Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I've missed you...(closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've missed you...(closed) Empty I've missed you...(closed)

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Achilles had spent his day fishing in a lake around the Scottish borders in the United kingdom, people usually used a rod, not Achilles he used a extendable black titanium spear, etched with ancient Greek writings and symbols, the extendable spear was shortened to its minimum of one and a half meters but if Achilles required it could reach a total length of three meters, the sharpened and Teflon coated spear head was lethal with even the slightest touch. Achilles expertly hunted his food with ease. He'd invited Ember to meet him for lunch, he missed her dearly and hoped she had too.

Achilles was dressed in a black shirt and trousers which were currently on the bank on a picnic blanket and was replaced with a pair of shorts that revealed his muscular legs, his vest also replaced the shirt and showed off his muscular and well toned arms. His hair was spiked slightly how Ember had taught and told him to do it, well as close as he could get and finally his usually golden necklace was on.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

I've missed you...(closed) Empty Re: I've missed you...(closed)

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Ember's head twitched the side as she wandered through the forest to get to the lake. Don't understand why you have to go see him, Em. We're tired. You're tired. You've got a headache...I mean...How 'bout-Listen up. Smart idea. We kill him and leave to sleep? I really like this idea and it just..it just feels right. Clio. Be a dear and shut up...You're probably the reason Ember has a headache in the first place. I AM NOT THE REASON YOU LITTLE- Ember winced at the outburst, shutting her eyes allowing her to visualize the five of them together inside of her mind. ''How 'bout...all of you just be quiet and allow me this time...alone? with a guy.'' She muttered out loud in peace, knowing no one was around just yet. This is when Erato perked up, flashing everyone a beaming smile. A guy?! WHY DID NO ONE SAY SO!? LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PEOPLE! ''Do you guys not listen to a word I just said? Shut up. Go sleep or something...please..'' Ember practically pleaded with a grumble of annoyance. Clio and Erato glared for a moment, making Ember take in a sharp breath as she was ready to blow up in anger which made the pair sit back with narrowed eyes.

For a long time now, Ember's anger and self control had increased. It reduced her seizures but still did nothing for the massive headaches and nosebleeds. Clio become more lively whilst Miari become more quiet, waiting for the right moment to appear out of nowhere. Whenever she appeared, Ember felt calmer knowing all four of them were together. Finding herself at the edge of the forest, her brown eyes landed on Achilles and Erato sighed happily at the sight before being pulled back by Miari, winking at Ember before pushing Erato into a dark spot in the depths of Ember's mind. The rantings could still be heard. ''Hello, Achilles.'' She called out, walking closer to see Achilles' hair. With a frown, her fingers ran through it subconsciously and with the simple motions of her fingers, made it look perfect.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Achilles had been so focused he didn't register Ember until she made him jump as she spiked his hair, at first be tensed up but near instantly relaxed at her touch. He looked up and smiled, "Hello Ember, sorry I was distracted" he said indicating to his spear and this fish on its tip. "I've never been able to get that right have I?" He said with a smile as he took her hand in his, he looked up into her eyes and smiled "I've missed you Ember."
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Ember rolled her eyes at the jump, her eyes looking towards the fish that gave one last wiggle until it properly died. Her fingers lightly touched the scales before raising her eyebrow. ''No you haven't. You need more practice or more female assistance.'' She said, teasingly before feeling his warm touch on her hand that she noticed had a smear of blood. Her brow furrowed but disappeared quickly. ''I've missed you too.'' She admitted, sitting down on the floor next to the lake, allowing her to reach over and clean off the blood with ease. ''What's with the invite to the lake?'' Ember finally asked after Isabelle poked her behind her eyes, begging her to ask.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Achilles smiled as he sat besides her. "The area reminds me of you, so full of life, so beautiful. The lake itself is also like you.." he paused to extend his spear and gently touched the water and ripples lead out stiling the water "when you're calm, you're so easy to understand, so easy to get close...however" he smacked the flat of his spears head against the water disturbing it "When you're mind is excited by something, you're hard to read, hard to understand hard to get close too. It's what I love about you, you're a mystery and unpredictable. I love it" he smiled at her and pulled out a napkin and wiped the remainder of the blood off "That...is why I invited you here"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Ember listened, resting her chin on her knees as she rubbed her hand quite hard, leaving red marks as usual. Thankful she was keeping composure enough to not blush at his words, she tilted her head slightly. ''I'll have you know that I am never calm, Achilles. You should know this...with what happens in my head.'' She muttered, looking towards the lake's ripples. ''I like being unpredictable. Yeah...It sounds good.'' She admitted, the corner of her lips covering up in a smirk and leaned to the side, her temple resting on Achilles' shoulder despite the sharp pain of a headache flashing in her brain.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

"True, but when you're calmer I guess what I said applies" he smiled and wrapped his arms round her "Hungry?" He asked as be breathed in through his nose smiling at her scent "fish is good for headaches you know" he said matter of factly with a smile "Good brain food"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Ember simply narrowed her eyes for a moment, starting to comment when she felt his warm arms wrap around her. Leaning into his embrace, she yawned slightly and nodded, placing her head underneath his chin, making her feel safer. ''Nothing helps my headaches. You also know this. But yeah, I'm hungry. I just did a two hour walk in a forest'' She muttered, unconsciously burrowing deeper into Achilles' chest.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:15 am

