Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Why hello there (Fenix, M)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why hello there (Fenix, M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why hello there (Fenix, M)

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Fenix loving her reaction continued with those thrusts, the feeling of her cumming just arousing him extremely he took her nipple between his teeth again before slamming into her and stopping deep inside, he still slapped her but focused on biting and sucking her neck

Fenix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Layla slid him out of her and pinned him to the wall, quickly going to her knees with a playful smirk. Her legs quivered from the aftermath but wrapped her delicate fingers around him, taking the tip into her mouth. Her tongue danced along the shaft and made him go deep inside of her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, taking him a little more each time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Fenix smiled at her quivering legs and gasped as she stated to suck him, he grabbed her wrists to stop and held them high. Pulling her forward gently as she bobbed her head up and down, swallowing his length
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Layla allowed her arms to be held high and took his member deep into her mouth until her lips met the base. Pulling out, she repeated the process before scraping her teeth along the shaft just as she winked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Fenix groaned feeling himself come close to his finish. He began to thrust faster and faster feeling immense pleasure from her lips tongue and teeth
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Layla increased her pace, matching him perfectly knowing he was close. She kept him deep inside of her mouth, making sure he made no move to leave it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Fenix smiled realising she wanted to swallow his load he thrust deeply and continuously causing her to gag as he did so, he did one final trust cuming deep inside her throat and filling her mouth to the point some dribbled out. He left his length in there a moment before pulling out, picking her up and carrying her back to the sofa, sitting with her in his lap one hand between her legs one gently playing with her breast, he kissed her neck and smiled "enjoyed yourself?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Layla knew he was incredibly close and swallowed every last drop before taking a big gasp of air. Her fingers wiped up the bits that dribbled and sucked on her finger with a grin and allowed herself to be carried. Curling up on his lap, she kissed his neck and nodded, slightly dazed. ''Of course i am...'' She whispered, biting his earlobe softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Fenix chuckled and kept her close. "I don't know about you...but I want to kill something" he kissed her neck and looked at her "Since we just had sex. names Fenix Shadow, wanted fugitive from the ministry of magic and genuine psychopath, may I enquire your name?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Layla perked up at the words of killing something and gave a beaming smile. She froze at his name and turned towards him. ''So I just had sex with a married man?...Sweet! My name is..Layla Prince. Assassin, mercenary, thief and collector of rare items.'' She said, bowing her head teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:46 pm

"Yes you did. not a thing I've done before...however. She knows I'm unpredictable at the best of times...although this is a new line I've crossed. I won't lie...gonna be an interesting conversation...assassin and a thief...I may have use for someone of your skills in the near future...however. killing. Something needs to die."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Layla chuckled, incredibly amused. ''It's not the first time i've slept with a married men but it was certainly the best time. Your wife sounds very understanding.'' She pointed out. ''If you need to find me, go to the Soulless tavern in Knockturn alley. My men spend most of their time there. One's called Merrick.'' She said, capturing his lips once more. ''You're right..'' She whispered into his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:33 pm

"First time I've cheated." He stood and dressed. "So...I say...we go pick a fight somewhere. I'm in the mood for a fight which requires some.effort..
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Layla shrugged, pulling on her leather shorts before making them into jeans with her wand and pulled on her tank top. She then slid in her earpiece and smirked. ''Not the first time i have...certainly not the last.'' She joked before tilting her head. ''Random pub?'' She questioned with a raise of her eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:49 pm

