Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R]

Go down

A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R] Empty A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Sitting in his cell, Philip picked up one of the rocks he had grabbed outside of his cell, one that he had sharpened and now looked like an arrow. Aiming at the wall, he hurled it and it pierced the newspaper, a special part of the paper, one that had Alastor Moody shaking hands with the Minister for arresting Phil. I'm gonna fucking kill you when I get out of here...

Back to top Go down

A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R] Empty Re: A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R]

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Young Hogwarts student entered the dark place such as Azkaban very rarely. So it was nothing weird, that guards were genuinely shocked to see Charlotte Reigns at the doorstep. She looked terrified, yet determined to enter. "I want to see him. I want to ask that man, why he killed my parents. I need to know," she repeated over and over, without paying attention to their warnings. She looked desperate as tears of pain were streaming down her cheeks. And in the end, they let her. She walked up the stairs silently, passing by the cells of other prisoners, unseen, as her tears dried off and she finally approached the cell of Philip Malfoy. "Hello, Philip," she spoke, putting down her hood, curious if he recognizes her.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R] Empty Re: A Piece Of News, Good or Bad, That's up to you [Morana, R]

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Rising to his feet Philip lazily walked to the newspaper and ripped the rock from it. Turning to the girl that was now standing behind the bars, he hurled it cutting a strand of her hair. "Who are you?" he asked dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:53 pm

She smirked and her eyes brightened, turning into her own color. "Mister Malfoy, I am almost insulted you didn't recognize me," she told him.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Philip shook his head, "Well if you don't specify who the fuck you are, I'll be forced to call the guards. Being a known killer has some perks," he shouted, casting a gaze of disgust at the guards standing at the end of the hallway. However, then he leaned over, "Morana, what the hell are you doing here," he asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm

"Don't worry. They aren't really in their erfect state of mind at this moment. Traveller magic has some perks," she replied seriously, her smirk long gone. "I... they wanted to send you a letter. But... I figured that it is not the best way to tell you," she started, looking down, unsure how to tell him. Then she looked up to face him. "It's Gwen, Phil. She is dead. Moody killed her, when she was on her way to you," she told him straight.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:16 pm

"What?", he asked instantly.

"...", a period of silence fell afterwards.

"What?" He asked once more the same question hoping for a different answer.

"...", however, only silence.

"..." And more silence. It was overwhelming, he felt like Morana's words were eating away at his very soul, deep down. 

"What?" He once again hoped for a different answer but knew it was foolish to think such a thing.

"..." Silence.

"..." Silence.

"..." Silence.

"What?!" No more silence. His words echoed around the prison making several prisoners begin moaning as their heads pounded with the noise that filled their cells. Philip had not even been there for a year, sure he was getting weaker but his voice was still as powerful as back when it was when he was shouting at Moody to arrest him.

"I'm going to murder him," he growled as his fingers clutched the bars making them shake under his grasp. Moody was a marked man, he was going to die, no matter what Philip had to do to achieve that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Morana didn't reply to his desperate hopes for different answer. There was nothing else to say to make it easier for him. "There is one more thing," she added. "Gwen knew she was going to die. She actually had a plan. She was clever," Morana said. "Shhe put herself between Moody and Nate. Do you know what that means, right?" she asked Philip.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:31 pm

"She protected him?! Is she insane?! He's probably gonna invade the Ministry just to fucking kill Moody, not that that doesn't leave me proud but goddammit Gwen..." he cursed preferring to let the anger take over and not the sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:37 pm

"Gwen was always mainly a mother. That's how you made her a killer after all. If she was to die, what else would you expect from her?" Morana asked honestly before going quiet for a bit. "I'm really sorry, Phil. I mean it. You know I do. Moody will pay one day. I just fear we won't be here to witness it," she told him.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:57 pm

"That she protect the one that isn't insane... and all powerful," he answered his mind going to Victor. "Oh I will... trust me, I'm going to kill him, if Nathaniel doesn't do it before me," he answered with a clench of his jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 pm

