Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R)

+3
Syrinx Rowle
Bill Weasley
Jack Lambert
7 posters

Go down

Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R) Empty Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:15 pm

List of invited:
Marcus Gaunt and Illiana Feye
Amatus Rosier and Elena Grindelwald
Nikolas Karkaroff and Tatia Gamp
Archard Macmillan and Lethia Delmar
Connor Raleigh and Sin Delmar
Axel Divine and Serena Black
Xanthos Gamp and Alaska Greengrass
Malphas Gaunt and Mariya Carrow
Kain Shadow and Lilith Lestrange
Harry Potter and Artemis Black
Magnus Carrow and Racquel Moreau
Raphael Crouch and Emrys Grimm
Niklaus Rosier and Aphrodite Malum
Dominic Macmillan and Danika Burke
Bill Weasley and Misha Salander
Viktor Krum and Hermione Granger
Desmon Lupin and Ginny Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks and her date
Jack Lambert and Syrinx Rowle
David Shuter and Lavender Brown
Killian Delmar and Kaida Grimm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie made sure everything was ready. The traditional paper crowns, lots of alcohol, some weed, bunch of random things for crazy improvisation, because she alredy knew where those parties end. It was cold night, one would say, but Sophie was doing more crazy things than jumping to the lake in this temperature, so she didn't really care. It was also the first time she invited people who might not be exactly pleased with Wolfclaw lifestyle, which was making her slightly nervous. But they were all friends, so what could possibly go wrong... right? She even managed to get teacher on their side. Xanthos was maybe young, but he was a teacher. That covered all the possible problem holes in her masterplan. It was time for the party to begin.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R) Empty Re: Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R)

Post by Jack Lambert Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Jack was both surprised and pleased to be invited to this party. This was the first party he had been invited to since the pre-wolfclaw one he was invited to 3 or so years ago. What more, he was going with Syrnix. The beautiful girl he had met a few years previously and instantly fell for. He was looking forward to seeing where this part led to. He waited by the lake for Syrnix to arrive.
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R) Empty Re: Let's have a little party (Hogwarts version, R)

Post by David Shuter Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:38 pm

David was utterly shock to be invited to this party. Like sure he was a cool person and all, but these were mostly Wolfclaw people, and David was sure Lambert was going to be here, and David was not going to be fighting anyone tonight. He was not in the mood, all he wanted to do was have a good time with his girlfriend, and two of his best friends..Harry and Artemis. He waited at the main doors to the castle for Lavender, Aretmis and Harry
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Bill stepped into the common room wearing a plain black button down and a pair of blue wash jeans. In his pocket was the slightly crumpled invitation the a party that was being thrown by one of the Wolfclaw students that he didn't exactly know. On one of the plush couches by the fireplace sat a younger girl with long, dirty blonde hair and a pretty dress, holding a piece of parchment that looked very similar to the one in his own pocket.

As he stepped closer, he realised it was Lavender Brown, a slightly annoying underclassman who seemed to have a disappointed look on her face. Letting out a soft sigh, Bill headed over to her and asked, "you're going to the party?"

The girl looked up, and the look on her face made it obvious that she was upset but didn't want to show it. "I'm supposed to be," she replied, "but it's couples only, and it think that my boyfriend has stood me up."

Shaking his head at himself, Bill held out a hand, which Lavender took hesitantly, and said, "maybe he's waiting for you down there?" The red head didn't really keep up with the gossip of the younger students, but he was pretty sure that he remembered seeing Lavender around with David Shuter, another Gryffindor. "I'll take you down there with me, alright, and we can see?"

Lavender nodded, taking a breath to calm herself, before following the Seventh Year from the common room, refusing to release his hand without realising. She was sure that David had forgotten about the party, until she saw him as the two Gryffindors left the large front doors to the entrance hall.

Bill smirked when his eyes landed on Lavender's elusive boyfriend and he whispered, "told ya", before he felt lips on his cheek. Glancing down at the girl with a curious look, Bill noticed a soft pink blush that appeared on Lavender's cheeks as she said a quiet, "thank you."

With a nod in the direction of David, Bill loosened his hand from Lavender's grip and walked away to find his fiancée. "Have a good night!" he called over his shoulder as he headed down to wait for Misha by her father's hut.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Sophie looked up from the table with food to see first people. She knew Jack. Well, not really, but she knew who he was. The other guy she figured was one of the Harry's friends she invited in hope it won't be that awkward. Him and his girlfriend looked cute. Or well... at least that's probably how cute looked. "Hello, love," Victor greeted her, placing possessive kiss on Sophie's lips. "Hi," she replied before turning to guests. "Hi guys, so, I am Sophia Crouch, party queen the first at my school, and I am host of this party. I hope you will have fun and while we wait for others... well you can do whatever you like. That's what parties are about," she greeted them being overly nice. "One would say you're learning manipulation," Victor whispered to her. "Shut up," Sophie replied.

