added.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:54 pm

"Who?" she said as his words washed over 'you, harry, and everyone else.' "No...he was on the list of the dead, he...oh my gods....You didnt say Mal's name...is he here? alive?" she looked around her eyes widening at the idea, she took a deep breath slowly seperating the two scents in the house.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 pm

"Is he here?" Sirius repeated the question with a small chuckle, "Well Malphas is alive.. but he's not really the Malphas you knew once," he told her so perhaps Marvolo had a small chance of understanding that Mal was no longer a teenager in growth he was a real man now, "He's not your baby boy anymore Marvolo," he added in the end.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:58 pm

She took a deep breath and looked at her hands, her heart ached "he's still my son" she whispered her hand fluttering to her stomach out of instinct, recalling what it felt like to carry him.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 pm

"You shouldn't be too sure of that," Sirius commented ominously.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Stepping into the kitchen Malphas' body was wrapped by a dark cloak that mirrored a dementor hovering around, closing the door behind him, Malphas looked twice at the chair he was supposed to sit in before it returned to its place at the dining table as Malphas stood, "Hello.." he whispered in his thicker yet still powerful and charming voice, as he dropped his hood to show a considerably older man standing where once a handsome boy stood. He had lost most hair and his beard kept growing, his cheeks and eyes were tired as his body was on the way of turning 71 years old.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Unemployed

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Marvolo looked up as the man entered the room, her hands shook and she held them tightly. She didnt trust her legs to let her stand, she swallowed hard as she opened her mouth to speak, she meant ot say hello but all she could say was "..Mal"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm

"Yes? It is me mother.. I'm back," he said looking from his mother to his father afterwards smiling warmly at Sirius after they had spent fifty years together never leaving each other's side.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:12 pm

She stood shakily and walked over to the man who now loomed over her more then he ever did. She looked up at him, she slowly raised a hand and touched his jaw, his heat almost burning her cold skin. She dropped her hand and backed away, bumping into sirius' knees from where he sat. She paused and just drank in the sight of him "I...gods..Malphas..." she trailed off unable to form words.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Sirius suddenly stood up and placed his rough large hands on Marvolo's shoulders kissing her earlobe before hurling her at Mal as he opened his arms and embraced his mother before Sirius came in and embraced the two of them. "I don't want to get separated from you two again.." Mal muttered.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm

She let out a yelp of surprise as her husband threw her to there son and on instinct she wrapped her arms around Mal's waist, as Sirius crushed her between them she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. "My boy. my boy" she whispered  as the dam of emotions broke threatening to swallow her, "I never thought i'd see either of you again and now here you stand, my boys, my men. my husband and our beautiful strong son. Gods" she hiccuped trying to wipe away the tears. She wrapped her arms around Mal's neck and nuzzled him drinking in the famillar but foreign smell of him. "My beautiful son..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:50 am

"We won't be apart anymore," Sirius whispered to his family before giving Malphas a look his son knew too well. Dropping his arms he once again sat down, "Marvolo.. we have news," he sighed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Marvolo stepped away from her son and whiped her tears best she could she turned to Sirius "News? what news other then my son and the love of my life have returned to me?" she sat on the chair near them both.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Placing his foot on his chair Mal sighed and rested his elbow on his knee, "There is something more.." Malphas responded "Mother... I have a son," he added and nearly spat it out.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Marvolo stifled a gasp at the declaration "A son?" she looked at Sirius incredously "...my..our grandson? oh my gods"  her hand fluttered to the ring on her finger twirling it nervously. "..Am i allowed to meet him darling?" she asked cautously afraid of what her son may say.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:04 am

"That would be the problem love, we have no idea where he is. We've been searching for him for five years," Sirius sighed and motioned for Malphas to tell the story of his son as it was his duty.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:07 am

Looking at Sirius with disdain as his father made him tell this story again Malphas shook his head, "First of all do not judge my parenting methods," he growled, "As soon as Solomon turned three I left him in the woods to fend for himself, father would often visit him and teach him some things, and like that he grew into a man on his own. I visited him when he turned twenty,... five years ago... and he erupted and ran, slaughtering many of our companions in the way. We haven't been able to track him down, he can be anywhere... but if he's caught by uncle.. I am afraid we'll have a problem," he admitted.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 am

Marvolo rubbed her temples as her son spoke "You did what you felt was best though it sounds like it backfired on you." with a subtle move she was changed out of her gown too tight black pants a t-shirt and her leather jacket and knee high combat boots. Feeling much more comfortable she sat back in her chair and crossed her legs "Well lucky for you my boy, you know have two vampires for parents" she shot a quick smile at Sirius "Perhaps we should find your son, before someone else does."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Turning to his wife he understood she thought this would be just another job, "Love, Solomon is dangerous... for us as well. He's completely deranged and I've taught him perhaps a bit too well, he has traps set for any and everything, I nearly faced my doom when searching for him as he trapped me in a pit filled with hungry werewolves, and Malphas still has the scar from the arrows near his heart," he warned before his son motioned for him to get his turn to speak.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:02 pm

"It's true... Solomon is a one man army," He admitted sighing as he was the main reason for his son to be the inhuman beast he was, "Thing is, he's like a muggle army, of course with their weapons they're dangerous, but we have stronger magic. Granted he has his own talents each of us surpasses him," Malphas reminded his father, Solomon was a strange boy even in his youth, his father had said, he had always had a big prowess in anything he tried, but his personality, that was the worse. Few could take his temper, "I have a suggestion," he then said, "The best hunters and trackers are in the ranks of the Nexus... I am sure you two still have connections there, especially you mother. I'd like to ask of you a favor," his mind quickly went to Emrys as he closed his eyes for a fraction of a second before focusing on the conversation, "Enlist their help in this task," he plead.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Marvolo listened and nodded slowly "I shall. it seems my loves you have created a foe for yourselves. but Solomon is family and we will not leave him where our enemies can find him. I shall enlist there help and in two days time we will find him. failure is not an option." she shot her son a reassuring smile. "I'll get in touch with my friends in the nexus and we will get help. dont worry."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down