Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nothing to Lose (Ted)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nothing to Lose (Ted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing to Lose (Ted)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 am

Ted chuckled brightly. "They might have taught us, but it was a long time ago. Internal-check disks are more for the Healers," he teased back, giving Anita a playful nudge. When she mentioned not being able to see Morgan, he smiled. "Ah... She's here at Hogwarts this year. Morgan was requested special to head up healing for the tournament. Greengrass is an excellent healer, though. Hopefully, you will be able to keep a pretty constant record of who you see," he told her with a wink.

Pulling Anita in for a hug, Ted kissed the crown of her head. "I think you will manage. The stands are protected against the beasts, so there is no need to worry about whether or not you will be fine. As for the champions... Well... We can only hope that they will all come out in as good a condition as they went in. If not, Morgan is on the case, as well as several of us that have some healing training," Ted reassured her. He knew she was joking, but he could also sense some reservation in what she said, showing that having him sit with her would actually make her feel more comfortable.

As Anita activated the disk, showing the baby within her moving about, Ted smiled. Sitting in silence as he watched the baby, their baby, he felt a knot start to form in his throat as he was filled with pure happiness. Nuzzling her cheek he mused, "Perhaps, he or she is practicing to be a Quidditch player... Keeping itself all limber and flexible..." The sight was truly amazing, weird, but amazing. "I couldn't be happier, Anita. I love you so much," he whispered, kissing her cheek and holding her tight against his chest as they watched their baby...

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Anita smirked slightly at Ted’s statement, having not doubted that such a device was pretty irrelevant to his line of work. It was unimportant in hers as well, and Healer Greengrass had spent about five entire minutes explaining how it worked to her at the end of her appointment. There was no need for her to admit that to Ted, of course, and so she simply smiled and nodded at the revelation as to where the Head Healer had been. “I’m not surprised. I’ve heard that she’d one of the best, so it’s no doubt that she’s here,” Anita said, “considering it isn’t uncommon for serious injuries at such events.

The woman laughed for a few moments, considering she should not be so worried about how safe she was going to be during the tournament. The stands were indeed safe from the tasks, and so her concern was ill-placed. “Oh, I’m sure you’re right. It’s just watching that has me worried. It’s pretty nerve wracking, even from the safely of my seat,” Anita admitted, “but I’m certain that Healer Lupin will have everything under control if any of the champions come out injured.

Anita smiled unconsciously as she watched their child moving around. It was difficult to imagine that it would be out of her and in her arms within half a year. She laughed at Ted’s joke before groaning quietly and burying her face in Ted’s shirt, “there is going to be so much to do, isn’t there?” Leaning against him, she grinned and whispered, “I love you, too. I’m so glad that you’re happy with this.. Since you came early, I thinking I’ll try and find David. Visit with him for a little while.

Anita Moore

Character sheet
Jobs: Searching
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Drawing a deep breath and letting it out in a huff, Ted nodded. "At least, let's hope for no serious injuries," he said, glancing towards where the first task was set to begin. That was something he wanted more then a Hogwarts Champion, Potter or Diggory: the champions unharmed. Nodding again in agreement to what Anita said about Morgan Lupin and her abilities as healer, as well as her admitting that it was the watching that got her worried and not the danger that she could be in, Ted kissed the crown of her head. Maybe Lupin would allow him to take station near her during the task. That might help her feel more at ease...

As she buried her face in his shirt, Ted chuckled at her question. "Of course there will be. But, hey, bonus! I've walked this path once before. So, you're not going in completely blind, right?" he said in a way to help but his love at ease. He didn't want her stressing out so soon in the pregnancy when there was so much time left in it. "I can walk you to where he might be, if you like," Ted offered, getting to his feet, and helping Anita up. It was crazy that in this short visit, they went from being just them to a family. "How do you think he will take this news?" he asked, bringing her hands to his lips and kissing them lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum