Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Rock my world, Music boy (Ethan) (Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rock my world, Music boy (Ethan) (Mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock my world, Music boy (Ethan) (Mature)

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:54 am

He sighed "But I do. I would prefer not get detention with the worlds biggest purist thank you very much" He then yelped at her sudden outburst of control, It was like one moment she was calm, the next she was the horny girl from hell. He figured by this she wanted him to be rougher so he took her and pined her against the wall. He lifted up one of her legs for entrance and then slowly inserted himself in her.

Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Rock my world, Music boy (Ethan) (Mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock my world, Music boy (Ethan) (Mature)

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:58 am

Vanessa moaned as he inserted himself in her, "Fuck! Ethan!" She loved it when guys took control. "Oh baby..." She jumped up and wrapped both legs around his waist pushing him in deeper. It felt so good, Suddenly she was speaking french, "Ne arrêtez pas ! Il se sent si bon . Se il vous plaît Dont Stop , bébé, se il vous plaît !"

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Ethan smirked and said quietly "I don't speak french.." But he got the gist of it. He started to thrust slowly into her, savoring how tight she was. She was not a virgin, that much was obvious, but what was obvious was that she had not done this more than a few times.. it felt fresh.. or so Ethan thought, as he was a virgin himself, until he had taken the plunge into Vanessa.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm

"Basically it means dont fucking stop." She ran her fingers through his hair and threw her head back in a moan. She had a feeling he had never done this before and she had only ever done it once with Lezar and Tatsu. But this was the first time she ahd done it with someone she truly cared about. "SO fucking big..." Her boyfriend was huge and she loved it. She lvoed this. Him inside her. She lvoed every moment of it
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Ethan chuckled and continued as ordered, his hands on her ass to keep her up. While Ethan was strong, he did not lift or anything, so holding her up was taking its toll on him. So he moved away from the wall and placed her back on her feet. He could tell she liked when he took control, so he turned her around and bent her over a desk, quickly inserting himself on her and thrusting quickly, picking up where he left off.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Vanesa whimpered when she was put back on the ground but then she let out a moan of pleasure as she was bent over the table and Ethan was back inside her. "Fuck!" She moaned and started cussing in Latin, "Fucking infernum , Ethan ! Dont infantem prohibere ! Effundo , infantem placet !" she knew he didnt udnerstand her but she didnt care. It felt so good
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Ethan was beginning to wonder if Vanessa was crazy, the way she changed languages as he fucked her, but he didn't really care. She felt so good. Not to mentioned the view of her ass he was getting was one of the sexiest things he had seen. He held on to her thighs as he picked up speed, a loud clapping filling the room. He silently wondered if someone would hear them and come to investigate. he then kind of hoped it was a girl, because at least he wouldn't have to worry about another guy seeing Vanessa naked.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Vanessa moaned and pressed back against him, meetimg his thrusts with her own. SHe purred in pleasure and screamed loud enough that someone most definitely probably heard them. If someone came in, she hoped it was a guy. She didnt feel like clawing some skanks eyes out for looking at her naked boyfriend in all his perfection. "Ethan... Im getting closer..." She was so close to the edge
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Ethan smirked as she told him she was getting closer. He was not sure he wanted her to cum yet. While he felt himself getting closer, he knew he did not want to cum. He had never done this before after all.. there were so many things he wanted to try.. so many positions.. He realized though that she could go on past one round, so he gave her ass a little slap to help her along.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Vanessa moaned as he slapped her ass and she screamed softy. She slammed her ass back against Ethans balls and moaned as she felt herself go over the edge. She tightened around him and moaned in pleasure. "Holy fuck..." She collapsed against the table and giggled. She pulled away from him and kissed him harder still grinding against him
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Ethan smiled as he felt his cock get wetter as she came on him. He wished he had known the spell to keep the room quiet because she was one loud little girl. Her moans kind of turned him on though. He kissed her back when she kissed him and grinded against him. A hand went up and played with her breasts, enjoying her movements.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Vanessa whimpered with pleasure careful to try and not be too loud. She elaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Take control, sexy. Remember, im not some fucking fragile china doll." She winked and nipped his neck sucking softly leaving a mark on his skin. She licked down his body until his dick was back in her mouth
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:25 pm

