Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Escaping (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Escaping (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping (open)

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Felix's anger flared, wolf of not Felix was Kronos's decendent and her talking like that made him feel insulted as if she were calling him weak, she has no idea what Felix is capable of and he knew it. He was more than capable of killing her due to one thing he had she doesn't...

Felix looked at her, his crimson flecks growing more prominant. He held her close as he breathed in deeply. He wasn't sure what he smelt. He couldn't concentrate. He stepped back and walked away stopping when he reached the mouth of the cave. He leaned against the wall and said nothing.

Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Artemis could smell his anger rise. She had said the wrong thing...again but when he held her, she felt like it was going to be okay. He breathed her in...another step complete to being okay but then both of those steps disappeared when he walked away from her. Her heart seemed to drop to the ground. He was her mate..and this to her, was almost like rejection. ''F-Felix..'' She whimpered but sighed. ''I'm sorry..'' She whispered and pinned him to the wall, crushing her lips against his. This was the only way she knew to make him happier...for the anger to go.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Felix let her kiss him, he didn't like being pinned, however he made an exception to her. He broke away the kiss his face unreadable before speaking "Earth, sage, coconut and pine" he said his eyes meeting hers
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Artemis didn't like the stillness and quickly backed away, eyes already beginning to water but refused to show it. She turned her head away, ready to walk out. ''That's my scent. You picked it out of every scent in the forest. That proves you love me but after this? Do you even want me anyway?'' She muttered. ''Find me when you do.'' She said, feeling her heart crack.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Felix lunged forward and despite his own intelligence he pushed her against the wall. "I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't love you." He stopped her from escaping him, and looked her in the eyes. "This was never about my love for you but your trust for me. I will always love you Artemis. Always."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Artemis released a low growl at the push but quickly relaxed, telling herself it was just him. Looking up at him, her golden eyes locking onto his, she listened. ''I do trust you. This wasn't even about trust. You just assumed I didn't trust you. I just didn't want to tell anyone.'' She muttered and put her hands on his chest, to push him away just in case. ''Will you forgive me and then kiss me like you mean it? It felt like...you rejected me...'' She whispered brokenly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:20 pm

"of course I'll forgive you" he leaned in and kissed her gently, his arms curling round her back holding her close as he leaned towards her, as he lowered her, tipping her gently back as he kissed her deeply and filled with the passion only she inspired.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Artemis let out a low purr, returning the kiss with more passion and wrapped her arms around his neck. Tasting his mouth with her tongue, she moved and pressed him against the wall. ''I love you..'' She whispered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Felix smiled and brought her in close and smiled "I love you too" he whispered before kissing her once more
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Artemis sighed and kissed him gently, dragged him to the bed so they could lay down. She curled up into his side, pressing her face into his neck to drink in his scent. ''Don't ever go..'' She whimpered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Felix cuddled her and smiled "I wouldn't dream of it Arty...You're mine"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:31 am

Artemis looked up at him, worry flickering through her eyes before disappearing. ''So you do mind what I am? I can't change that...My patronus is a wolf and now i am one.'' She muttered, swallowing back a grunt of annoyance.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Felix looked her "You're the woman I love, yes, I am scared of wolfs as a hole, but there's a difference between them and you. You are you, who you are, my true love. So yes I don't mind and I don't expect you to change, it makes you who you are. It makes you what I fell for."
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Artemis sighed happily. ''I'm glad...besides, the wolves in the forest don't attack people anyway. I've made sure to tell them only to attack when provoked, so if you get attacked..you're an idiot.'' She teased, leaning up to press a small kiss upon his cheek. ''Good..a wolf is what i was born to be. You know that..'' She said, curling into his side.
Pansy Parkinson
Pansy Parkinson

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:31 am

"Wasn't the ones here I was worried about" he muttered before kissing her neck gently "I know arty, I know"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:12 pm

"..Why are you afraid of wolves? You seem fine with Tantibus?" Artemis asked before leaning into the kiss on her neck that sent shivers down his spine. In a smooth motion, she straddled his hips and waved her wand which removed his shirt with a loving smile. She noted every scar, bump, forgotten bruise and laid her lips upon them before her fingers danced along his chest, memorising every part. "Were you attacked? Did you know someone who was?" Her wolf eyes were quizzical but caring, dark but light all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Felix went quiet, his eyes went hollow as he gazed into some unknown distance. His whole body tensed as his mind was cast back...

