Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Winter (Blaise)

2 posters

Go down

Winter (Blaise) Empty Winter (Blaise)

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:19 pm

After wandering aimlessly through the halls of the castle for what seemed to be hours, Nyx somehow found herself in one of the many courtyards and though she preferred to spent her time inside, she decided to sit on a bench under a beautifully snow-covered old tree. Even though most people would think her quite superficial, actually Nyx enjoyed the small pleasures nature could offer you, just usually from a distance.
Unfortunately, the bench was already occupied by what she immediately recognizes as a mudblood. unfortunately for the younger girl, for Nyx had wiped out her wand and knocked her off her seat before the poor dear even knew she was there. "Stay quiet and I might not hurt you..." she smiled sweetly at the girl and took the still slightly warm seat.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Winter (Blaise) Empty Re: Winter (Blaise)

Post by Blaise Zabini Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Blaise wandered alone through the corridors of Hogwarts, his expression plain as he thought about the many things that he had heard around the school. The more difficult part of learning things was figuring out what was idle gossip and what held truth. Usually, he was reasonably good at figuring it out without much further investigating, but occasionally he found himself thirsting for more information. If ever given the chance to look into his thoughts, some may say that he was a gossipmonger, but that was not the case. The Slytherin simply liked to know what was going on around him, and who could be trusted.. or more importantly, who could be manipulated the easiest.

His mindless wandering had taken him out of the cover of the castle’s roofs and into one of the courtyards that the school housed. Blaise intended to merely wander through it when he noticed movement in his peripheral vision. Turning his head slightly, he watched with mild interest as a young girl was magically knocked from her seat on a bench and into a heap on the ground. Knowing that he should continue on his way, but deciding not to, Blaise wandered over to where the two girls sat, one on the ground and the other on the bench. “Come now, Miss Mulciber,” he said stoically, sitting down next to the girl on the bench, “the dirt is hardly worth your magic.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:11 am

Nyx barely had the time to enjoy her newly acquired seat when a vaguely familiar voice reached her ears and she looked up to recognize one of her fellow Slytherins. She smiled softly to herself, amused and quite pleased by his words. Even in Slytherin, those purebloods that put importance in their heritage were rare and it always was a pleasure to meet some like-minded people. "You are quite right, of course, but sometimes, I think the vermin need someone to remind them of their place. And I am more than happy to help out." she said, her voice sugary sweet. To be honest, she just enjoyed humiliating and hurting the little mudbloods, but as a decent pureblood, she would not let her pleasure show too much. "You're name is Blaise Zabini, is it not? I don't think we have been introduced, yet, but I have seen you in the common room from time to time." Nyx remarked thoughtfully.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Zabini Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Blaise listened to the girl’s explanation, and couldn’t help but agree. His gaze flicked down to the mudblood and he sneered at her, “move along, now. You are tainting our air.” As though he has never spoken to her, he turned away from the girl on the ground and returned his attention to the Mulciber girl. “That is very true. They are becoming more and more.. entitled. We do well in reminding them that this is our world,” Blaise agreed, though he still thought that too much magic would be wasted if spent in the direction of the impure. “Yes, that is my name,” he replied, his brow furrowing a little as he tried to remember her given one, “I know that you are a Mulciber, but I can not remember your first name, and for that I apologise.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Nyx smiled softly as she watched with pleasure as the little filthy mudblood was chased away by the older Slytherin. She chuckled darkly as the small girl hurried away, throwing scared glances over her back as if they would bother to follow her. Not worth it, these mudbloods, not at all. Her face darkened to an irritated frown as the older student spoke and she nodded. "It is completely unacceptable, in my opinion and my family won't stand for it. Unfortunately, there are way too many muggle-lovers like Dumbledore around who try to give them more power. As if that is in any way natural!" Nyx' eyes were blazing with indignation. The muggles had once tried to extinguish wizarding folk and now they should be kind to them and their offspring? She would never accept that. Waving her hand dismissively, she let her expression soften a little again. "Nothing to apologize for, it's Nyx, though I do hope you will remember my name now that you know it." She commented and winked at him.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Zabini Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 am

Blaise’s gaze remained impassive as the young muggle girl pulled herself from the ground and began to rush in the opposite direction. She was obviously frightened, and really she should have been. Not only was the girl a mudblood, but she was also weak and that was not a combination that one wanted to be while around Blaise. “I don’t know how they ever managed to take positions of power in the first place. Dumbledore is a half blood himself, so what do we really expect. The half bloods are just as bad, as they are the ones who bridge the gap between us and muggles, like half breeds.

The Slytherin boy turned to his house mate and offered her a very rare smirk. “I will be sure not to forget it now,” he promised, “it would be extremely bad form if I did.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down