Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 am

Standing up he held one hand and slowly but surely pushed the witch just a few inches away as he stood up, "You've seen what you wanted to see," he stated as he growled, "Will you do what you promised?" he asked as the marks disappeared, all spiraling back to Mikael's neck.

Back to top Go down

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The pale witch nodded using the hem of her sweater to wipe at her eyes. "Come" she said turning she led him two rows away towards the end of the cemetary to the flamel family crypt. Taking off her necklace she used the sharp point of the star to cut her palm and pressed it to the stone door "down below is a ritual room with the tools i will need to break the curse" she said to him "will you come inside Mikael Burke" she now called him Mikael having learnt his true name. she did not wish to push the wolf into a place he did not want to go so she chose to wait, to lead.

Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Sneering at the woman, he placed his fist against the stone door motioning for her to open the passage so they could continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 pm

She smirked a bit and without much warning she grabbed him by the front of the shirt and yanked him inside. The stone door slammed shut behind them locking them in, the floor beneath there feet seemed to explode and fires grew around them. The air turned thick and they were surrounded by what seemed to be a tornado then sudden as it began it was over. The caskets were gone and they stood in a large labratory. "Come" she turned and led him towards the sound end of the ritual space, tacking black chalk from the basket on a ledge she began drawing runes into the stone ground and a pentagram, "do you remember much from the day you were turned and cursed?" she asked as she began to set up the counter curse. She sliced into her hand and let her blood pour into a cup then picking up a paint brush she began to ink runes into the star.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Standing straight Mikael growled as she wrote with her own blood shaking his head as an answer to Levina's question, "I was barely five years old," he explained and to him it was justification enough, not only was he young, he didn't exactly want to remember the worst day of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Turning to him she took his hand and pulled him into the circle, a pulse of energy from her palm and he was on his knees easily. She undid the buttons on the top of his shirt and exposed the mark touching it with her blood stained fingers "you were very young" she said softly with a nod. With a wave of her hand the circle was surrounded by black pillar candles and soon there dancing flames the only source of light. "I need you to expose the mark like you did when you showed it to me" she said touching the black marks "part of the ritual will include sudden pain if you can control your wolf as best you can so as not to attack me. If you do ill place the lupus binding curse on you, and you will never be whole again"
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Stripping his shirt from his body, he tossed it aside and propped his neck forwards exposing the mark completely as he allowed it's smaller marks to expand all over his body, "I don't control the wolf," he looked at her his eyes rolling revealing the wolf, "I am the wolf," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:15 am

She had a split moment second to appreciate his muscular form before the growl made her gasp in awe. Her eyes widened as she saw how far it spread down his muscles to his waist, "gods" she whispered "i had no idea how strong this was..." she walked around him taking it all in the candles around them dancing. Nodding to herself she walked to the edge of the circle and summoned a box from the work table. Walking back to him she knelt and opened it, taking out a ornate old set of needles she said "this is going to hurt" standing she rose her hands the needles in front of her levitating them over the three core marks of the curse. They spun over over the marks energy flowing from his body into the needles connecting to them like a thread, her eyes began to glow blocking out her irises.

"vincula et catenas , libera animam virtute devolvat lupus." she spoke the old spell her voice now thick with power. With a sudden sharp movement the needles sliced into his flesh embedding themselves in the center of the three core marks setting the rest of the marks on fire with silver.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Mikael gradually abstracted himself from the situation allowing the pain to sink in however he had suffered worse, taking the curse itself was much more painful, it was like he was being stabbed continuously for days, however the worst was that, whilst that pain attacked each part of his body, his mind focused solely on the fact that he no longer had a family, no longer had a place to call home. He was young, but back then all he could do was wait, wait and pray that one day he'd be able to have revenge. And now it was so close, he could feel it in his hands, every time he clenched his fists he could feel it, he could feel something hovering between his fingers, all he had to do now was ram that clenched fist deep into the chest of Tobias Delmar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:46 pm

The silver bled down the marks deeper and deeper into his veins, she repeated the incantation over and over. "I call upon lord and lady of the hunt too free him to break the chains on his body and soul" the room became to shake with the impact of the spells being worked. Her heart hammered in her chest and she watched as the fire in his skin grew white with power and strength. Then like a explosion the white fire seemed to pour out of his veins spilling faster then blood, reaching out she touched his face and his skin was molten to the touch.

