Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A little Drink (open)

2 posters

Go down

A little Drink (open) Empty A little Drink (open)

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Kaitlyn Becket had had a long day, full of paperwork. She had not taken down any dark wizards for ages, and since Sirius Black had been proven innocent, Kate had literally nothing to do. She decided today was the day to go out and find some more friends. What better place than the Three Broomsticks to do so.

She entered wearing her normal black robes, she bought a firewhiskey and sat down at the Bar, sipping it slowly.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

A little Drink (open) Empty Re: A little Drink (open)

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:47 am

"I need a drink. And make it a strong one." Medusa ordered the man behind the bar and upon receiving it, she drank the glass in one go, setting it down on the bar again and motioned for another. Keeping her own student in line was annoying enough, but to have three other schools present at Hogwarts was just a little too much for her and so she had decided to go out for a while. "There you go, ma'am." Dropping a few coins on the bar, Medusa looked around and spotted a young woman sitting by herself, so she walked over and sat down opposite her. "You don't mind, do you?" she asked, her voice giving away that really, she didn't care whether yes or no.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Flying Professor at Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Kaitlyn looked over when a woman slipped in beside her. A quick assessment told her that this woman was closer to 30 than she was, A professor, most likely at Hogwarts, and in desperate need of a drink. So when the woman asked if Kate did not mind, she shook her head and said "Not at all" She took another sip of her drink before introducing herself to the woman "I'm Kaitlyn Becket, by the way."
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:34 pm

"Medusa Savage." she tipped her head in greeting towards the other woman and took a sip from her glass, savouring the bitter taste which burned in the back of her throat, a pleasant feeling which warmed her down to her stomach. "You are an auror, are you not?" Medusa asked, looking over the brim of her glass at the other woman. Quite attractive, especially for an auror, but then again Medusa knew better than anyone not to underestimate a pretty girl.  "So what brings you out here all on your own? Not running from childen as well, are you?" she joked, though her expression turned slightly miffed when she thought about having to go back to the castle later.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Kate nodded at Medusa's question "That I am. Although we don't have much to do these days.. since Sirius Black was found innocent. Not that I'm that mad about that, from what I have heard he is a great guy" She shrugged, finishing her first glass of firewhiskey and waving down the Bartender for another. At her next question, Kate shrugged "That lack of fun work I mentioned. Instead we have a lot of paperwork." He then added "And maybe hoping to meet someone fun" She tried not to let a smile form, but the tips of her lips twiched slightly
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Propping up her feet on the table, Medusa pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one for herself, taking a long draught while she closed her eyes. After a moments consideration, she offered one to the other woman. "I have heard a lot about Sirius Black. He seems to be quite the impressive man indeed." she agreed, smirking slightly. Anyone who could survive Azkaban, more or less, sane had to be a remarkable man. "But I bet it must be boring for you, sitting in your offices all day long. I'd probably turn criminal myself, just to have something happen." Medusa chuckled darkly, though it was not a joke at all. "Fun people? Here?" she snorted and shook her head. "I would think the Hogshead is a better place to meet fun people...they definitely are more...interesting than the average folks here." she said, looking around at the place which was usually frequented by students.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Kate raised an eyebrow and said with a slight smirk "Oh please turn criminal, it would be fun to chase you. It would be something to do at least" Kate then realized what Medusa thought she had meant by fun, which in truth was kind of what Kate had meant, but she was more looking for something more meaningful than a one night stand. Her last one night stand had been Zoya Morte.. and that had gone just great, until she got engaged to a man.. So she said "I guess fun was the wrong choice of word. Nice, would be a better one."
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Medusa laughed heartily at the challenge and threw up her arms in surrender. "Oh please! Don't tempt me, those days are sadly over." she said and winked at the other woman. Growing up in Czechia had of course brought her close to many illegal adventures, though she had always tried to stay on the right side of the law, even if she often got quite close to the edge. Leaning forward, her eyes flashed with curiousity. "Oh ... ha! ... I see. You don't mean nice though, do you?" Medusa chuckled. "Nice is boring...I think you mean...engaging? Interesting? Or  better ...interested?" she smirked at Kaitlyn, her mouth twitching with amusement.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Kate chuckled "Please, that life is hardly fun is it? Running around, always scared you will be caught?" She herself had never lived a criminal life. How could she? the exe Gryffindor had always wanted to be in law enforcement, so the criminal life had never even remotely interested her. At her next words, Kate decided to engage at Medusa's little bait and leaned forward herself "Even better" She said with a smirk
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

