Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not what it seems... (Harry, PG)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not what it seems... (Harry, PG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not what it seems... (Harry, PG)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

"Wolfen fits you," Harry said honestly, and to him, Wolfen was the equivalent of Gryffindor, and when you looked at it, was it really not? A lion and a wolf, both brave and hot headed. "By the way sister, there is something you don't know about us Potters," he stated biting his lip.

Back to top Go down

Not what it seems... (Harry, PG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not what it seems... (Harry, PG)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:16 pm

"Dear brother, there is basicaly nothing I know about us Potters," she pointed out with laugh. "Well, Wolfen is like Gryffindor and Slytherin together. Araneae is more of a Slytherin and Ravenclaw. While Emperor... well nobody really know what to expect from these guys. But yeah, I guess it fits me."

Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Clenching his fists Harry took a deep breath, "There's another Potter. He was dad's uncle and he is... frightening.." he admitted, "You have no idea... jeez, I'd prefer fighting the dragon again over facing him," he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"See, apparently us Potters are not all the sweet cute bunch," she commented on it. "I'm better, you say?" she teased him. "Sorry, I just... well, I think I am okay with brother. Those distant uncles thingie, it always stinks. I mean... technically, for me, even Voldemort is distant uncle. And I am not happy about him either," she pointed out.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:44 pm

"If this one was Voldemort all over again I'd just kick his ass too, so, no need to worry much. But his beard is powerful, you should meet him eventually," Harry suggested as he scratched his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:49 pm

"I am not fan of family reunions, not really. They don't really work out for me much. I mean, we both remember the first time we met. I bet you heard interresting things since then," she replied with a smile. She knew from mama, that there were many people, who in hate for Morana Gaunt, judged even people she held dear. Sophie was ready to face that. Even if it was unfair in her eyes.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

"Good point, however, to prove my point, we're now okay, right? So why not, maybe you'd like this man... and maybe he wouldn't yell at you," Harry mused with an annoyed look on his face wondering what the man meant by 'being ready'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Sophie laughed. "Yeah, for sure," she added. "You know what, forget the guy. I was thinking if I should invite you to my party, but I wasn't sure. Well, it can get kinda crazy sometimes, but I doubt it will be worse, than the blood pool last year, so would you come? Only date is required so I hope you have a girl... or a boy... I don't really care," she asked.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Smiling Harry eventually nodded not wanting to say no, a party was a party so why shouldn't he go, "A date isn't exactly a problem, I think," Harry mused out loud as he thought of Artemis, sighing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Sophie's eyes developed happy stars at his response. "Awesome! It will be fun! And you get to meet Victor. And also Illiana I hope. Her and Marcus tend to skip parties sometimes. Magali and Nate are not coming, but I did that on purpose. Nate would kill half of the people only for looking at her, so no... not happening... I am talking too much... sorry," she said, making nervous smile.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Harry didn't drop his smile, shrugging slightly, "You can keep talking, I was listening," he grinned at his sister as he began to walk back to go to downstairs motioning for her to come with him so they'd get some dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:21 pm

"Well, there not much else to say, really. I mean, you can always ask if you are interrested in something, but my life is pretty boring actually," she said, following him, unsure what will happen once people see them talking to each other.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:29 pm

"Any best friends?" he asked thinking of his own, Hermione and Ron. As they walked people began to look, and whispers were heard however Harry didn't lose his smile and his curiosity instead he continued talking with his sister...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:54 pm

"Hmm... well there is always Mariya and in general my siblings and cousins. I rely on them a lot. They are not always cool, specialy Marcus is giant asshole, but they were for years the only one I got. Then there is Thia. Well, Lethia, for you. You'll meet her too. She is sort of my best friend. Elena, another girl I grew up with since miss Amelia took her in when we were babies. And of course Victor. But he is boyfriend now, so...," Sophie said, thinking about the closest circle of people. "What about you and your friends?" she asked.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:04 am