------------------------------------------------------------

Misha stepped out of the hut, having short skirt and t-shirt on, more of a punk style, than anything else. Seeing Bill she walked over, kissing him lovingly. "Hey," she whispered into his lips. "Looks like you now get to see my wild side," she added. "My rebel years," she commented on her clothes. "I figured it might fit for today. I mean... well, you most likely never heard of Sophie's parties, but I did," she explained.

Misha's outfit: here
I have permission to play as Victor from Zoya Smile

Last edited by Sophie Crouch on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:07 pm

David smiled and gave his girlfriend a quick kiss "See ya Bill!" He called after the older Gryffindor. He then whispered down at Lavender "Do I have to be worried about that?" He gestured to what Bill and Lavender had been doing before they parted.. holding hands.. and the kiss on the cheek.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Bill heard the door to the hut open and turned to see.. someone descending the short flight to steps. He blinked. Once.. twice.. "Holy shit," he breathed, his gaze taking the girl before him who was most definitely his fiancée, but looked almost nothing like her. He returned her kiss, his lips lingering over hers before he smiled down at her. "Well, I think I'm going to enjoy seeing this side to you," he said quietly, bringing a hand up to brush his fingertips over her cheek, "you look beautiful, as always." Placing a hand at her waist, he raised the other in front of him in the direction of the lake and grinned, "shall we?"

----------

Lavender was relieved to note that David seemed to have been waiting for her, despite her previous thoughts that he had forgotten. Returning his soft kiss, the blond laced her fingers in his and placed her other hand on his arm. "I thought you stood me up. I was waiting up in the tower," she said, wondering why they weren't heading toward the lake already. "Are we waiting for anybody else?" she asked, not being able to completely hide the slightly annoyed tone to her voice. All about his bloody friends, I'm sure, she thought to herself.

At his question, the girl couldn't help the undignified snort, shaking her head. "Bill Weasley is fine, don't get me wrong," she replied, "but have you seen him with Misha Salander? They're getting married, you know? They're adorable!" After placing a chaste kiss on David's jaw, she added, "besides, I'm pretty interested in someone else.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet
Jobs: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Misha couldn't help but laugh at his first reaction. "What? Didn't exapect mother of a child to look like this?" she teased him. "Well, I sincerely hope we will have lots of fun today. It's been long time since we had a chance to do something crazy together. I mean... look at us! We are barely engaged and we spend our days like lifetime married couple," she pointed out. It was partly truth. Her and Bill spent most of the time away from others, giving most of their time to Hannibal. If it wasn't for school, they would most likely lived together alredy. "We are getting boring, my dear. Time to do something about it," Misha added as she entwined her fingers with his, leading them to the party.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:37 am

Syrinx and Elena walked together towards the party, both excited for another of the infamous Wolfclaw parties which would surely be just as fun as back in Czechia. It was a little strange to hold it at Hogwarts with Hogwarts students, but they would not let that spoil their fun and so they were both hurrying and therefore almost running over a Professor.

Xanthos barely showed any reaction to the young witches, as he was a little absent-minded today, but when it registered who they were he bowed politely and offered to walk them to the party. He still remembered sharing several classes with Elena and did not feel like a teacher around her. "Now, now Professor..." the blond witch started flirtingly, "already falling back in old party habits?" she asked, linking her arm with his, Syrinx copying her moves. "Just making sure no-one steps out of line..." Xanthos replied calmly, smirking back at the girl.

Together they joined the party and Syrinx left to join her boyfriend's side. "Hey, Jack, glad to see you haven't started partying without me." she grabbed his shirt and pulled him down into a wild kiss, her way of saying "hello".