"We mainly need to figure out how to get you out of here soon. I have my own plans to die you know? And you are supposed to help me out," she told him, trying to go away from painful topic. It was strange Philip didn't ask about her current body, though when she thought about it, maybe it wasn't weird at all. He was just used to the fact she always had some trick in her pocket. And also given the reson why she came, there wasn't much space for chat.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:37 pm

"Get me out of here? Yes... Yes, get me out of here, as soon as you can. Once you're back into your old body, just turn into a raven, swoop by, break the bars apart and leave... then I can take care of myself. Take your time, do whatever you're doing in this... young body, then come," he told her barely above the whisper so not only the guards, but also the other prisoners couldn't hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Morana smirked. "Don't worry. I have some thing in mind. But as you said, I have to do this stuff first. Hold onto your wrath, Phil. I promise you will get your chance," she told him seriously, her eyes bright,yet dark in the same time. "By the way, she is hot, isn't she? This girl. I might keep her. Brainwash her or something. Could be fun," she added in twisted smirk.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Cracking his neck Philip stepped away from the bars, "Good," he answered only before looking over his shoulder once again. "Morana for fuck's sake, she's probably a mudblood, just end the child and get one who's worthy of your time," he stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 pm

"I just like new toys. You can't blame me for that," she replied in childish voice. "And of course she is mudblood. Do you know how hard is to find properly innocent and invisible Hufflepuff?! Surprisingly hard!" she pointed out matter of factly. "It pisses me off sometimes though. She is so weak it hurts. Specialy compared to me," she added clearly annoyed.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:43 pm

"Next time simply control someone else and kill those around her, you'll have fun," Philip growled as his urge to kill continued rising, he felt like he did in the old days during his templar training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 pm

"Well, as much as killing is fun, it is not exactly what would help me right now. Besides, for killing people, I think my own body is the best one," Morana replied casualy, before looking at Phil with honesty in her eyes. "I miss you. Bad things are coming. And I am afraid, that I won't have my husband here to hold my hand anymore. Just like you don't have Gwen. He is siding away. I am losing him. I am losing my sister. I am losing everything. I need you," she whispered selfishly.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:27 am

"I already told you what you need to do, don't whine. Get me out of here and you'll have your friend back," he snarled trying to stir Morana up so she could get to work on getting him out of there as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:00 pm

"And I alredy told you, I am on it! But sure as hell I am not going to risk ending up here as well. That wouldn't exactly help anyone now, would it," she replied to him casualy, when one of the guards gained his own consciousnes again. "You! You are not who you-" he shouted. "Shhh," Morana went closer to him and whispered something to his ear, which clearly left him shaken. He looked down and left. "They'll find him in the woods by next week I suppose. Such a rookie. One would say, that guards of this place have some basic training to resist mind control or simple manipulation," she smirked. "Anyway. You are not the only person who wants to get out. And I am not the only person who wants somebody out. So don't worry, Azkaban is going down. Soon."
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Not. Soon. Enough," he grunted only as his fingers drummed on the bars, his eyes watched the guards in the corner of his eyes wondering if one of them was eventually gonna come closer so he could shove his palm into their chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:43 pm

"Look, I would let you snap my neck if it would help, but I kinda need this body, despite lack of it's perks. And I get it. You lost Gwen. You wanna watch the World burn. Well, welcome to my world. But we don't exactly want everything to get screwed up and me ending up here too, do we? Because there isn't exactly many people interrested in bailing out someone like me or you. At least not those who are actually capable of it," she hissed back at him. He was maybe her best friend, but she refused to just take his anger and not return it. She did that with Remus. Long time ago. And it didn't work anyway. "But if it helps, there is something I can do," she added with slightly annoyed voice afterwards, turning towards guards, giving one of them seductive look and bringing him over. "Goodbye, Phil. I will see you very soon," she whispered and slowly disappeared into darkness, as she watched the guard coming closer and closer towards Philip, twisted smirk across her lips.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down