Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Exploring the grounds

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Exploring the grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the grounds

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Scarlett shrugged, humming her favorite song to herself while she put the finish touches on Luna's flower crown. "Mmhm.. I suppose I am," she declared lifting her creation onto Luna's head, fixing a few arrangements before crawling over to see from a better view. "Wow! You look beautiful!" she stated in awe, admiring the way the sun caught Luna's eyes creating tiny gold specks to appear. "Why can't I look like way?"she wondered, sitting down to start on her own flower crown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 7:27 am

Luna blushes at the compliment and shifts on the floor. She was secretly making one herself and places it on Scarlett's head, grinning at her. ''Little Red. You are beautiful yourself. You are not just beautiful, you are an amazing person! Never want to look like someone else 'cause you are beautiful. You're unique. Chin up Red.'' She grins at the nickname she just made for her and looks at her with a smile. She quickly whips out her black wand and points it a ring of daisies, they lift in the air and bind together. She mutters a word that her sister taught her and a shiny surface appears in the daisy ring looking like a mirror with a daisy border. ''Look. You are beautiful.'' She looks at the girl with a grin. Scarlett reminds Luna of her twin and that made Luna open up to her more easily.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 am

Luna then placed a smaller flower crown on Scarlett's head, that she had been secretly making. It was much better than the one Scarlett made for her, but at least she made is with the right intentions- to symbolize their newly friendship. Touching and admiring the details of her crown, Luna complimented her on how she was beautiful on the inside and the outside. Smiling sheepishly Scarlett looks away, knowing that her cheeks are turning a rosy pink. Suddenly watching as Luna whips out her wand and murmur a few words, a flower mirror then forms itself landing gently in her grasp. ''Look. You are beautiful,'' Scarlett glanced back at Luna before taking a look through the mirror. In sat a girl with waist-length chestnut brown curls with golden strung deforming throughout her hair, her eyes a light pinkish color with golden specks around the pupil, her cheeks somewhat matching her eyes and in her hair sat a flower crown filled with her favorite flowers- daisies. She was beautiful but now she believe in it too, "You know, I like that word," she commented, "Unique. What does it exactly mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 9:25 am

Luna grins at Scarlett blushing and laughs. ''So do I and it means you are one of a kind. Different but still amazing.'' She grins at her...her new friend. She then looks at her eyes in amazement. ''Wow...your eyes are really pretty!'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 am

Scarlett nodded in understatement, "One of a kind," she repeated, "Sounds a lot like you," she stated, glancing back at Luna. "Whoever that guy is that makes your energy shine pure, is going to be the luckiest guy in Hogwarts," she commented, turning back to her mirror. Luna then says something about Scarlett's eyes being pretty, "I don't see how could they be like that," she started, taking a look herself, "Lasted I checked they were light brown,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 9:45 am

Luna blushes bright red. ''I'm the lucky one, Red. I really am.'' She looks at her eyes turning confused and then her eyes widen. ''So they're a light pink with the light brown specks. What's your emotion now? It could be a..power.'' She states going into deep thought and chewing her bottom lip.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 am

Scarlett smiled, "Who is he is? Is he in Hufflepuff? Maybe I know him," she asked, wanting to know who the guy was. Blushing a bit at the emotion she was feeling, Scarlett told "I feel loved.." she smiled shy, looking down at the ground.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Sun May 19, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 am

Luna grins. ''Yeah he is. Achilles Grimm.'' She smiles at the thought of him...and the kisses they shared. ''Then that explains the pink. Pink is the colour of love.'' She chews on her lip thinking of the power she read about. ''Come on..what was it?!''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:05 am

Scarlett grinned, "I know him, he's in our Astronomy class," she declared proudly, "He's really nice and gently with people's feelings,"she said, fiddling with her hair. "He was one of the people that helped me get through my bullying," "He was suppose to get back at that meanie but he didn't want to tell me what he was gong to do,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:11 am

