Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Family friend (Averbane)

2 posters

Go down

Family friend (Averbane) Empty Family friend (Averbane)

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Juliette smiled as she waved goodnight to her students, apparating away to her old family home in London. Thanks to her grandfather making allies years ago, they planted roots in England so whenever someone visited, they had somewhere to stay. Entering the large manor, she smiled at the maids and gave one of them her jacket before walking into her study. Placing some books on the desk, she bent over the desk and began writing a letter to her father to keep him up to date. Quickly standing up with the letter now in an envelope, she handed it towards her house elf. ''Please send this to my father and stay with him for the weekend. Give yourself some days off.'' She told him who eagerly nodded and disappeared. Resting the back of her hand on her forehead, she let out a smile before looking at the door to see her footman. ''Madam, anything you'd like?'' Juliette shook her head before pausing. ''If someone wishes to see me, bring them straight here. I like that book smell and it calms me.'' She explained and he quickly disappeared as well, leaving a cup of coffee and a bowl of sugar on her table.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Family friend (Averbane) Empty Re: Family friend (Averbane)

Post by Averbane Grimm Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Averbane had been mulling over what he knew was slowly building,he wasn't quite sure if he should stop them it let the new monarchs deal with it. Nonetheless, he had more important things to do. He decided to visit a family he was an old friend too, old being he alone has guided three generations if needed...which wasn't often. He'd been introduced to the family during WWII, he helped during the German occupation of France, he was surprised very little was known about that by most organisations.

He wanted to go see them and so he shall. He apperated. The slowest form of travel he possessed. Upon arrival with the flick of his wrists the doors to the manor flew open as he stepped in wearing his black suit, minus the jacket and tie, on top he wore a large black overcoat buttoned up to his jaw. He walked forwards three steps before being interrupted by a man, her servant. The man was staring at him, Averbane took his hat, overcoat and glasses off, playing them on the rack besides him before throwing the gawking man a glare which made him back off. He walked towards the stairs breathing in through his nose, sensing her blood. As he walked to the studu the front door slammed behind him. He reached her study and silently stepped in. "Hello"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Juliette had just finished writing some letters to concerned parents when her front doors were thrown up. With a sigh, she looked at her oldest maid who rushed in with a tremble. ''It is him, m'lady.'' She said before stepping out of the way for Averbane. ''Why hello, Averbane.'' She said, waving her hand for the maid to leave and close the door behind her. ''Must you really throw the doors open? You could've broken something. I wouldn't do that at your home.'' She said, raising her eyebrow but slowly stood up, making her way towards him. He was an old friend and remembered him from when she was a little girl. Occasionally joining in with her father's berating of her training. ''It's been a while, Averbane. I must admit, I missed your presence.'' She admitted, slowly kissing his cheeks and pointed towards the chair in front of her desk. ''Please sit, can my maid get you a drink?'' Juliette asked, taking her own seat and placing the letters to the side.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

"You're right, you wouldn't. My doors are opened by soldiers armed to the teeth, quite literally in some cases." He kissed her cheeks in time with her kisses. He decided to use his French. The man spoke all languages fluently and it was only polite "No thank you Juliette, you don't serve what I drink." He spoke flawlessly as he sat before continuing "I remember you when you were a little girl. How young you were. Not any more however. You've grown into a wonderful woman."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Juliette chuckled, rolling her eyes. ''I believe I remember, Averbane but i was only a little girl.'' She replied before resting her elbows on the table. His french was wonderful and it warmed her heart to hear, almost missing her homeland. ''That is a shame. Perhaps next time, you'll announce yourself before you visit and I can make special preparations.'' She replied, enjoying speaking french but reverted back to english. ''English please...You'll begin to make me homesick.'' She joked and smiled at his words. ''That I have. I'm a young woman who's accomplished her dreams by the age of 22. I don't know if you heard but I am the headmistress of Beauxbaton. Father is boasting about it every chance he gets but also bristling. He wanted me to take his position. I assured him I can do both when the time comes.'' She admitted, her smile growing by the second. ''Do you remember when father put me in those arenas? You cheekily had sneaked in a dragon for me to fight! I still keep the creature's tooth.'' She said, pointing towards the large dragon tooth next to her shiny armour. (Like Sif's from Thor.)
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:32 am