He moaned quietly when she talked dirty to him, and then took him in her mouth. She had told him to take control, so he began to thrust slowly into his mouth, trying to sheath as much of himself as possible into her mouth with each thrust. her mouth was just as wet as her pussy had been, but the feeling was different, and he enjoyed it
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Vanessa moaned as he thrusted into her mouth. If he were to start pulling her hair she may come again just from that. She smiled and took all of him in her mouth and continued bobbing her head up and down. She smiled and swirled her tongue around his dick and sucked hard. She was falling in love with this boy and she was falling fast
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:49 pm

He wanted to try this once.. just once. He grabbed the back of her head as he sheathed himself completely in her mouth. He held it there for a few moments before he pulled out, finally allow her control to suck his dick as she pleased.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Vanessa was confused when he put himself all the way inside her motuh but did not move. But she went along with it. It was obviously something he wanted to do. SHe pushed him onto the table until he was lying down. She climbed into him so she was sucking his dick and her clit was near his mouth.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Ethan chuckled softly, finding the slight reprieve from being sucked useful, as he was close to cumming, and now he could go longer. He did not want this moment to end. So when she climbed up on top of him, her eager pussy just inches from his mouth, he could tell she was begging to be eaten out again. So he gave her what she wanted, diving in. He moaned quietly as she sucked him off.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Vanesa squealed softly as he ate her out. "Oh fuck yes!" She scremaed in pleasure as she continued to suck him. SHe lvoed him. She loved this. She wanted him all the time. She grinded against his mouth and bobbed her head up and down until he was deep in her throat and couldnt move back any further
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Ethan chuckled as she gridded into his face. When he felt his dick inside her throat, he thrusted involuntarily, caught up in the pleasure. The vibrations of her moaning brought his really close. He continued to eat her out, moving his tongue faster, trying his best to give her a second orgasm before he had his.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Vanessa felt hersef going over the edge. She moaned as she came with his tongue deep inside her. That tongue of his was fucking magical. She continued sucking his dick as her body was racked with orgasms. "Fucking hell, baby." She moaned and mumbled around his dick, "I love you."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:24 am

Ethan knew it was mostly down to the heat of the situation, but he still felt like it was too early for that kind of talk. They had only been dating for what? Half an hour? Too early for love anyways. He did not respond to it, as he did not know the safe response. So instead he said "Where do you want my load?" Because if they continued at the Pace they were going, he was going to cum.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:35 am

Vanessa didnt care that he didnt respond. All that she cared about was him inside her. SHe moaned and thought about where she wanted him to cum. She didnt care as long as she didnt get pregnant, so she kept sucking his dick. She decided she wanted his cum in her mouth.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Ethan didn't get an answer, unless you counted the fact she continued to suck his dick as one. He didn't have time to ask her again because he felt is orgasm coming on. His hips bucked once.. twice, and on the third time he finally came into her mouth. When he did he moaned quietly, loving the release.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Vanessa smiled loving the taste of him in her mouth. She swallowed quickly and licked him clean. God she could get used to this. She crawled up to him and kissed him softly and smiled. "Best sex ever." SHe nuzzled into his arms and sighed, just listeneing to the sound of his beating heart.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Ethan chuckled softly as she licked him clean and said ti was the best sex ever, "I would have to agree there" He said quietly. He would have loved to stay there with her naked on top of him forever, but they were in a classroom.. and she had been pretty loud. So he sighed and said "We should get dressed and go.."
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Vanessa sighed when he said they should go. She didnt want to go. She wanted to stay with him. SHe was scared he was going to leave her now thta he had gotten sex and she bit her lip and looked up at him nervously. She began getting dressed but stopped, "Ethan?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Ethan was busy pulling up his pants, as she had never taken his shirt off. When she asked for him, he looked over, again admiring how perfect her naked form looked, as it looked almost better with clothes hanging off of her. "Yes love?" he asked
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next