Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm sick of hiding (Eros)

2 posters

Go down

I'm sick of hiding (Eros) Empty I'm sick of hiding (Eros)

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Laureth found herself in a small town outside of London, unsure of why she ended up there and Chimera dragged her to an inn filled with witches and Wizards. Laureth rented out a room as instinct told her to do and she allowed one of the owner's helpers to take her up there. ''Here's your room, blind bitch.'' The boy hissed causing Laureth to simply laugh, pushing him inside of the room and into a chair. Chimera padded into the room, nudging the door shut with her nose and curled up on the bed whilst Laureth straddled the boys lap. He wriggled to get free, not willing to touch someone who had a weakness. ''Now now...Jeremiah. Quiesce. (Fret not.)'' Laureth chuckled darkly, her long index fingernail trailed down his neck to the opening of his shirt and made a cut. ''You sicken me..'' The boy spat and earned a long slash on the face with the end of Laureth's staff. ''I'm going to give you five seconds to apologize before i rip your heart out.'' She growled angrily and Jeremiah simply spat to the floor, smirking and then his eyes widened, blood spilled from his lips. 

His head fall down to see the witches' hand buried inside of his stomach, going up and latched onto his still beating heart. Laureth yanked it down, blood spilling everywhere and she held it in her hand, feeling the blood pour down her arm before throwing it at Chimera who caught it in her jaws, swallowing it whole. ''May not have been five seconds but still..Enjoy the rest, Chimera.'' Laureth quipped, watching the wolf pounce up in joy and shove her face inside of the man's stomach eating quickly. That's when it hit Laureth what she had done and fell into an armchair, clenching her fingers to feel the blood. She decided to mentally call for the only person she felt could help..''Eros...Eros i need you...'' She called out, her mind latching onto her dearest friend whilst shaking visibly.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I'm sick of hiding (Eros) Empty Re: I'm sick of hiding (Eros)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Walking through a small villa in england during one of the weekends, Eros carried a toothpick in his lips, and his hands were hidden inside his pockets. As he walked people watched him from the corner of their eyes, but none approached afraid that he was what his cousin was known for being: a monster. One boy accidentally bumped into him, and Eros growled, as he looked down, not caring if it was accidental or not. Placing his foot in the boy's chest he forced him to the ground and spat the toothpick, lodging it in one of his eyes sockets. Turning around his mind erupted as a voice traveled in and out of his ears. Tilting his head to the side he pushed the door of the inn open with his foot, walking inside. The voice got louder and louder as he got closer and so he went up the stairs. Waiting for a bit he turned to the door and pushed it open, closing it behind him. Seeing the dead person he snorted, and turned to Laureth, "What's up love," he asked casually as he leaned into the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Laureth let out a sigh of relief, feeling Eros get closer and closer. Steadying her hands, she laced her fingers together and rested them on her lap to calm herself. ''When you kill..what are you supposed to do with the body? I see death all the time but i never see the after shock. Never feel the...emotions..or see what they do.'' She asked, turning her head towards Eros and held out her hand that dripped with blood before touching her face, feeling her own emotions spill out down her cheeks. ''W-what do i do? Do i burn the body? Do i continue letting Chimera eat or..do i just leave it? Put it on a display for people do see? Do i go into hiding?'' Pausing for a moment, she frowns delicately. ''No...I'm sick of hiding. Just help me, Eros...I've never been unsure of what to do..'' She practically begs but does not lower herself any further, finding that she has enough weaknesses.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Looking at the body Eros smirked, and extended his indicator. Out from the tip came a beam of lightning that cut one of the man's legs. Pushing chimera from the body with a wave of his hand he hurled the leg at her, and then snapped his fingers, vaporizing the body. Opening the window with another wave of his hand the ashes flew away. "There... Why so preoccupied? It's not like this is your first kill right Laureth?" he asked with a raise of his brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Laureth could feel how easy it was for him and it only effected her more. She hated being so innocent. The feel of death leaving the room allowed her to breath shakily and she chuckled emptily. ''It was..technically. Sending people to their death does not count. So yes, my first death where I had to concern myself with the body. My grandfather just did it for me.'' She explained, standing up and gripped her staff. ''Thank you...for coming when i called and for cleaning up my mess.'' She said, annoyed with herself at her inability to do something before. 

