Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back From the Dead (Regulus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back From the Dead (Regulus) Empty Back From the Dead (Regulus)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Morgan lounged on the small sofa in her office listening to a record playing some soothing music. She finally had some time to just relax and be. The task had kept her busy along with her nephew and his injury that did more harm then good thanks to his complete dislike of hospitals. Sighing, she let her bright eyes close as she listened to the tune that softly filled the room around her. If she played her cards right, she could rest for an hour or so before someone would need her, whether it was legit or not...

Back to top Go down

Back From the Dead (Regulus) Empty Re: Back From the Dead (Regulus)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Fixing the auror badge on his jacket Regulus pulled his hood up and headed into the hospital wing where his brother said he'd find another childhood friend, Morgan. Regulus had done her a lot of harm however they made peace after he saved her from the Shadows during the battle. He still remembered it like it had happened yesterday, when he became a vampire, all his memories simply came back and he remembered everything and never once forgot a thing. Looking around and spotting mostly brunette nurses, Regulus shrugged and headed for the first door he saw in front of him, knocking on it and pushing it open slightly, "Head Healer Lupin, are you inside?" he asked holding the door open with his foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Hearing a knock on her door as well as it open with a soft creek, Morgan sighed and smiled. The work of a Healer knows no rest. "That I am. Please, come in and I'll be right with you," she called in response and got up from the sofa. Snapping her fingers, the record stopped playing as she headed into the neighboring room to grab the needed forms and such for when she saw people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 pm

As Morgan moved to go to another room Regulus was suddenly in front of her, his arms hands on her shoulders as the wind forced his hood to go down. "Not a patient," he smirked not knowing if she'd recognize him after all those years of being gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Gasping as she was suddenly stopped before entering the room that held all the supplies needed to see patients, Morgan came face to face with someone that held an echo of a memory for her. As her brow drew together in question, and her jaw slacked slightly, she stepped back from the man. To move as he moved... Pushing the thought from her mind, she asked, "Do I know you?" Something told her she did, but she couldn't place him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Regulus nodded and began shifting his age till he was back to when he was fifteen, looking down at Morgan he smirked slightly, "All too well," he answered with his lighter, younger voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

As her brilliant grey-blue eyes watched as time seemed to move backwards and a face she knew all too well take shape, Morgan gasped as Regulus in his younger form stood before her. "Reg?" she asked in shock and disbelief. Stepping closer to him, she put a hand on his chest and upon feeling he was real, laughed and flung her arms around his tall, strong form. "How is this possible? You were dead?" she asked as she hugged him tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Returning to his adult form Regulus wrapped his arms around Morgan tightly hugging his friend, "I am dead," he smirked flashing her his fangs before retracting them once again. "Before I fought with my doom, I took a back up plan, and it paid off," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Leaning back, Morgan caught the glint of light off his fangs before he retracted them. That explained the speed in which he moved to get in her way to keep her from going into the next room. Hugging him once more, Morgan let him go and gestured to the sofa for them to sit. "A backup plan? Regulus, what happened?" she asked before adding, "Can I get you something to drink? Eat? Anything?" Not thinking about what she just asked, she stopped herself mid-thought and gave her head a small shake. "Sorry... Old habits..." she said happily taking a seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Laughing slightly at how Morgan was still the same he nodded, "If you wish to feed me you know the way," he winked and headed towards the sofa, "A Black is always ready for anything. And when I went to face Voldemort, I was ready for anything. Anything. I ended up defeated and had to hide so I was not killed, now I returned," he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Chuckling at his tease that was still just as it had been before he...well, died, she held up a mock-scolding finger, "Touche..." Listening as he began to tell her what transpired to make him be before her, she couldn't help but smile. He was right. A Black was ready for anything. Sirius was, and it seemed, the Black children were right there with him. "How were you defeated but got away, Reg? Voldemort isn't one to take prisoners or let his victims simply walk away, in hiding or not. How'd you do it?" she asked, the glimmer of the young Ravenclaw curiosity twinkling in her bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Chuckling slightly Regulus lifted his eyebrows almost telling Morgan to guess, "He beat me yes, but he thought a killing curse was enough. Those have no effects on vampires," he reminded her and then sat down on the chair, upside down, "I did manage to slit the throat of most of his soldiers stationed at Malfoy manor, and I also beat Lucius up bad. Poor thing died before he was able to tell people I was alive," he laughed sardonically for a moment remembering his friendship with Lucius, that ended on a dramatic note, when Regulus put an exclamation point on one of their fights, blasting one of Lucius' eyes off his face with dark magic. He was a troubled child...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Leaning forward, slightly, to look at the upside down Regulus, Morgan's brow was furrowed in thought slightly. "You were turned before you faced him? Quite the Ace in the Hole, Regulus. Who... Who did the deed?" she asked with a soft smile. She was pretty sure she knew just who might be Regulus' sire, but one never did know with the number of vampires there were running about. Shaking her head playfully, she added, "Sounds just like the Black way of doing things." Sighing happily, still unable to really believe that her brother's brother, who had been dead all these years, was alive, in a sense, and in her office. "I still can't believe it, Regulus... Sirius... Reg, you've been to see your brother and... Your children..." Morgan said, her voice and eyes softening at the thought of both reunions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:33 pm