Time froze-the fire did not move the candles did not flicker air stood still and with shock she realized she was the only one moving. She took the moment to look at his mark and saw how the spell was burning it from his flesh and soul.

"He is strong"

Levina turned with a startled gasp an fell to her knees in shock. The wolf lord chuckled his laugh like a deep rumble in his chest. "I am-" "Filitarn" she cut the god off without thinking "The great god of werewolves." The man was larger then any other man she had ever seen before, close to seven feet in height he was a wolf who stood on his hind legs and wore a leather armour. His fist rested on the pommel of his sword and she thought if wolves could smirk he would.

She bowed her head in respect to him and when she raised her eyes she found he returned the gesture, "Young witch, you have summoned the gods to free this son of the moon." he said his voice she realized resembled much of a dark rumble. He gestured and she rose to her feet "Yes.." "A crime commited by your own blood"

As he spoke he paced around Mikael looking at the wolf she had only just met "his quest for vengeance is noble" the god said his claws which looked more like black bone were gentle as he touched his heart. Even though he looked like he could destroy Mikael she knew he was safe, "Do you truley wish to undoe what your grandmother has done to this wolf"

Levina nodded "Yes lord, I do...I..i've seen his life I am in his debt by proxy" the wolf god nodded approvingly at her "give me your right hand. She held out her hand and watched as he used one large claw to cut the flesh over Mikael's heart red blood and white hot rememnets of the curse poured fourth like water from a spout. Using the same claw he sliced her hand wide open and pressed it over Mikael's wound.

"You will both carry my mark the scars will be a reminder to him that the gods have not forsaken him and of what you did for him. ANd the scar will remind you the sins of your family and it will bind you to him. He is your Alpha. right the wrongs of the past." before she could respond he was gone and suddenly time was hurtling forward the fire poured from his flesh all around her the heat burning her but she didnt move her hand from his chest and then..it stopped.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 pm

As soon as Mikael returned from connecting with his emotions he only noted that everything was the same. Everything seemed the same anyway, but as Mikael traced his neck, he noted a difference in the mark. Looking at the witch, Mikael placed his hand over hers, his muscles tensing as his mark burned and his heart pounded, "I'm.... free?" he asked with a bemused tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:32 pm

The room glowed with soft light and she look up into his face so innocent with his confusion and she could see the small hints of hope that had driven him to find her. "..Yes" she said finally her tone breathless "your chains have been broken the curse has been lifted."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Thinking not about any consequence, his hand suddenly held a tight grip around her wrist, and he stood up. "We're leaving. Now," he said wanting to take this witch with him because she could be of much use. "We have things to do, people to kill," he grinned darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:51 pm

As he moved her hand from his chest she gasped the wound the wolf lord had given him was silver a scar in the shape of a crescent move. Ripping her wrist from his grip she loked at her palm and saw she matched his mark, showing him she said "for my families crimes against you the wolf lord and the gods that be had me swear my life to you in penence for my blood line." she explained. "you are my alpha now, so until you bid me leave i shall follow you." with a wave of her hand the candles lined the walls and she picked up his shirt handing it to him. "So i am sure this means i am to join you in your mission now."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:07 pm

The news were marveling, Mikael felt like all he needed now was his trusty sword so he could strike Tobias down, "Very good news," he said as he slipped the shirt on once again, "You will help me bring the apocalypse to the Vagr," he stated darkly although he was being quite honest, and it seemed like Levina no longer had options.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:10 pm

She made a face at his words scowling "you wish me to follow you to ireland so i can aid you in killing wolves?" she said with disgust, part of her wishing to break her oaths then and there.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Chuckling he shook his head and motioned for the witch to follow him, "More like killing one wolf... one very bad wolf," he grinned as he walked up the stairs, ready to begin putting his plans into motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Sighing she turned and followed him up the stairs sealing the sanctuary as they left. Stepping out into the moonlight she looked at him and swallowed hard, she was afraid of the war this alpha would wage and what he would do.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2