Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Finally in Harmony (Hermione, M)

Go down

Finally in Harmony (Hermione, M) Empty Finally in Harmony (Hermione, M)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Night had already fallen outside the walls of the castle, as Harry slipped his shirt off and tossed it onto the sofa sitting close to the fireplace as he stared at the bandages around his body. Lying his head against the armchair Harry sighed as he began to cautiously take the bandage around his arm out first.

Back to top Go down

Finally in Harmony (Hermione, M) Empty Re: Finally in Harmony (Hermione, M)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Hermione left her dorrm the baggy pants she wore to bed hung off her angular hips. Walking to the boys dorms she waved shyly to seamus as she slipped in the room he had left. Closing the door she padded over to her best friends bed "harry?" She said with a but of worry "you cant take that off!" Grabbing his arm she sat next to him looking at the wound sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 pm

As his best friend arrived out of nowhere Harry's eyebrows furrowed as he growled slightly, "Hermione!" he roared though not too loudly so the others did not wake, "It's past midnight and you still cannot leave me be," he chuckled. "I am just checking the wounds, see if they're healing up or not," he shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Moving so she sat on his knees she bandaged his arm once more with the speed of a expert securing it. "Don't play with it" she pouted at him as she checked to make sure his other wound's were closed. Blushing a bit she threw her arms around his neck hugging him her hair hanging over his shoulder her breasts pressing into his chest. "Everything is so scary right now and i'm just so worried about you i dont want to imagine a world without you" she murmured close to his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Harry was caught slightly off guard as Hermione hugged him. Feeling her chest press against his his eyes widened as he felt almost an instant rise, "I uhm... yeah, I'm not leaving," he said nodding but not reciprocating the hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Hermione felt as if she had been doused in ice water as Harry didn't hug her back, sitting back on her haunches she looked at him her expression hurt "D.did i do something wrong? what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Shaking his head frantically, Harry hugged her nearly instantly, "Nothing nothing I just, wasn't ready," he said chuckling nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:15 pm

She leaned into his hug his arms pulling her into his lap and smiled softly.Something pressed against her and she stiffened, she could feel his shaft against her and she blushed hard. Leaning back she looked at him biting her lip a bit, then without much thought leaned in and kissed his lips nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Harry smiled nervously like before when Hermione sat herself on his lap, he could bet she'd understand what was going on and knew it'd be strange for both of th-mwah. The sound of the kiss echoed throughout the empty room even though Harry didn't reciprocate. A jittery feeling began stirring in his belly, as his palms began sweating, and a flutter of electricity ran through his body. Slowly he rose a hand and let it fall on Hermione's neck as he pulled her into a deep kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Hermione gasped as he kissed her reciprocating with a soft moan unconsciously grinding on his shaft. Her habds rested on his shoulders as she tasted his mouth and gently teased his tongue.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down