Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Death's Master (InvOnly) (M)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Death's Master (InvOnly) (M)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Death's Master (InvOnly) (M)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Placing a protective arm over his protege Maddox walked slowly pulling her with him. Pushing the double doors that lead to the throne room open, Maddox's soldiers that were present all bowed, "Welcome to the Shadow Citadel," he welcomed her and so did all the soldiers as they raised their glasses of wine, not often were they allowed to drink in the throne room, but when Maddox was not around it was not looked down upon and the dark lord allowed it, as long as they cleaned any possible mess afterwards. It was his home after all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 pm

She leaned into him gratefully letting him guide her she held her cane close to her without it on the floor. She could hear voices all around her and see souls of varying power and likenesses but the citadel itself felt like it welcomed her, she felt her lips curl and smiled. She looked up at him "thank you. thank you for inviting me to join you. my lord i know this is where i am meant to be."

Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Nodding he climbed up the stairs that lead to his throne all the while bringing Tala along before sitting down and sitting her on his thigh, turned sideways so she could look at him and at the crowd at any time, "Men, this is Tala Grindelwald, she is our newest member, and my new acolyte," the jen tukstan soldiers knew what it meant to be an acolyte it meant you were the closest to the dark lord after the apprentice, and it meant you were powerful. With that in mind, they all bowed, all but one, Eros, who remained on his feet since he too was an acolyte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm

She inclined her head to the men her wild curls falling around her face as she did so. As she looked out at them all she saw the familer soul of Eros "Eros" she said his name more to herself and grinned a bit, "my lord, you will not try to control me like you do Eros will you?"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Maddox shook his head before he nodded towards Eros whom smirked slightly and knelt down afterwards, "Of course not, Eros actually asked that of me, he wished to sign the contract, not me," he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:12 pm

As the men returned to drinking some working and others talking she thought of his words, she tapped Maddox's wrist your man the one i almost killed, when i grabbed his wrist i felt the spell beneath the skin the one monitoring his life. Her eyes flashed with interest "what was it for?"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:24 pm

The dark lord chuckled with amusement at Tala's curiosity, he was getting quite used to it already even after being with the child only twice, "That I am afraid you will carry as well, everyone does, It is a clock that shows you how long you have left to live. I can give or take years at will, but I will only take time away if you show indiscipline," he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:37 pm

She scowled but nodded a bit "it is how you control them, all of us. ensure no one will betray you" she conceded. "can I ask of you something? will i ever be able to learn from you?" she asked folding her hands over the handle of her cane, she was so fascinated by the dark lord. But soon she'd descend to see eros to talk to him about there new found unity.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Maddox slowly nodded his head at her question, "Everyone here learns from me on different degrees of course, but they do," he answered and motioned for her to join her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Smiling she took his hand and kissed the back of it before sliding off his lap. Placing her cane on the top step she walked down the steps carefully. Walking to Eros she ignored the eyes that followed her and placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "Hello my dear demon." she said.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Having enough of games after everything Eros sighed and shrugged, leaning in and kissing Tala's lips, "Don't really need to hide anything from you anymore, so don't ask why," he smirked darkly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:49 am

She kissed him in return with fever relishing the brief contact. She let her arms twine around his neck and smirked at him "surprised? now you wont be able to run away" she winked at him teasingly.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:58 pm

"I don't run," he chuckled and shrugged but held her close, as close as he could, "That implies effort and not really in the mood for that... ever," he grinned broadly and planted a kiss on her lips, lightly, "Be mine?" he asked, and although it wasn't 'normal' of him, Tala wasn't a normal girl either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:03 pm

She pressed against him enjoying his possessive hold on her, "Gotten under your skin have i?" she chuckled against his lips. Kissing him softly she said "of course I'll be yours Eros, I became yours awhile ago. I just didn't know it."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Smirking he kissed her forehead and kissed her cheek, inclining his head and whispering into her ear, "Guess we were both blind then," he grinned as he held her close, both being under the watch of lord Maddox, who had a smile on satisfaction stamped across his face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2