Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hopelessly Reading

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hopelessly Reading Empty Hopelessly Reading

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Angel sighed as she walked into the library. The smell of parchment and spilled ink invaded Angel's senses as she glanced around trying to find a descent book to read. Since nothing seemed a tiny bit interesting to her, she chose a random easy looking book off a shelf and seated herself in a table in the furthest corner. Flipping to the first page, Angel groaned hoping something exciting would happen.

Back to top Go down

Hopelessly Reading Empty Re: Hopelessly Reading

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Ginny had been searching up a book from the library, when she tables she saw Angel, from her potions class. "Hi Angel!" She said smiling. She saw Angel had a thin book in her hands. "What's that book about?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Angel sleepily eyed Ginny, "Um...." Angel looked at the cover for the first time, " Digginiorts Guide to Flobberworms" Angel sighed and got upLooking around she found a book about quidditch," Think I'm going to read this." Angel muttered as she took a seat again. She moved her books so Ginny could sit next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Ginny smiled. Angel had probably gotten a random book, she thought. Ginny smiled and sat down,with a book in her hands. It was very thick, and Ginny hadn't randomly chosen the book. She looked at Angel, in her opinion, Angel looked sleepy. "Have you been sleeping Angel?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Angel shook her head," Nope. Haven't been sleeping," Angel said truthfully. Looking at the book in her hands she sighed," It's just that sometimes reading gets hard" Angel admitted softly. She glanced at Ginny waiting for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Ginny nods. She thought How does reading get hard for a Ravenclaw?. She smiled. "I guess it gets hard for everyone." She replied, hoping it was normal for a Ravenclaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Angel shook her head," It's pathetic, a Ravenclaw who can't read" Angel sighed,"" Aren't I supposed to be smart?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Ginny thought for a second. "Well, you might have a hidden talent for reading Braille, or another language." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Angel nodded," Hmm.. You might be right" Angel walked back to the shelves of old, dusty books. Gliding her finger across the spines, Angel started searching for a certain book." Here! "Angel walked back to Ginny and dropped a book on to the table,This book is in Latin. And that ones in Sanskrit"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Ginny looked at the book in Latin. "I've always liked Latin." She said. She opened the book and stared at the words. "Sadly, I never learned it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Angel nodded," I only learnt a little bit of Latin," She analyzed the first page and sighed," It's just a bunch of jumbled up letters, makes no sense to me," Angel flipped open the Sanskrit book and tried reading. A sad, frustrated look fell open her face when she realized she couldn't understand the words," No luck in Sanskrit "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Ginny thought for a moment. "Have you tried Spanish? French? Italian? Portuguese? Russian?" She asked. "Maybe your smart in other subjects." She suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Angel sighed as she pulled out a scrap of parchment and started doodling," It's hopeless," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Ginny smiled. "The sorting hat must have had the flu when he sorted you." She said joking around. She looked at Angel doodling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Angel smirked," Probably, but I love Ravenclaw so I'm kind of happy the way I was sorted" Glancing at Ginny, Angel decided to ask her a question that was nagging at Angel for the past few minutes" Have you ever felt like you weren't a Hufflepuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Ginny looked at her book for a while before looking at Angel. "Well, yeah sometimes. I've felt like I was supposed to be Ravenclaw, but I sometimes feel as if Hufflepuff suits me." She said. She wondered what Angel would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Angel nodded at Ginny," I know the feeling you get when you don't think you belong in your house," Angel paused," Sometimes I feel like I don't belong in any house," Angel looked at Ginny, wondering if she could understand the hidden meaning in what Angel was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Ginny nods. She knew that feeling also. "Have you ever wondered if you should have gone to Wolfclaw?" She asked. She had felt that way, but even if she wanted to go she wasn't allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Angel shot Ginny a confused look,Whats that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Ginny looked at Angel. "You haven't heard of Wolfclaw?" She asked. "It's kinda like Drumstrang, my cousin goes there." She said, remembering her cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Angel shook her head," Nope never heard of it" Hearing about Ginny's cousin another question pops up in her mind," Do you have any family that went to Hogwarts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Ginny thought for a moment. "Yes, some other cousins." She said. "My cousin's are all a bit rude, though I think B'elena is one of the nicer cousins." She said. She looked at Angel. "How about you? Did any of your parents or relatives go to Hogwarts?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:54 pm

" All my family, other than a few cousins who went to some fancy school in the States" Angel gazed back at the scrap piece of parchment," It's sucks having so many people you know go to Hogwarts because by the time I came here, most of the stuff wasn't new to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Ginny nods. "So you probably know Hogwarts like the back of your hand." She said. She grabbed a piece of parchment also, and drew a sketch of a tower of Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Angel smiled at Ginny's sketch," Nah, I don't know all of Hogwarts. There are still secrets to be uncovered," Angel smirked her trademark smirk," And secrets to be made,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next