"Oh but that is surely part of the fun! The thrill of feeling the hot breath of the aurors in your neck as you chase through the darkness?" Medusa gave back, her eyes flashing in excitement. The hunt and the chase, those two were the best in any battle of dark and light, evil and good and she was sure that both sides enjoyed that part. "You aurors love that as well, don't you? Hunting the evil ones down, going out there with only your wands and your partners, facing the dark wizards. That is the kind of stuff you live for! That's why you became an auror, is it not? Well...it is not very different for the other side. They love what they do as well." Medusa shrugged, though her face betrayed just how much she loved doing just that, on what side did not really matter to her. "I must say, your choice of topic really got me all excited now." she drawled suggestively, licking her lips slowly and deliberately.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Kate waved her hand, as if pushing the subject away "Some of us may, but I joined to protect those who could not protect themselves, both Muggle and magical person alike." Although she had to admit, chasing the bad guys were the best part of the job. At the woman's next words, Kate raised an eyebrow "Oh has it now?" She asked, the smirk still on her lips. She remembered reading some old paperwork on Medusa Savage, and if she remembered correctly, she was married. Kate decided it would be best to play it safely and see where Medusa was headed.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Glancing around her for a split second, Medusa made sure that no one was watching and then jumped over the table to slip into the seat next to the auror, a small smile on her lips. "I'm sure you did..." she murmured softly and moved closer to her, her hand slipping onto Kaitlyn's thigh, just resting there. "You are a brave woman, are you? But are you adventurous as well?" Medusa had moved her mouth up to the woman's ear and was speaking right into it.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Kate seriously hoped she was mistaken. Not only was this woman obviously interested in her. She was Interesting.. and she was very pretty. When she moved and placed a hand on Kate's thigh and spoke into her ear, Kate decided it was best confirm or deny her theory by whispering "Adventurous, inventive.. and not a cheater" Her hand a started just under Medusa's kneecap, and has slowly drifted up to the outside of her thigh, wondering if Medusa would back off or keep coming at her.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Medusa smiled sweetly and crooked her head to the side, looking right into the other woman's eyes. "That sounds very promising, but you seem to be fishing for something, my dear woman." she purred, sounding quite amused as she took the woman's hand to gently place a kiss on her knuckles. "I am a married woman who enjoys playing around by ... meeting fun people, as you so nicely put it, but I am not a cheat. My husband is quite aware and not holding back either, if I might say so." she chuckled warmly, thinking of Kairos and his many "adventures".  The best of it was to tell each other about it while having wild sex afterwards. "We both give each other the freedom to ... explore, shall I say? I hope that calms your doubts?"
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Kate wasn't sure what to do. She was nor normally the kind for one night stands, far from it. The thing with Zoya.. at least they knew each other first. And truth be told Kaitlyn hoped it would lead to something else. But Zoya embraced the straight side of her sexuality and got engaged to a man. She would have said no, and left right then.. but she was very lonely, the thing with Zoya happening a year before, and nothing happening since. So she leaned close enough that her lips just brushed Medusa's as she said "What would you like to explore?"
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Glancing around the pub for a moment, Medusa made up her mind on what to do with the rest of the night before she turned back to her company and closed the small gap between them, pressing her lips against the other woman's in a demanding kiss. "You." she breathed, her eyes holding a promise for more as she climbed over the other woman. "But we should take this elsewhere...." Medusa smiled and offered her a hand.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Kate smiled into the kiss, having almost forgotten what it felt like to be kissed. She giggled softly when Medusa said she wanted to explore her, so when she pulled away, Kate murmured seductively "There are many Layers to the Kate Becket.. it might take you a while to explore them all" She smirked and stood up, taking Medusa's hand "I live alone, we can go there, unless you have a more.. interesting idea?" She winked
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Medusa pulled the younger woman into an embrace, a seductive smile on her lips. "I have all night for that, I will make sure to make a thorough examination of your ... layers." she gave back and started to lead her to the fireplace of the pub. "Your home sounds just fine to be, except if you would like to go to my home and ask my husband to join in?" she asked laughing softly.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Kate smirked and retorted "All night sounds good to me.." She winked. She then paused and acted like she was considering Medusa's suggestion. After a moment's silence Kate said "Well.. as interesting as that sounds.. I would prefer have you all to myself tonight.. maybe another time" She winked, leaving it open and just hinting that she would be open to a booty call with the pair, but not actually saying it.. just to keep Medusa. She then leaned in and kissed Medusa's neck softly "My place it is" She the grabbed her waist and turned on the spot, apperated to her place
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Savage Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Medusa had a hard time not jumping the other woman right there, enjoying her company quite a lot, especially how playful she handled the situation with her husband. Most people she met, either didn't care if she was married or not, or they would be put off by it, but this young woman appeared to be neither case and Medusa liked that. She moved closer and held on to her while she was whisked away from the crowded pub.
Medusa Savage
Medusa Savage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down