With a smirk stamped on his face, Regulus reached into the inside of his jacket, taking out a flask. Opening it, flicking the cork he chugged down some vodka he always kept around and groaned with satisfaction as the drink made its way down his throat. "Who do you think? Dell did the deed," he said with a wink. "First person I went to was Sirius of course. I didn't come back earlier because he was imprisoned, once he got out and Dellen was able to track me down and warn me, I came back," he explained as he remembered the days where he was populating villages in portugal with vampires he sired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:59 pm

"No surprise there," Morgan mused when he confirmed who she suspected had turned him. Listening as he told her that, yes, he had been to see his brother and just why he had waited so long to come back since he was alive all this time. "Must have been quite the shock for Sirius to see you walking around after all that time. Where did you go, if you didn't stay around here?" she asked, tucking her legs up next to her and leaning on the armrest. Thinking to the three children of his, Morgan could only imagine what their reactions were or would be when he saw them, that and Regulus' in turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:28 pm

"He basically tapped my shoulder to see if I was real. I had this urge to slap him across the face but part of me understood my brother's retarded move," he laughed at his own joke, of course he understood why Sirius did what he did and in his position Regulus would have done exactly the same. "Well I left the United Kingdom immediately, settled on Ireland for a few years, quite the ride. Then went to Bulgaria, lived there for about a year, then traveled to America, lived there for the rest of the eighties, made quite a big destruction path, not quite proud of that, but I call those my wild years. Then went to Spain and Portugal, and that's when Dellen tracked me down. So now, I'm back," he explained, and after analyzing his words, discovered he had been all over the world, he was missing Asia and Africa but he'd cover those soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am

Laughing brightly as she played the scene of Sirius checking the validity of what his eyes were seeing when they fell on Regulus, she sighed as she remembered she did a similar type of action when Sirius escaped Azkaban and came to see her. "Can't blame the man. I did much the same when he came to see me after escaping," she mused. As Regulus dove into the tale of everywhere he'd been since his 'death', Morgan listened intently and was shocked to hear how he had basically traveled around the world and returned home. "So many places, Regulus... I'm glad Dellen found you and brought you back... Which was your favorite?" she asked. So much had happened since his death, Morgan didn't know where to start or what he was going to want to know once they finished discussing his past. She, truly, was just happy to know that he was alive... In a sense...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 am

Smiling at the thought of Sirius and Morgan's reunion, Regulus remembered that in his youth he always believed the two of them would never work out, he knew Sirius still loved Mira, and once he moved on to Marvolo, he knew she fit him in a different way, a better way. He was in a sense, glad he was right considering both Sirius and Morgan were happy with the lives they had... "Took him a while to escape though," he said somewhat sarcasticly. "Definitely Portugal, it was just...different, people there are different. I loved the kids there though, they think they're better than everyone else," he laughed and then grinned madly implying that they were not, in fact, better than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:55 am

