Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Feeling the thrill of flight.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling the thrill of flight. Empty Feeling the thrill of flight.

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 8:18 am

Luna walked to the edge of the pitch with her broom resting on her shoulders. Her black studded finger-less gloves gripped it tightly and pulled it off her shoulders, mounted it. She kicks off the ground speeding around the pitch shouting with excitement not caring about how much noise she makes. She flied to the hoops and looked at the ground, hands letting go as she pulls her dark hair into a ponytail and sighed in delight. She looks at the ground again and felt adrenaline pulse through her. She was an adrenaline junkie that couldn't get enough of it. She flew to the middle and wrapped her legs tightly around the broom, glad that she was strong. She slid so she was underneath the broom. She smirked and let go, falling fast to the ground. ''Woo!'' She whistled and spun in the air, her broom landing right underneath her. She landed and flew to the ground, tumbling off with a massive grin on her face. She lays on the ground, wanting more.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Feeling the thrill of flight. Empty Re: Feeling the thrill of flight.

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:21 am

Morgan made her way to the Quidditch pitch. She thoguht maybe some flying would do her some good. She really did love flying and any excuse to endulge in that was worth it. As she entered the pitch, broom slung across her back, she heard someone yelling with delight. She looked up and saw a Hufflepuff girl wizzing around the pitch. When the girl stopped and flipped upside down on her broom, Morgan just watched. Pretty good flying! she thought. Then her smile turned to slight panic when the girl let go. Morgan pulled out her wand to help her when she spotted the girl's broom fly down to meet her. Morgan couldn't help but laugh when the girl flew to the ground and tumbled on teh grass. Morgan walked over to her and recognized her as Luna from her classes. "Pretty awesome flying there, Luna," she said brightly. "Mind if I join you?" she asked with a smile. Morgan hoped that the girl remembered her. She seemed like a really awesome person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 am

Luna sat up scowling at first when she sensed a presence, she then see's Morgan and her face lights up with a grin. ''Aww Why thank you, Morgan. Of course ya can! The more the merrier i think.'' She laughs to show she's in a good mood. Good thing nobody's met her whilst she was in a bad mood. ''Besides, I wouldn't be a chaser if i couldn't fly! I live for adrenaline and speed.'' She grins cheekily.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:32 am

Morgan smiled at the girl and took her broom from her back. She sat next to her and said, "You're a chaser? I'm a keeper! Guess we've played together and not known it!" Morgan giggled. "You're right. Every chaser needs to be able to fly. Gues syour love of speed helps, too," she said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 am

Luna grins. ''Guess we have! I don't love explains the way i feel about speed.'' She laughs and the bell like sound carries in the wind. She then notices the broom. ''You came here to fly..why ain't ya flying?!'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 am

"Well, I was watching you fly. Then I thought you were falling, but you had it under control," Morgan shrugged. "Then I came to talk to you. But, since you insist..." Morgan removed the leather strap from her broom and tucked it into her pocket. Then mounted her broom and kicked off the ground. She did one circle around the pitch and then wizzed to the hoops. When she reached them, she zig-zagged through them and ended with a giant loop. She then looked down at Luna from where she would normally be during a game, in front of the hoops, and smiled. "Better?" she teased brightly as she leaned forward, resting her crossed wrists on the handle of her broom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 am

Luna laughs. ''Well now you know, i don't fall. I live.'' She watches her fly with a grin. ''Awesome flying! So much better.'' She teased back with a smile. She mounts her broom and flies meeting her at the hoops at top speed.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 11:46 am

Morgan grinned and tipped her head in thanks to Luna when she heard that she was pleased with her flying. When Luna joined her at the hoops, Morgan reached into her back pocket and took out her black and grey leather Quidditch gloves, the design of which matched the leather strap from her broom she had removed earlier. "Let's fly!" she said wtih a laugh, and took off like a shot towards the opposite side of the pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 am

Luna laughed and turned on her broom, flying like a bullet around the pitch meeting Morgan on the other side. She looked around the pitch and placed her hands tightly on the broom, lifting herself up so her feet are standing perfectly on the broom. She keeps herself balanced and leans forward on the broom so it moves forward. She pulls out her wand casting a spell on her feet so they don't shake on the broom whilst moving. ''This..should be fun to try out right?'' She looks at Morgan with a grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 11:57 am