"Last.as fun as me though" he remarked before dressing and placing his knife in his high top. He grinned and nodded "definitely, after you?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Layla shrugged before grabbing her bow and arrows, slinging them over her shoulders before putting two daggers at her hips. Then slotting smaller knives into her boots and sharp rings that when she punches slice up the skin and add poison when she clenches her fists. ''Of course..'' She whispered, voice husk with the need of blood on her hands. She touched Fenix's shoulder and apparated them to an alleyway beside a pub, already rowdy with drunken men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Fenix chuckled. Once they appeared he grinned. "Game on" he kicked the door making it buckle and fall from it hinges. He soon had everyone's attention. "Hello, my name's Fenix. Fenix Shadow. You don't know me but soon it's a name you'll fear." With that he threw a punch to the closest person flooring then in a hit. He ran and tackled a larger man over the bar and into the bottles behind it. Picking two up. One to smash over his skull. The other to drink.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Layla sneaked through the back, throwing an arrow at someone's neck causing them to fall to the floor in a heavy lump whilst she jumped up onto the bar and her foot flicked out, smashing someone's nose in making them go on concious before jumping down and landing on their head. ''Hello dearies...Code name: Jinx. I hope you don't mind the sweet sensation of death.'' She purred smoothly, many people glancing up and laughing before an arrow went straight through their eyes. A man ran up to her but her hands shot out and snapped his neck in a smooth motion. ''So many rude people!'' She mumbled with a dark glint in her eyes just as she elbowed someone in the gut and rammed her fingers through his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Fenix meanwhile was going completely insane, be used the jagged and broken bottle to stab someone ruthlessly to death there blood spraying everywhere before leaping up and snapping a neck with ease, he ducked under a baseball bat and tore it from the man's grip before turning his skull to a mushy pulp. He revived a punch to face and in retaliation he smashed the man's skull through a window and slit his throat with the glass. After he side stepped another and forced glass into his mouth, then punching him multiple times before forcing him to swallow it. He kicked the body away. Turning and reviving a crack round the skull with the bat he discarded he growled and gouged the man's eyes out before ripping his throat o it and throwing him onto the bottle rack.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Layla watched, her eyes completely fixated on Fenix's actions whilst her body moved practically on its own to kill her oncoming attackers. When she felt a hand grope her butt, her hand instantly grabbed her dagger and cut off his hand before swiping it back towards his throat. Running to the wall, she jumped on it and did a flip before her rings cut through someone's stomach, allowing her to grab his spine and rip it out. With the spine in hand, she wrapped it around someone's neck and tugged hard, making him choke and claw at her hands before earning a stab in the back of the skull. Going towards the bar, she chugged down whiskey straight from the bottle and grabbed the cleaver they use to chop up fruit and launched it at the back of someone about to stab Fenix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Fenix was, at that point in time smashing man's skull into the wall before seeing someone behind him his peripheral vision, he darted out the way as the cleaver sunk into the man's spine, Fenix grabbed it and decapitated him before lunging forward stabbing someone in the gut. Tearing it out he booted a man across the room and hacked through another's arm before splitting his head in half with a powerful two handed attack. Glancing over to layla he smiled, admiring the elegance of her fighting. He saw a man running at her and threw the cleaver at his skull before side stepping a pool cue and snapping it with ease, he threw one half that impaled the man he kicked through the throat before stabbing the man who owned it through the eye with it. Fenix the was startled as he felt something sharp pierce his chest. He looked down to see a knife. He grinned and grabbed the handle tearing it out before throwing it at the assailant.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Layla smirked and felt a breath on her neck, to see Merrick behind her who also began to fight. He never missed the opportunity to kill people. Using his hands just as they laced together as leverage, she jumped into the air and kicked a knife out of someone's hand and used the other foot to lock around his head, bringing him to the ground. She then used her sharp heel to stab him straight into the throat whilst feeling someone fall on top of her, trying to punch her in the face but Layla grabbed the woman's hair and head butted her, making her dazed. Instantly, Layla used this moment to hook her leg around her waist, spin them around and punched her repeatedly just so she could rip her throat out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Fenix put one foot on the bar and propelled himself in a back flip over his assailants before landing and snapping his neck before grabbing his friend and tore his head off and spine with it. Grabbing the spine and whipping round cracking the skull on somebody's face before throwing him into the wall. He followed up with a powerful roundhouse kick followed with a upper cut making a man flip backwards before being trampled under Fenix's boot. Fenix stood in the middle of the bar and had come to the realisation there was nobody left standing.
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2