Luna blushes. ''Yeah that's him. Wait..you're being bullied!? Why didn't ya tell me? I could've got 'em.'' She smiles at her then she shouts with joy. ''I know it now! A metamorphagus! They can change their appearance! As you are new to the power, that could explain your emotions changing it 'cause you haven't learnt to control it!'' She claps her hands with excitement.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 am

Scarlett laughed, "Nevermind that," she stated, flashes of green flickering in her eyes. "Metamorphagus aren't they rare, like one in a thousand?" she asked, taking mental note to pay more attention in Transfiguration class. "And how last has this been going on?" she shouted excitingly, her eyes now a pure green, "That's amazing! But Andromeda can change her hair color," she protested, "I don't think I ever did that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:24 am

Luna grins and looks at her eyes change. ''Well..your eyes are green right now? Focus. Think of...blonde hair?'' She suggests and watches. ''They are very rare...they are...unique, Red.'' She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:31 am

Scarlett nodded and starts to clear her brain of any extra thoughts. Blond hair, blond, blond hair, she thought, shutting her eyes tight. Peeking one open, Scarlett asked, "You see anything?" she asked, her hair's edges turning a dirty blonde color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:32 am

Luna claps her hands. ''You're getting there! Amazing...i've never seen this before! Only read about it...'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:37 am

Scarlett cheered, "Yay! I did it!" she shouted, running over to hug Luna, "Not wonder people look at my crazy sometimes,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:39 am

Luna stumbles back as she gets hugged. She tenses as she's only been hugged by her sister's and Achilles but even then, she didn't get them much. She eases up and hugs her back, laughing. ''Yeah no wonder!'' She releases her and smiles with a faint blush and her clear blue eyes sparkling.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 am

Scarlett released Luna, "Lulu, do you know what softball is?" she asked, laying down in the patch of daisies. The fragment really didn't mess with her senses as it did with others. Looking up at the sky, Scarlett could suddenly feel her necklace's gold cold on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:47 am

Luna sits next to her holding her knees to her chest. ''No i don't.'' She fiddles with her ring and looks at the sky.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:51 am

Scarlett sits up, "Really? Well, softball is a Muggle sport," she started, "And a couples of girls and I are planning on creating a softball team, here at Hogwarts," she finished, imagining how the lake would look at midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:52 am

Luna sighs. ''I don't know it 'cause i've never left my manor before now. Only my older sisters have and nice.'' She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 10:57 am

Scarlett tilted her head, "Would you like to join? We need seven more girls to fill out our team," she asked, hoping Luna would say yes. "And don't worry you're not going to be the only one that doesn't know what softball is," she cooed, "I had to teach the other two girl about the sport before we even got to the fun stuff"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am

Luna thinks about it. ''Maybe...it's just i have quidditch practice as well.'' Then she shakes her head. ''Oh what the heck. I'll join. Will help me lost weight and just get fitter right?'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:09 am

Scarlett nodded, "I too have Qudditch practice so I'll make sure to put the practices on our free days," she commented, noting it to herself. "What really is the chasers job in Quidditch? Sorry I sorta forgot,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 am

Luna grins. ''Good. Oh and the Chasers control the Quaffle and attempt to get it through the goal hoops past the Keeper. Apart from the seeker, they are typically swift and agile flyers. Take me for example. I'm fast and agile able to get the Quaffle when i need to and score the goal.'' She smiles as she loves the speed due to her being an adrenaline junkie.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:19 am

Scarlett smiled, seeing how Luna longs for that feeling off adrenaline in her eyes. "I know what you mean, I love that feeling of adrenaline swelling in my veins when I'm flying fast and the world turns into a blur," she explained, her voice growing happier at the thought.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Sun May 19, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 am

Ginny was listening along to their conversation, and looked up when Rose mentioned a softball team. She decided to ask a question. "About the softball team, is it for all houses? Like house against house? or will it be competing against year?" She asked hoping Rose would get what she was trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 am

Scarlett turned her attention to Ginny, "Actually I was thinking we could put all though difference aside and just randomly select the people for each team," she suggested, wondering if that was a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next