"Oh yeah I know who Thia is, Archard, her boyfriend, has told me about her. She seems very fun," Harry said with a slight smirk on his face. "Well, Hermione and Ron are my best friends. Then, most of the gryffindor house are my close friends, though those that stand out are David, Mio, Neville, Ricardo, Adrastos, Falcon, the one I was with just before, Fred & George, and then there are many others I rely on heavily, like Ian, Cedric,...Artemis, and of course my family, Drake, Serena, Atticus, William, Malphas, Mariya... well they are family to me. And finally, the templar kids, that's what we call them, the ones that train to be templars, Conner, Archard, his best friend Axel. I have a lot of friends that I grew close to due to my 'adventures', as you may call them," he chuckled slightly paying no mind to the large number of close friends he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:38 pm

"Wow, you trust a lot of people," Sophie commented on it. She couldn't even imagine having so many friends. People she greeted in the school hall, occasionaly drink or party with, yeah those people she could imagine. But they didn't have a slightest idea who she was. "I would be terrified with so many friends," she admitted. The more people knew her, the more dangerous it was. That's what she was taught her whole life. Letting someone in, she had to think a lot about such a step. Maybe that's what happens to a person, who's mom is Morana Gaunt.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:39 pm

"So am I most of the times, because with a lot of friends come a lot of enemies, and I have my share of them," Harry admitted not needing to lie regarding that everyone knew Potter haters were all around however Harry had no problem with that because he could handle them on his own, having proven that when he beat Kain at the tournament the year before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Sophie chuckled. "I am not entirely sure we mean the same thing. Maybe with friends come many enemies, but sometimes, friends are the biggest enemies of them all," she explained. Some would say Sophie suffered from paranoia, but she knew better. She knew Czechia. "Friends are the only ones with opportunity to stab you in the back," she added afterwards. "I may not be mama, but I still had a chance to learn some things around her. I had to. Or I would be dead by now. As you know, people pretty much hate her all around. Most of those who hate her, though... they were once her friends. Now they hate her. And they hate Magali, they hate Marcus, they hate me. I met way too many people interrested in friendship just so they could bring me down. And by that, bring down mama. Which is probably even more sad," she finished.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:43 pm

"Oh you mean that, backstabbers, yeah, they're more common from where you come from. Here there are a lot of them, we call them slytherins, of course there are exceptions but still. Anyway, if people give you reasons to trust them here, it's because they deserve it. Every person I mentioned has done something for me, ranging from Malphas teaching me and saving me, to Falcon guiding me, and Ron and Hermione to being there through everything. Every one of my friends has earned their place, even you Violet, we first had to go through an argument to get to this point, and since we were able to make peace with each other it goes to show we connected somehow, and that you deserve a shot to be the sister you could never be to me, as I deserve a shot to be the brother I could never be to you. Of course we may not share such a deep bond like normal siblings do but you're still my sister," Harry spoke with determination and pride in his voice because if there was one thing that fueled his strength was the love he had for his friends and family, and nothing would change that, no matter how old he was the one thing that would keep him going would be the ones he called friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 pm

As she heard him, she sighed a little. "Well, good for you, I guess," she smiled afterwards. She was a backstabber too. Well, not exactly, but she could be, if needed. Sophie was like that. She was what she needed to be. Most of the times anyway. Somehow, she didn't feel like her brother would understand that, so she kept this to herself. "So... what's our biological family like? I mean, Lily had a sister right?" she asked, finally gaining courage to ask about things she wanted to know.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:18 pm

"Yes... unfortunately..." Harry sighed and rolled his eyes as he thought of his despicable muggle family that treated him like trash for eleven years, "Petunia is a vile woman... but her husband Vernon is worse.. My godfather told me our father once turned him into a pig because he annoyed him too much," he smirked at James' antics and wished that he would one day be able to see something of the like happen to his uncle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2