Morgan watched and flew next to her as Luna tried her trick. "As long as you don't break your neck doing it," she teased. She trusted Luna's abilities after the last trick she watched. Morgan took out a purple ribbon and tied her shoulder length blonde hair into a pony to keep it out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Luna playfully glares. ''Oh don't worry. I won't.'' She felt the familiar adrenaline feeling and smirked. She stepped forward a bit and looked at Morgan with a giant smirk. She spreads her arms and falls back, almost touching the floor but her broom caught her flying her to the hoops. ''Whoop!'' She gives shouts of pure thrill and her heart beats fast like a drum.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Morgan shook her head and smiled. When she watched Luna fly, upsidedown to the hoops, she clapped and laughed. She then flew to her side and said, "Nice trick! Do you use them in the games? I don't recall seeing them, but that doesn't mean you haven't used them," she asked brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna lands on the floor and bows. ''Why thank you! No i don't use 'em...I kinda just speed around, helping as much as i can.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Morgan flies gently to the ground and hops off her broom. "Guess it's a good thing. Don't want to be distracting all the other players," Morgan teased. As she leaned against her broom, grey-blue eyes sparkling at the idea of adding Luna to her list of friends, she asked, "So, what do you think of Hogwarts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Luna's eyes twinkle at the idea of being a distraction and grins. ''Wouldn't mind being a distraction...'' She looks at Morgan with a smile. She finally made a friend and one she knows isn't bad. ''It's great...people don't expect things from you really. People complain though 'cause i ain't like the other hufflepuffs. They think they should hide when frightened but i stand up to those people...Hufflepuffs are meant to be this and that but i'm the complete opposite. I have no idea why i'm in this house but the hat chose it for a reason. Even if it takes a while to figure it out.'' She sighs. ''What about you?''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Morgan nodded and smiled at Luna's response. "I love it here! It gives me a break from my family. Don't get my wrong, I love my parents. But, sometimes, the others aren't the greatest..." Morgan wasn't sure if she was ready to talk to someone about her family. The only one who she had talked about them with was Sirius Black. She didn't want to scare off her new friend. "I'm glad you're different, Luna. Different is good!" she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Luna grins. ''Understandable. I love my sisters to bits but they are a pain...and well...one of my older sisters don't like me that well. They think me and my twin are the cause of our mother's-'' She pauses. She just made a friend...she didn't want to scare her off. ''You are different from your family. I know. I've heard about them. You are so different and that's a great thing, Morgan.'' She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Morgan wasn't surprised that Luna had heard about her family. "Thanks, Luna," she said with a smile. She thought about what Luna was saying with her sisters and how she stopped and changed the subject. Maybe one day she will ask her about it. She didn't want to scare her off by making her think she was too nosy. "How many sisters do you have, Luna? You have a twin? That's great! I wish I had siblings." Morgan asked and said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri May 17, 2013 2:17 am

Luna knows she wants to know but of course...she doesn't trust so easily. ''I have three. The two older ones are twins as well.'' she shrugs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 am

"Woah! Two sets of twins! That is crazy, Luna!" Morgan said brightly. She really did think it was cool that Luna had so many siblings, and all sets of twins to boot. "It's just me, mom, and dad at home. Guess they had me and figured that was enough," Morgan added. "Do they all go to school here?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri May 17, 2013 11:21 am

Luna laughs and nods. ''Yeah i guess it is..I want brothers though. Just a difference but i can't...'' She sighed and listened to her talk about her family. ''I'd hate that...Just being alone. Also one does. Aurora my twin. The other two are somewhere really. I don't know where...'' She shrugged and plucked grass from the floor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:29 am

"Somewhere else? Another magical schoo?" Morgan asked. I wonder where... Morgan thought to herself. "Luna, forgive me if I'm prying, but what do you mean by you can't have a brother?" she asked with a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri May 17, 2013 11:32 am

Luna nods. ''I think so...I couldn't read the letter. It was just a blank page. Guess it doesn't want to be found out.'' She sighed at her question. ''I don't have parents. My mother died when me and my sister Aurora were one years old. My father abandoned our whole family when i was six months old. I don't know his name so i can't find him if he's still alive. Also you ain't prying. Curiosity is a strong thing.'' She smiled.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 am

"Oh, Luna.... I'm so sorry to hear that," Morgan said gently. While her family is divided and at times not the most wonderful group of people, Morgan didn't know what she would do if she was ever without her parents. "Where do you and your sisters stay? With another family member?" Morgan asked. She managed a small smile, "Thanks for understanding, Luna. Curiosity is a strong thing. I didn't want to make you talk about something you weren't ready to talk about. I'm happy to listen if you ever need a listening ear, Luna."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri May 17, 2013 11:43 am

Luna shrugged. ''It's fine really. I barely remember them. Also as far as i know, i don't have any other family members. We stayed on our own in our manor. We had elves so it was fine.'' She smiled. ''No need to thank! I'm a very curious person. Aww thanks. Same goes for you, Morgan. I'm glad i have a friend like you...I can't explain it. You just understand.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next