Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I wish you could be here more... (Katrina)

2 posters

Go down

I wish you could be here more... (Katrina) Empty I wish you could be here more... (Katrina)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Lilith was sitting in the darkest corner of Three Broomsticks, hood covering her face as she waited for her mom. It was weird place to meet, but they had nothing better. She promised Lucian she won't be far. She couldn't afford it anyway. They were soon leaving again. And her mother was clever, she wouldn'T reveal herself. She surely had a trick in her sleeve. Hearing the door open, she catiously turned towards them, expecting her to be exactly on time.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I wish you could be here more... (Katrina) Empty Re: I wish you could be here more... (Katrina)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Polyjuice potion, nasty stuff it was and yet she had to make sure that even with a hood she was safe. It did not take her long to find what she had no doubt was her daughter once she entered the inn. She was almost worried this would be a repeat of the incident with her mother; two years later and they were still on bad terms. Sliding into the seat across from Lilith, Katrina took a moment to stare at what she could see of her. "I'm surprised you still want to see me," she finally said.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I wish you could be here more... (Katrina) Empty Re: I wish you could be here more... (Katrina)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:08 am

Lilith never got a chance to bond with her mother. Or any of her parents for that matter. But she never blamed them for it. There were times, of course, when she saw the reason, that they weren't good people. But in her mind, she always made some excuse, why somebody else took them away. Her mind, her reason, everything about her was changing now. She didn't need excuses anymore. Her parents fought for the World they believed in. And they lost. Temporarily. But she will help them next time. And they are family again now. "Ehat are you talking about, mom?" She asked, surprised. "I spent ten years of my life missing you. I spent another three looking for a way to reach you and dad. Now I am finally on the right path. And I am not letting you slip away again," she said. "I wanted to talk. I have no one to talk to at home. There is no other woman, but auntie Marvolo sometimes. And so much has happened. You would be proud, I think," she said, smile barely visible from the shadow of her hood.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:36 am

She realised then that Rabs had been right; even if she blamed herself, Lilith never did. Katrina's own smile surfaced on the borrowed face and she lay her hand on her daughter's cheek. "Honey, I am proud, and looking at you now, I couldn't be more so." Katrina knew the vague details and she couldn't be more pleased with the strength her daughter possessed. She let her hand leave her face. "Now, tell me all I've missed."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:45 am

Lilith smiled even more, happiness clear in her face and in her eyes. "I am happy, mom," she said. "For the first time in my life, I have everything. I am not afraid to leave my room in the morning or turn of the light at night. I don't feel like an outside. I have you and dad back, I have home now. And..." she blushed slightly, but hoped the hood covered her enough. "I have Lucian," she said, much quieter and a little unsure of her mother's approval. "And also... I killed somebody," the last thing she barely whispered. She couldn't risk anyone hearing her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

Ah the boy. Katrina sensed her uncertainty and chuckled. "If it's my approval you're worried about, you needn't be concerned. I like the young Morgenstern. He helped build you up again, how could I not?" She patted Lilith's hand affectionately. "I am glad that you've found happiness."

It wasn't normal for a parent to be excited about her child's first kill. But then, what was normal about them? She had to admit she was a bit disappointed. She had missed many of Lilith's firsts and this was one that she had wanted to witness as well. No matter, she was pleased nonetheless. "That's my girl," there was a small gleam in her eyes. Perhaps it was inappropriate to have her recount the details.

Last edited by Katrina Lestrange on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 am

Lilith chuckled slightly. "Honestly, I think he is terrified of you. He said you are even worse than dad. So when I tell him that you alredy know we are sleeping together, he'll be hiding under the nearest bed or something," she pointed out, not really caring about her choice of words. "You know, I think usually people would be slightly concerned about the news. I am pretty sure aunt Morgan would jump through the roof. I like our family approach," she added hearing her mom nodding in approval of her actions. It made Lilith herself feel a little better over the fact she killed somebody.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down