Elena and Xanthos stepped towards Sophie and Victor and the blond quickly leaned towards the red-head. "I knew you wouldn't let us go without a party the whole term, Sophie." she said, before turning to look around for her boyfriend.  Xanthos had already scanned the area, but there was no sight of Alaska, yet which he commented with a frown.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Sophie laughed and hugged Elena. "You know me, it wouldn't a proper year without a party," she replied before turning to Xanthos. "So, profesor, I heard you got engaged. I hope I get to meet your lady," Sophie teased Xanthos slightly just as new guest entered the place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaska never went to any party. Not willingly anyway. So she had no clothes whatsoever. Which meant another idea for her to provoke her... fiance. She used her ring to get some money from Gamp vault, buying herself pretty expensive whort black dress to which she didn't forget buy accessories and make her hair red. Yet she entered the place quite unsure. There were supposed to be people. Lot of them. And of course... him. She looked around nervously, waiting for what's gonna happen.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Elena chuckled and rested her chin on Sophie's shoulder, glancing at their Professor. "Engaged? Now that is interesting news. Who is the lucky girl?" she asked teasingly, making Xanthos roll his eyes.

He immediately spotted his girl and a small smirk appeared on his lips. "I think I might introduce you later, Now, if you excuse me..." he left the two girls' side without bothering to wait for a reply and strode over towards Alaska, slowly letting his eyes travel over her body, taking in her unique appearance. "You look stunning tonight, Miss Greengrass." Xanthos told her, bowing slightly at the waist.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:30 pm

David rolled his eyes "Standing people up. Not exactly my thing. Besides, what would be the point in meeting in the common room, isn't the groom not supposed to see the bride until they arrive at the party.. I am breaking all the rules here me." He smirked. When he detected annoyance in her voice at the question if they were waiting for anyone else, he shrugged "I thought it would be nice to go with Harry and Arty, but we could go now if you would like."

David then smirked when she mentioned being interested in someone else. He then slapped his leg and said "Damn, it's Mio isn't it?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Lambert Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Jack saw his girlfriend walk up and smirked at her comment and said "Well I was tempted with all these pretty girls around, but there is only one girl i would like to 'party' with" He then responded hungerly in the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
Jack Lambert
Jack Lambert

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Tatia headed towards The Black Lake, where she promised to meet Nikolas for Sophie's party...as his date... The word still sounded fun to her, but it also made her heart skip just the slightest bit when she thought about it. Lightly brushing her chestnut hair over her shoulder, she hoped that he would be pleased with the dress she selected for tonight. She knew that Sophie's parties could get crazy, but, oddly enough, she was more concerned with looking striking for Nikolas. Sure he wouldn't get a look at her dress until she removed the black, velvet shall that covered her shoulders, and Tatia enjoyed knowing she could possibly surprise him.

Resting her back, lightly against one of the many trees in the area, she propped a foot against the truck and waited for him to arrive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:12 pm

"Wow" Sophie commented on how Xanthos greeted apparently his fiancee. "Typical Czech boy. Possessive as hell," she pointed out, hearing Victor chuckle from behind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well good, because you paid that stuff," Alaska replied sticking out her tongue at him. She didn't care how it looked. She didn't care Xanthos was gentleman. She didn't want this to happen in the first place, so despite the fact she loved him, she still replied to the situation by being sassy. And also by hiding her hands in long sleeves so nobody could notice her engagement ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," Nik gently whispered into Tatia's ear from behind. She was beautiful today. Well, she was beautiful every day, but today, she was beautiful even more. Placing kiss on her cheek he circled around to face her. "Did you miss me?" he teased her. Sophie invited him to the party with requirement to bring someone. And he knew she meant the girl she saw him with last time. Sophie was too sneaky gossip queen not to notice something, so he wrote Tatia as his plus one. "Ready?" he asked her with charming smile.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Turning her head slightly when Nikolas' whisper fluttered into her ear, Tatia leaned into the kiss he planted on her cheek slightly and smiled. "I did. Always do..." she mused, her cheeks flushing slightly at her admission of missing and thinking of him more often then he might think. When he had mentioned that he was allowed to bring a guest to this party, she really hadn't thought that he would ask her. But when he did, the flutterings inside her only grew stronger. Tatia was happy to be going with him. At his question, she glanced towards where they were likely heading before looking back at him. Nodding, she answered, "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Elena chuckled and nodded at Sophie. "Can't beat the Czechian guys, can you?" she winked at her and gave her a little push towards Victor before hurrying away to look for her own boyfriend.

Xanthos did not even try to hide his smirk at her very childish behaviour, enjoying the way she was attempting to look in control of the situation which, at his side, she probably never would be, but because of that it was all the more amusing. Taking a step closer, he linked his arm with hers and led her on a walk, always making sure to stay out of hearing range of the other students. "I am glad to see that you are coming to accept your place as my future wife, even if it is just by taking my money." he commented causually, his eyes on the path in front of them.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down