She breathed in sharply, feeling two familiar energies on Eros and turned slowly towards him. ''Tala...and the one who..took over your mind...I feel them on you.'' Laureth questioned, lifting up her hands and they were only an inch away from Eros to feel him over. ''I've not seen this..not in my head. Care to fill me in on what i have missed,  Diabolus?'' She asked, not caring if he did not know about her seer abilities. Her mind was too preoccupied.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Shrugging Eros nodded and smirked slightly, but it was a very brief smirked and it soon vanished. ''Of course Laureth, you're one of the things I somehow still kinda care for,'' that was the only way Eros had of actually showing love nowadays, ''Your sisters are with me and my master now. You can join us too, if you wish,'' he offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Laureth rested the palm of her hand on her old lovers cheek and smiled gratefully. ''I am honoured, love.'' She admitted and her hand stilled in surprise. ''Don't you mean..sister? I have only one and her scent is on you like mine was once.'' She said, raising her eyebrow before tilting her head. ''Join you...'' The travellers burned in her mind like the fire arrow she was able to create weeks back. ''Your master...the one filled with so much power that i still remember it to this day.'' She whispered, part of her knew she was going to join. Something had already told her and she did not mind it. ''Would your master mind me joining by your word or must I speak with him?''
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Shaking his head Eros stood by what he said he knew what he was talking about, knew about Hotaru's existence. "No, I mean two. You have two sisters. There are three sisters of solace.'' he answered and then nodded at her question, and began searching for Maddox in the depth of his mind, ''I believe he would be happy if he got to speak to you so, wait a moment or two,'' he held up his palm signalling for his friend to wait as his eyes closed shut whilst he tried to bring Lord Maddox. Summoning him was actually very hard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Laureth covered her mouth, biting back a gasp. ''Three sisters of Solace...'' She whispered in wonder, throwing that into her pile of many questions and felt him try to summon his Master. Bowing her head, showing she's fine to wait, she took a step back making sure not to trip on her long white dress that was now soiled with blood. She was curious as to how the process went and tilted her head, ear out to make sure she felt the presence of her possible soon to be master.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Eros' eyes suddenly shot open but now they were of course, scarlet red, and Maddox stepped up, "So you're the missing piece, I'm glad Eros found you now, child, I wish to ask you to join me. You've seen a fraction of my power, you know what I can do," he offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Luareth felt the change instantly. As if pure darkness stepped into the room, consuming her but not making her feel cold like she once thought it would. It felt like a fire shooting through her entire being. ''Missing piece? You say that as if you've been looking for me.'' She questions, raising her eyebrow and clasped her fingers together so they laid on her stomach. ''If i joined you...Would you help grow my own abilities? I have been learning to grow them however with your power, it'd be much quicker.'' She continued, biting her bottom lip. ''And you say I have two other sisters? Tala is one i know of but the other? Who is she?''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Maddox approached Laureth his fingers caressing her face through Eros' body and he smirked, ''You are the missing piece. Everything you want I can give, be it power or knowledge. I can let you know who your sister is and I can grow your power, all of that, if you join me,'' he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:58 am

Laureth did not shy away from his touch, instead leaned into it as it allowed her to feel the tingly sensations of pure power. His answer to her question only spurred her on even more. If she joined him, she'd have more power and Knowledge than she would with her Grandfather. She'd be with her sisters..and Eros..and their master. ''You will strengthen me, Lord Maddox. I am your missing piece...With these few bits of knowledge, I accept.'' She said. ''You shall be my master..''
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Smirking maliciously Maddox spoke only once more, "Eros shall do what is needed," he explained and vanished, allowing Eros to return to the body. Blinking a fwe times, he inhaled deeply, "Laureth, when the time is right you will come with me," Eros told her knowing what his master meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Laureth nodded, releasing the breath she did not know she was holding the moment his energy disappeared from the room. Feeling her old lover come back, she removed his hand from her cheek and cast her gaze downwards. ''I understand. You know how to call me.'' She had a constant lock onto him, their energies connected like a power line and with that, she knew whenever she was needed. ''Diabolus, why do i have the oddest sensation that I just sold my soul to the devil?'' She questioned, keeping her head down as it began to feel fuzzy with a headache.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Smirking maliciously Eros shook his head "I'm the devil, Lord Terminus is something much worse," he chuckled loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:36 am

Laureth bit the inside of her cheek and nodded slowly. ''Of course. How silly of me...'' She said, giving a hint of a smile, rubbing at her temples. ''Thank you for that. It seems hard to summon such a dark person.'' She admitted from her observations.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Eros nodded and it was easy to see that summoning Lord Maddox out of his own free will was very hard indeed, considering Eros now had a huge headache. "It's easier to summon him when I think of things I shouldn't, though that comes at a price, remember the last time?" he asked before beginning to massage his temples, mirroring Laureth's movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down