Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events)

Go down

Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events) Empty Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:09 am

Sadaoi had made it here by various methods. However, now he had a problem. Actually numerous problems. Several of which were everybody smelled like dinner! Except that one guy...he smelled like pee. Or a skunk. He was wandering around a town trying to find the path that would allow him to get to Wolfclaw. Muttering some obsinity under his breath. He looked around. "This place has too much walking food...and skunkpots." he said outloud. He walked past them and took a turn.

He headed to an area where some people were dressed weirdly. Ha! Weirdly says the guy who was dressed like Mogli out of the Jungle Book movie. His black skin just made him look like a shadow in shadows. Heading around he blinked. "Okay so...how do I find the highway to hell? After all...the school supposably a hell on earth." he asked outloud.

Last edited by Sadaoi Fangflower on Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events) Empty Re: Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events)

Post by Declan Shadow Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:15 am

Declan was walking with Heath at his hand and Shadow on one arm, they just moved from England to Czech Republic but he really wanted to get the kids to catch their breath before getting into another crowded space, the Shadow Manor. Heath was chatting away and he pointed to a boy who was talking to himself. "Heath, you shouldn't point at people. We could ask him if he has lost his way. Let's go." Declan said and Heath nodded, running up to the boy and stood in front of him. "Hello, why are you talking to yourself?" Heath asked. Declan facepalmed himself after Heath asked the boy why he was talking to himself. He let Shadow from his arm and she ran up to her brother, she waved and giggled. "Sorry, he didn´t mean to ask such rude questions. Are you lost?" Declan asked curiously. It was not really safe to walk around all alone.
Declan Shadow
Declan Shadow

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Soldier under Marcus Shadow's commands
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events) Empty Re: Where's The Highway To Hell? (Private via ic events)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Sadaoi caught the pointing out of the corner of his eye. He quickly turned as he suddenly seemed the flustered innocent 11 year old. Outside of the fact he wore little more than a loincloth like Mogli of the jungle book fairy tale story. He smiled as he imitated normalacy. He was lost but he reigned in all the insanity and hearing the sound of someone rushing to him he spun and backflipped to land so he'd be facing the boy. His training in the africian lands before the near death scenario kicking in.

Standing tall he blinked and looked down at the kid who'd run over and was no in front of him. Laughing a bit as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. A typical seemingly harmless 11 year old boy. "Huh? Talking to myself? Oh! That...I wasn't talking to myself. I was thinking out loud." He said with a child's grin. His gaze looking over Heath and mentally deemed neither child...when a girl ran over too...as even slightly edible. Blinking a bit and took a couple steps back. What weird little...creatures. They were so...friendly? Was that even a reality? The kids in the cannibals nomadic tribe were all hostile...few that there were.

His gaze moved to Declan and was looking him over. He seemed like he would be more of a feast. Thankfully for Declan he wasn't hu--- His thoughts abruptly trailed off. His eyes taking the older male in more. His posture...stance...it was the same as the grown warriors and hunters of the tribe. No...it was more than that...this man held the same domineering don't mess with me alpha nature he remembered his father used to. He almost visually recoiled before he was distracted by the oddest sound ever...Shadow giggling.

His gaze shot to her and he looked...stunned and curious...like he'd never heard the sound of a girls giggles before. He hadn't. "What was that noise you just made?" He said slowly. Forming the foreign language words carefully. His accent clearly put him as from africa. Yet the words were understandable. His gaze shot to Declan and instinctually he stood tall. "Rude questions? It is fine." He said with a smile he hadn't used in a long time.

Looking up at the man's eyes but not directly into it and nodded his head. "Yes sir. I am supposed to be a first year at the school called wolfclaw. I have no idea where I am nor how to find this highway to hell." he admitted. Or a lot of things...He heard in his head. Shut up! He scolded the darkness within. Was normal really this hard? damn it! If he became Xena or one of the minor ones it ruin his chances to get help but he hadn't interacted so he might mess up already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Shadow Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Shadow giggled again and grabbed the boy's hand. Heath pulled his hand away a little bit too rough. Shadow pouted and wanted to slap heath but Declan stepped in. "Heath, you are not allowed to pull away her hand, Shadow, maybe the boy doesn't like it that you grab his hand, why don't you both step a little bit back." Declan stated to his niece and nephew and they listened to him and stepped back. Declan turned to the boy, he was going to Wolfclaw? He heard Jocelyn talking about Wolfclaw but he had no idea when they would be starting. "Are you sure you are supposed to go there now? It is in the middle of the school year and a lot of Wolfclaw students are on Hogwarts, in England. I could bring you there but i can't go inside with you, i need to bring these two little rascals home first, you can come with us, if you want, then i can bring you to the entrance of the school." Declan said with a small smile. Declan watched Heath and Shadow, they were watching him and they were probably very curious about the boy. Heath smiled. "Yeah our house, is big and it is protected by our uncles and my mum." Heath nodded happily and Shadow again grabbed the boy's hand and shook it. "Funny!" She chipped, putting her little hand in front of her mouth, laughing. Declan snorted at the little girl.
Declan Shadow
Declan Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Sadaoi blinked and looked at Shadow like she was some sort of foreign concept. Or an unidentified alien race of some kind. His brain going it made that really odd noise again! (her giggling) THen he just sort of froze. Turning to a statue as in his head he could've sworn a lovely POOOOOOOOOOFLOOOOOOOOM sound went off and his brain cells ceased to exist. It was touching him!!! He thought he was the crazy one!!! It was touching him!! Right? Wait...we better check. Almost like time was standing still his eyes moved down. Wide and filled with what the f**k is happening??? Staring at his hand...where it was grabbing and holding it. Then the other one...Heath apparently...pulled their hands apart.