Flash back

"How long is this survival test?" a small voice said between the clattering of teeth. Felix hushed him before crouching low and drawing the arrow back on his bow, he held it a moment then released. The make shift arrow from a shard of steel with an oak shaft with eagle feathers for the wings, trimmed expertly by Felix himself, flew, soared threw the air before piercing the skull of the deer before entering the brain and killing it instantly. "Three weeks and three days have passed, so that leaves four days" he said finally as he drew a knife made from a bears tooth and rock. He approached carefully before gutting and skinning the deer, he made short work of the rest before tieing the legs together and slinging the deer over the smaller kids back. He smiled "Easy, don't know why you lot are so terrified." he said fearlessly. The pair strolled back to the makeshift camp and grinned at the other ten people, six girls, six guys, a dozen in total all. He smiled as the group congratulated the pair, ofcourse, there was one who tutted "No surprise, wonder boy returns" Felix heard the remark and growled, darting to confront him "You have something to say. Say it. At least I can get us all food and fed" he growled at the fellow Grimm. He turned away and climbed the large tree at center. Quickly checked in with the look out before dropping down and going to sleep.

Three hours later

Felix was work by the sudden screams and yelps of his fellow Disciples of Kronos, he grabbed his bow, makeshift arrow, knife and wodden spear and darted out of his tent in his muddy combat trousers and boots seeing the masacre that was happening, wolves were attacking his fellow campmates and he rushed into action booting one before rolling over it and slashing at another, rasing his spear to parry a third before he ducked a fourths dive, he lashed out with his boot again connecting with its skull making it yelp and dart backwards before Felix acrobatically backflipped over two pouncing from behind. He saw one shift into a human form before attacking Felix with a sword, Felix ducked under the blade and punched the man into the skull before sweeping his foot low and tripping the man, slamming his heel into his chest before he connected with the ground, Felix then flattened his boot and walked over the brutes chest before punching a wolf square between the eyes, that was followed by a crunch as it fell. Felix eyes suddenly blured, he swayed, stumbled before falling to the ground. Blood bled from a deep cut into his skull where a blade had hit. As he blacked out he could hear the screams of boys and girls being eaten alive, the rip, the tearing, the crunch. The screams. The wails.

Felix awoke, his eyes ajusted to the dim light, the bleeding had stopped but he felt light headed. He looked around, he moved his head too quickly and his vision blacked and he slumbed into unconciousness again. His head jolted up, this time he took more care, observing, being careful, slowly. His eyes reajusted. He looked up, seeing mangled corpses, bones picked clean of flesh, bodies half eaten. His memory triggered and he remembered the assault. The gruesome assualt.

He struggled to move, his arm wouldn't work, he carefully, silently looked down to see chunks of flesh from his righ arm were missing, teeth marks, wolfish teeth marks were cleanly displayed on his arm. He felt a surge of pain that immediately made him black out. He awoke a few miniutes later. The pain in his arm to intense to describe. He slowly, painfully, crawled silently for several hundred meters through broken bones, flesh, blood and multilated bodies. He crawled silently, tear of pain streaking his cheeks as he crawled to the exit, passing the sleeping pack of shifting wolves. Most with flesh around them. After an hour he escaped the caves and dragged himself back the tattered remains of his camp before hauling himself up the tree and into the eagle's nest were he stayed, starving, dying of thrist, the bleeding of his arm and infection nearling ending him aswell.

flash back over...

Felix frowned. "Something like that..." he mumbled when he finally snapped out of it. He then relayed the story to her slowly. Every last detail.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Artemis listened, a hand covering her mouth as tears filled her eyes. Some landed on his bare chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tighter than ever. ''No wonder you're terrified...oh gods, Felix..'' She whispered into his ear, smothering the side of his face in protective kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Felix held her in hims warm embrace, then he planted a kiss on her lips. "Arty, don't waste your tears on my account. I survived, and with you at my side, I'll get over it." he nuzzled her before a tear ran down his cheek. He'd not mentioned that day, ever.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Artemis leaned into the kiss, stroking his cheeks allowing her to wipe the tear. ''Oh please..get rid of my tears now and I won't have tears to lose in the future.'' She said, grinning before pausing, a thought crossing her mind. ''You're a genius! I'll help you get over it! Whenever we're together and in the forest, I'll be in my wolf form! The other wolves in this forest are nice and won't harm us. You'll get to realize that not all wolves are that bad!'' She exclaimed, crushing her lips against his again.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Felix smiled and kissed her gently, "You're right, it would work baby" he wrapped arms round her. He nuzzled her and breathed in deeply. "You know...I think it better your a wolf. Not only does it make you more unique but, It suits your name"
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Artemis kisses back, cupping his cheek as she leaned into his chest. ''Of course I'm right, Felix..'' She purred, burying her face in his neck allowing her to take in his distinctive scent. ''That it does...I am now the ultimate hunter..'' She whispered into his ear, taking his earlobe in between her teeth and then licked his neck before nuzzling into his side.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2