Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Little Talks (Harry)

2 posters

Go down

Little Talks (Harry)  Empty Little Talks (Harry)

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Remus stretched feeling his joints pop as he made his way down the grounds on patrol. So much had happened in just a few days, the yule ball was coming up, Sirius owled saying he'd be visiting and with good news. His nephew was injured and his kids were all growing up far too fast. Shoving his hands into his leather jacket he stepped down onto the bridge he used to hang out on when he had nowhere else to go and the large castle became stifling. Swinging a long leg over the edge of the bridge he sat on the rails looking out at the cold winter world of hogwarts, the dementors ever present didn't give him fear, part of his mind wondered how war could be on its way when so many things were going...right..
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Little Talks (Harry)  Empty Re: Little Talks (Harry)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Walking into the bridge Harry began crossing it as he was supposed to meet Ricardo halfway through so they could go have a snack somewhere. However when he got there Harry was greeted by the cold wind and he growled, "That guy is always the same," he mused before shoving his hands into his pockets and continuing to walk. He stopped once he noticed whom else was there... "Remus?" Harry asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 am

Remus turned as he heard someone coming and smiled when he heard a familer voice "Harry" he greeted his old friend's son, "staying out of trouble?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:40 am

Looking at the robe he was wearing, Harry pointed at the gryffindor crest sewed into it, and the turned around, showing the symbol of the tri wizard tournament, "Not... really," he answered with a nervous laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 pm

He turned and jumped off the railing walking over to the boy he embraced him, ruffling his hair as he drew back "Were proud of you, you know" he said smiling at him "Myself, Morgan, Sirius, Mira were all proud of you and I know for sure that James and Lily would be too." he knew the boy was strugglign with the tournament and what it implied for his life. Leaning against the railing he foloded his arms over his chest "How are you harry...really"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Sighing as Remus embraced him Harry nodded knowing full well that everyone was looking out for him, and everyone believed in him, "I know..." he answered only before shoving his hands into his pockets "I'm okay I think... I met my sister, Violet... she's... different," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Remus' gaze darkened and his lip curled, "So you met Sophie" he said cooly trying to remain neutural though the whole situation angered him. "What are your thoughts on her?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Harry sighed and shrugged not taking his hands from his pockets, "Well... she says she isn't like her mother, but I don't know, she seems like it, from what I hear," he stated feeling a sense of uneasiness in his gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 pm

"Harry there is something you have to understand" Remus said his jaw set "there was a time that i considered Morana Crouch to be my friend and she tried to ruin me, and because of her...I have to live with knowing your parents most likely hated me in the end. She came to me when I was fighting with my brothers, when they and I did not agree and being young and stupid I let her into my heart and mind. Violet is dead harry, Violet Potter perished in Godric's hollow, that girl is Sophie Crouch and she was raised by a monster." he pushed off of the railing and ran a hand through his hair, looking at his calloused hands he sighed heavily "maybe if Malphas' mom Marvolo had raised the girl on her own she would have turned out okay, but Morana is nothing like Marvolo she isn't kind or loving she is cold and selfish and only out to her own benefit. We dont know why she raised sophie we just know that child is not your sister" he bit his lip and clutched at a necklace he wore his thoughts raging, the necklace was a pendent with three symbols, a stag, a wolf and a dog. The stag had been touched frequently when he thought of James and it showed. His heart ached painfully thinking of him..he wished he could have another chance..
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:49 pm

"So what Sirius told me is true... She ruined lives and relationships... I don't know Remus, she's my sister, I feel it in my heart every time she's close to me, she's the only other Potter left.." he sighed tiredly as he stared at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:18 pm

"For now" Remus said looking at the boy, he put a hand on harry's Shoulder and tipped his chin to look at him "Your the only potter left Save for your dad's Uncle..but your going to have kids one day and you wont be. I was the only Lupin left I had no brothers and sisters I came home to find my parents bodies in my house...if it wasnt for Sirius and Morgan i would have gone mad but now I'm a father and proud member of your family" he poked him in the chest over his heart "your going to get through this like i did, and like sirius did and Morgan...you'll do what we did make your own family and names wont matter anymore...you dont need someone who is poisonous"
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Harry found Remus to be right, one day he'd have children and he'd expand his family he'd have many Potters hanging around but still Sophie was the closest thing he had to his parents, "...uncle?" he asked with a raised brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:51 pm

"Maddox Virgil Potter" Remus said ruffling harry's hair "He's estranged from what was the potter's family, he's the Minister's closest Advisor and a good man all the same. I wasn't aware he existed till i started working for the ministry myself. the other folks in the office practically bow at his feet."
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:08 pm

"When can I meet him? And no Remus there is no option for this if you don't take me to him I will go to him myself, when can I meet him?" he asked again his tone suddenly shifting and he was now completely serious and almost demanding, this was his family, Remus would take him to this Maddox, and if he did not, he knew damn well Harry would stop at nothing to get to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:13 pm

"..maybe i should go call sirius..." he thought about it for a second then grabbed Harry's hand "your godfather is going to murder me" he muttered and with a snap apparated them. They landed in the Ministry and Remus led him to the administratrs wing "Be respectful" he said eyeing the boy knowing Sirius could have been a bad influence "I know he's blood but..well you will see" knocking on the door he called out "Mister Potter its Lupin, can I have a word?"
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Waving his hand the door blasted open showing Maddox taking care of some papers for the Minister, scheduling her meetings and such. Raising his eyes from the desk, they leveled Remus and the man lifted his chin swallowing dryly, "What is it you want Remus, I am quite busy," the dark lord asked setting the papers aside and intertwining his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:19 pm

"I have someone who wishes to meet you Maddox" Remus said as he stepped into the office, turning he placed a hand on harry's back and pulled him into the room gently then shut the door. "Maddox allow me to introduce you too your grand nephew..Harry James Potter."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Standing from his seat Maddox walked around the desk, and stopped when he was in front of the auror and the child. Staring at Remus for a minute, his eyes motioned for him to go out the door, "Leave us," he told the auror. Then, his gaze turned to the child, and he inclined his head slightly as he leaned in, "You are James' son?" he asked and Harry slowly nodded, "I am disappointed. I thought James would carry a pure heir, but I was wrong in thinking so. Your mother was the mudblood, correct?" he asked and Harry growled, "Muggleborn," he answered and Maddox smirked, "Synonyms," Maddox mused, as he walked around his office, "What do you want from me child? Love? Affection? You will get nothing out of me, so go on your way," Maddox said pointing at the door, "I just wanted to meet you, you're from my family," Harry explained but Maddox chuckled dryly, "I am from your family, it does not mean I am family," Maddox walked around the desk once more and sat back down. "If you wish come meet me when you are ready, when you are prepared, not now," Maddox said and the door blasted open and with a gust of wind Harry was out of the office and the door was once again closed, and this time, locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Remus listened outside the door the entire time, when harry all but fell from the room he sighed "Said he was a good man didnt say he was a good family member" he shrugged "now you see why we never told you about him"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Clearing his clothes he shook his head and smiled at Remus, "You know at first I imagined my dad was like that until you guys told me he was a prankster," he admitted. "I am very relieved to know that, that, is only my grand uncle," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down