Averbane smiled "Hmm, maybe, although I tend to be quite spontaneous, I was writing another letter to the pope, then I was debating a particular conundrum then I decided to visit." he smiled before returning to English "If you wish. As for you dreams? If becoming a headmistress was it, congratulations although I believe you could aspire to much much more, you're a talented woman and you have certain charisma that makes you hard to deny" he said with a chuckle. "Ah yes, I may be old Juliette, however I am still in my prime, and I shall always be, regardless if I'm three hundred of three thousand." he tilted his head. "It was a little game, the dragon had to be put down, we don't hurt them to control them against out ethics. It was loose and out of control killing muggles, wizards and beasts alike, and I didn't want to burden anyone with executing it...so I gave it a fighting chance."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Juliette ran a hand through her hair, amused by the family friend. ''Yes, being the headmistress of this school has always been a dream. Trust me, I am trying to find goals that would take me..perhaps a year or two to accomplish.'' She laughed at his words. ''That I do. Father could never say no to me.'' She joked, both of them knowing her father's soft spot for his 'perfect' child. ''That dragon had no fighting chance against me and you know it!'' She said, pointing a joking accusing finger towards Averbane. ''But yes. I don't think I could stand letting it be executed. A creature like that should die fighting and it did.''
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:20 pm

"Not many can be completed in that time, I have many dreams I am yet to accomplish...Small goals don't appeal to me, I'm immortal. To a point anyway." he smiled before nodding "It had a chance, just not much of one, but yes you're right, it deserved the death it got."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Juliette frowned delicately. ''Dear Averbane...What dreams are those?'' She asked, leaning on the table with pure interest. ''Why of course I'm right. When have you ever known me to be wrong?'' She said with a playful raise of her eyebrow. Hearing a knock at the door, she looked towards it to see one of her butlers who nervously stared at Averbane. ''M'lady, there are some students here from the school.'' Juliete sighed and narrowed her eyes. ''Take them to the back house. I told you that before. That is their stay for when Hogwarts is too much.'' She snapped. ''Do not interrupt me again.'' The man rushed out after bowing his head and sighed towards Averbane. ''Apologies...They're not used to so many people.''
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Averbane spoke to him without looking "Does that matter? No, do as you are asked boy." After all, compared to him, most were like children. He turned his attention back to her as he rushed out. "So? They should learn to do as their told, and you've been wrong many times, lets be honest, charging a dragon head on wasn't your finest hour."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Juliette chuckled. ''Father insists I use the help...Perhaps I should tell him to get me better help.'' She commented, picking up her cup of coffee to take a long sip. She narrowed her eyes at his words. ''I've been wrong once or twice besides..I wasn't going to let a dragon charge at me! It was me or him. I chose me.'' She quipped firmly, hating the idea of being wrong.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:53 pm

"Yes, then it swatted you like a fly, should have let it charge, they're big creatures, hard to be agile at that size" he said knowing she hated his tormenting "Yes, maybe, or just don't use the help? I don't, walking around to get what I drink is good exercise"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Juliette glared playfully. ''Yes yes..whatever. I understand. I fucked up that fight but I learned from it. I fought more dragons and beat more dragons.'' She added. ''I use the help because I am a headmistress, Averbane. I barely have the time to make my own meals. The moment I come in, I'm doing more work. And when I'm not working, I'm training to keep fit in case of battle or just for looking good. You know this.'' She said, her eyes wandering towards her armour.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Averbane looked at her armor and hid his eyes mockingly "Gah...you could blind a man with that" he said before chuckling. "Yes, I keep fit, I...make my own meals and of course I train and fight...I have the time to do it and I am the Nexian adviser and I also help...keep the peace in the Nexian clans...sooo"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Juliette laughed lightly and nodded. ''You know me...I take pride in my armour. I do miss it...The fighting days.'' She admitted with a peaceful smile. Turning towards Averbane, she sighed. ''I can't keep my time as well as you can. You've had years to perfect your time keeping. I'm still only 22.'' That's when she scoffed. ''You keep the peace?'' She teased her friend, blowing the smoke off her cup of coffee before taking a sip.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 pm

"True...and yes I do. You can't rebel if you're dead" he said teasingly "Seriously though, despite my love for war. I can be peaceful"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Juliette chuckled, enjoying the time to relax with her oldest friend. ''You are right.'' She admitted. Shen then mockingly gasped with her hand above her heart. ''You...peaceful? It almost feels unheard of.'' She continued to tease.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:41 am

"Well, its simply the calm before the storm. See, Dellen unlocked my restraints, and thus, my true personality, the Apex is awakening, how brilliant...along with that my Physical restraints are breaking and unlocking in unison, its rather useful. As my strongest form stirs from its slumber, I shall remain calm, until I need new blood to rebirth my tremendous strength."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down