Laughing lightly, Morgan nodded in agreement. "Guess he needed the right motivation to get out," she said with a small shrug, "Got that when that rat showed up as not dead..." Sighing at the memory of the meeting between them when he got out and the chain of events that followed, Morgan could understand why he waited, if he did, in fact, simply bide his time until the right moment. She wasn't actually sure since he never wrote her back when he was locked up, never saw her when she went to see him, and, she never really asked once he was out. When Sirius was pardoned, it didn't seem to matter anymore. He was out and free... Enough said.

"Portugal, huh?" she mused as he told her about it. Regulus' grin told her what his words didn't. Different and better, but he was the best when it came to all of them. "I've missed your smiles, Reg. Merlin... To think... You've been around all this time..." Morgan said softly, dropping her eyes from her friend. Running a hand through her blonde hair, she sighed happily. "What's your plan now?" she asked, looking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:46 am

Regulus clenched his jaw slightly as he thought Pettigrew and how Sirius had his legendary rage focused solely on the bastard. He knew that the rat would be found soon, Sirius would not stop until that happened and whenever Sirius put his mind on something, it was impossibly to stop him, "He's working on finding him... Hasn't stopped yet, he's been doing it all summer as far as I know," he said remembering the first, and only conversation regarding Pettigrew, the Black brothers had since Regulus' return. "It is strange but hey, I had no idea many of you were still alive, so I feel the same, it's like you guys just came back from the dead too," he winked at Morgan and then stroked his chin, "I'm going to stay, help my brother, raise my kids," he answered even though his kids did not really need to be raised, but Regulus did feel that they needed a father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:05 pm

What Regulus spoke about Sirius and his quest to finally bring an end to that rat, Pettigrew, rang true. Morgan knew that the only thing that would to Sirius would be for Pettigrew's heart to stop beating, preferably by his own hand. Only then would he actually stop his hunt for him. Smiling warmly at the thought of just how many of them actually were around after this war, Morgan thought of those that were gone for a brief moment. "Even though many of us are gone, they aren't really. Not if you see their children running around. Take Harry, for example..." she said, a flicker of the pain she still felt for James and Lily's loss dancing through her eyes. But, as quickly as it was there, it was gone. "It is a good plan, Regulus. Sirius has quiet the full house!" Morgan mused with a bright laugh. "Your children are wonderful... I imagine your being there all of a sudden was quite the experience for them," she said, summoning her tumbler of water from her desk and taking a small drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Regulus returned to the afternoon where he finally met his children and chuckled slightly at their reaction, it only went to prove that they were still his kids even though they had never met him before, "They were... happy to see me," he said with a long and wide smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Regulus' wide grin told Morgan that the meeting went well, more then well based on what she saw on his face and in his eyes. "That's so good to hear, Reg. It really is," she mused to him, thinking about how it must have been. It made her think of her kids and how Regulus likely assumed that she was a mother, but didn't know about her own brood of kids. "I imagine Sirius is happy to have another adult in the house? That is, assuming you are staying there with him and the flock of kids that now reside there," Morgan asked, teasingly with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Smirking at her sentence he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a card, an empty card and then he snapped his fingers and an image of an handshake laced with blood appeared. "I own the house as long as my spirit lingers on this side of the line, blood contract. That house is technically still mine, so yes I'm staying there," he laughed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Watching the seemingly blank card show the handshake forming, as he said, a blood contract, Morgan couldn't help but smile. She wasn't one bit surprised that matters were taken to that extreme, and she was happy that Regulus was staying with his brother and his family. "Lots of time with your kids and niece and nephews," Morgan mused. "Now that you're back, what will you do with yourself? Other then raise your sons and daughter, that is?" she asked, curiosity dancing in her eyes. It was beginning to feel like Regulus had only been away on a trip, and not dead for so many years. And, that, made her happy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next