Growling at Heath he took a step back. What the hell was that thing?! That thing being Shadow...she was an unknown concept. From the weird noises to the actions to everything. Tad frightening for a guy who'd never seen a little she creature. His eyes looking to the little odd foregin unconceivably abnormal little creature thing (Shadow) that threw everything out of balance...which was extremely ironic considering most would question how you can throw a psycho 'off kilter' more than they already were...but she...it...whatever Shadow was did.

An unknown and never before encountered variable. He just took another step back when Declan started talking. Recovering and relaxed. He looked at the male. Standing tall. That demeanor...that was something he understood. Shadow...shadow was unknown unexplicable currently. He frowned a bit. "I...think so? I don't know...the gods blessed me with their powers shortly after I turn eleven." He didn't know how to explain it. Honestly he wasn't sure at all. He tilted his head a bit.

He was thinking it over. He had no idea. He looked at Declan and decided to accept his offer. He looked at him. "Honestly I don't know sir. I am an orphan. I'm from africa. I used to be the son of a voodoo, religious and culture plus the other kind, magic man chieftan." He said. Leaving off the cannibalistic nomad tribe. He didn't even have to act right now. He was lost and confused. "I just remember wolfclaw and I forget who or what informed me...it was right after my birthday and the gift from the gods awoke." he said trying to explain it.

He shook his head a bit. "Okay sir. I can do that." he said. Eyes moving back to the two kids staring at him. Were they deciding if he would taste good? In all honesty...more than they would. He sure as hell wouldn't make it easy on them. Blinking a bit and listened. Turning to a statue and held his breath. The weird tiny creature was touching him again!! He looked at her and said nothing. Seemed even more lost and confused now  then before. "I am Sadaoi." he informed Declan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Shadow Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Declan nodded at the boy's name. "I'm Declan, and they are Heath and the one who is holding your hand is Shadow." Declan grabbed Shadow and tickled her so she would let go of Sadaoi's hand, he didn't really like it, his expression changed everytime she touched him. Shadow started laughing and trying to wriggle out of his arms. Heath rolled his eyes and turned to Sadaoi. he had a really difficult name. "Can i call you Sada, i don't think i can remember your name. Come, our house is nearby. We call Declan, uncle Dec, he is my mum's twinbrother, they found eachother when i was still very little. Where are your parents?" Heath said and walked into the direction of their street.

Declan and Shadow follows Heath to the Manor. "Heath, you need to wait by the gate because it is charmed and i need to give it a countercurse." Heath nodded. "I'm a wizard, when i'm old enough, i'm going to Wolfclaw too, just like my uncle Dec and uncle Reaper." Heath said proudly.
Declan Shadow
Declan Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Sadaoi's brain was swirling. Right now he wanted to retreat and find his insanities balance. Everything was a bit shrouded in fog. For once his mind had utter silence...everything was so quiet. Each time Shadow had grabbed his hand it was like everything was blotted out. Knocked out. Muted. Even the voices silenced. His gaze on where his hand was held by a dainty tiny hand. That hand...gave a fog...and there was silence. Even the voices had become mute to nonexistant. What did this strange little creature thing called Shadow do?

The minute Shadow ended up having to let go he relaxed. Everything snapped out of the little pocket and bubble of serene silence and fog....all the annoying buzzing voices were back. He could feel the others...mostly Xena and whatever that idiot third dominate personality was called. That...that was much better. Playing the names over. "Shadow. D...deik. Deik-la-ahn. H...heh...." he tried to say Heath's name for a moment then gave up. Looking at Heath as he spoke. This kid had a difficult name.

Tilting his head before he relaxed and stretched out. "If you wish. You can. I can not even say your name." He said directly to Heath...as the kid couldn't remember his...well he couldn't even say Heaths. He looked at the other and started following Heath. He looked over his shoulder and saw Declan and Shadow close by. "What is a mum?" He asked Heath curiously.

New things to learn? Interesting. "Dead. All the tribe is dead. Only ever had father." He said without any tact for the fact they were kids. By the time he was their ages he'd seen blood and by the time he was the older ones age he had partaken in his first skinning and other things. He looked at Heath and listened to Heath. He just stayed silent. Unsure how to respond but storing it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Shadow Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 am

Heath started laughing at Sadaoi trying to pronounce the names, he could pronounce his younger sister's name perfectly but had trouble with his and his uncle's name. "It's Heath, but you can call me Archi too, my second name is Archimedes, it is easier, Shadow calls me Hea. Just call my uncle Dec, just Dec. he will not look weird at you calling him like that. He is quite nice and...." Heath stopped talking when he asked what a mum was, and that the tribe was dead, he was confused for a minute now, he looked at Sadaoi. "I guess you have never met your mum, if you were raised by a father." Heath walked to the gates of a a big manor and waited for his uncle to lift the spell. He turned back to Sadaoi. "A mum is a woman, who gives you food and drinks, she is the one who reads you a bedtime story and cares for you when you feel sick. Well my mum does all those things. I know that you come from a mum or else you wouldn't be here." Heath didn't know if he was explaining it well, he just described his own mother.

Shadow ran up to him. "Hea!! House!" She jumped. Heath nodded and grabbed her hand, kissing it. Heath loved his little sister. Declan watched how Heath and Sadaoi interacted, as they walked up to the gate, Declan waved his wand and murmered the counter spell to life the spell so they could step inside. "Let's go rascalls, the spell is lifted." Declan said. Heath opened the gate and Shadow ran up to the front door.
Declan Shadow
Declan Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Sadaoi looked at Heath as he spoke. He looked at him. "Arci? That is easier. I will call you Arci. Like you call me Sada." He said decisively. It made it a lot easier. "Deik, Shadow and Arci." He said as if memorizing the names. He was and telling them to the other personalities and voices in his head but that was just a minor detail. He looked at him a bit. "Deik? You are close to him?" He asked Heath. He nodded his head. "They all gone now." He said simply. For once not using extreme details. They were like pups...or babies in the tribe. Cared for til six but introduced to weird things before then.

He shooks his head a bit. "Nope. I have no idea what a mum is." He agreed with Heath.Following him and listened a bit. Weird....he found his own food and drinks but he doubted his favorite type of drink...blood. Or his favorite type of food...people. Would do anything but weird heath and his family out. He just needed the Declan mans help so for now he would stick with them. Even if in a way he was just using Declan...everybody did it. He still felt a bit protective over Heath and the weird creature called Shadow.

He followed them through the gates and looked around. What a weird place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Shadow Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Heath was listening to Sada and nodded at him mentioning the names, as he walked up to the front door of his home. "No, not really that close. He is just my uncle and very important to my mum. He is really nice and does fun things with me and my little sister. Shadow grew quite fond of him, ever since my...uh my." Heath hesitated a bit. His dad had died and how easy Sadaoi talked about the death, Heath wasn't really a talker about his feelings and so he mostly avoided talking about his father. He sighed, scratched the back of his head, turning to Sadaoi. "Sorry. Since my uncle Dec stayed over." He didn't tell Sadaoi what had happened.

Declan opened the front door, he waited for Heath and Sadaoi to step inside, he always wanted to be the last one to enter the house, he was responsible for the two little rascalls. Shadow stepped inside but still kept close, she was a little bit afraid to be alone somewhere, she looked at her brother and the new boy, Declan smiled at the little girl. "Shadow, you and Heath need to stay home with Sage and the other house elves while i go and bring the boy to his school." Shadow nodded.
Declan Shadow
Declan Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 am

Sadaoi listened to Heath explaining about Declan. It was a bit confusing to him and he really didn't understand it. They seemed to be close to the man but Heath said not really. He didn't quite understand a lot of things Heath said. Like what was fun? That was something he didn't understand. Another was Heath's answer made him puzzled. Did only Shadow have really close squishy feelings for her uncle? If so...why didn't Heath? His thoughts stopped when suddenly Heath's outgoing and talkative demeanor turned...silent.

Despite it was momentary it still was quite note worthy. He blinked a bit near the end of Heath's commentary. My um my? The way Heath hesitated made him realize that perhaps the kids daddy was dead? He was certain this was probably where he should pretend and project empathy or sympathy of some kind. He felt neither and it did not seem like Heath currently would enjoy something like that. Seeing as instead o saying father he quickly altered it and seemed to find a new statement to say. Flashing a smile to the younger boy he awkwardly patted his head. Just a brief action. "It is alright." He responded to the sorry.

Nodding his head as he found the cover up quite clever. His gaze moved to Declan as he looked around. Watching as Shadow seemed to stay clos to Declan after stepping inside. He looked at Declan. "Deik? What is a mum? It is getting late...you said maybe I was wrong and that it was too late to go to school? I do not mind if you want to wait til morning to take me. I can tell Arci and Shadow mean a lot to you." He said slowly. Pronouncing the english words carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down