Achilles smiled "I'm sure something will calm that mind of yours Ember, that beautiful and mysterious mind..." he smiled at her warm embrace. "You could have taken a horse I know shadow wouldn't have minded" he said as a horse galloped by chasing butterflies or something similar "He gets awfully bored...Shadow leave the butterflies alone" he called after his horse, to which he was ignored, no surprise. "Well...I tried" he used his spear to lift the basket closer and smiled "What do you want?" He said as he turned to check the fish weren't burning, all whilst cradling ember in his arms
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:22 am

Ember rolled her eyes, watching a horse chase butterflies and simply shook her head. "Quies got the chance to hunt and I don't hunt on horses. That's what Artemis does." She explained, feeling the gentle nudge of her white wolf as it followed the horse, occasionally jumping up to also catch butterflies. "Anything...feed me anything." She said, looking up at Achilles.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:44 pm

"Alrighty" he dug around in his basket and found a bunch of grapes, he pulled them out and brought a individual grape to her lips "Enjoy" he said as he kissed her cheek, he then once more maneuvered his spear except this time he stabbed near the flames smothering it with mud, he smiled as they cooled, he then turned to Ember and smiled
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Ember looked towards the grapes and her eyes almost flashed with delight before seeing the oncoming grape. Taking it into her mouth, the tip of her tongue flicked out to lick the access juice of Achilles' fingers before she took the bunch into her hands. Popping another into her mouth, she groaned at the taste. ''These are really good!'' Ember admitted, eating another only to let out another moan of appreciation.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Felix continued to feed her the grapes "My cousin grows them in Spain, he sends me them when I ask, nothing but the best for you Ember" he smiled and plucked another grape from the bunch
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Ember swatted away Achilles' hand playfully. ''I was joking about the feed me thing, Akkie...Moron.'' She teased, laying down on the floor and threw up a grape, landing it perfectly in her mouth. ''Pretty cool...'' Feeling a gentle twinge, she sighed. ''Quies...Let go..'' She murmured and a butterfly escape Quies' jaws, rushing off into the sky whilst the white wolf rested her head on Ember's stomach. ''Her and butterflies...she'd end up coughing up wings for ages as they get caught on her throat. Silly wolf dog..'' She admitted, running her spare hand through her fur before feeding herself another grape. Another moan left her lips.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Achilles laughed and nuzzled her "you maybe...me not so much, keeps my hands busy, they always should be busy." To emphasise his point he speared a cooled and cookedfish and slid it onto a plate, he repeated it and then lunged and passed her a plate "no idea what fish it is, but it's lovely"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Ember leaned into the nuzzle, feeling the other side of her neck get the same from Quies. Nudging the wolf to get back to where it was, she smiled slightly before sitting up making the mighty head fall on her lap. ''Don't forget Quies...Even a bear can't satisfy her hunger.'' She said, eating some of the fish and smiled. ''This is really lovely..'' She admitted, eating another piece as her eyes watched the lake.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Achilles smiled, "Of.course I haven't" he pointed to a large bowl stuffed with all kinds of meat nearby, he put it before quies "Enjoy" he said to the wolf cautiously."Thanks ember" he said with a smile "Like I said, only the best for you"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:03 am

The white wolf howled in delight, immediately burying her mussel in the meat. Ember chuckled, watching the blood coat her wolfs mouth. Looking towards Achilles, she smiled and ate some more. "Thanks..sweet of you." She admitted. Clio growled, displeased and Ember closed her eyes, as if enjoying the breeze when she simply was scolding Clio, sending a look to be good.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Achilles smiled at her and kissed her cheek "I try to be good enough for you, after all its what you deserve." Achilles kept an eye on the wolf he was still rather wary and cautious around it. He smiled and leaned back against the rock "Ask me a question. Anything" he said eventually
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Ember smiled and after finishing her fish, laid back down on the ground allowing her wolf to nuzzle up to her with a large bit of bone in her mouth. Stroking her fur, she closed her eyes gently allowing the moment to sink in. ''That's a good idea....I ask you a question and then you ask me one! We take turns.'' She suggested, firmly. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!? YOU KNOW WHAT HE COULD ASK?! LIKE...WHAT THE HELLS UP WITH YOUR HEAD!? Clio. Ember knows what she is doing...She won't let us get harmed as it is. Pah! Know what she's doing? Calling bullshit on that! Ember refrained from wincing at the outbursts and quickly thought of a question to block the pair out. ''Why are you wary of Quies?'' She asked, seeing him always keep an eye out on her baby girl.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Achilles turned slowly to face her, for once his hands lay still. He looked at her for a short time, his eyes looking into hers, yet they displayed no hint at what he was abouts to say. Eventually his eyes diverted down to his waist, he reached for a bottle of water and wet his hand, before rubbing along his waist and hip, revealing a large jagged scar, the jagged pattern fitted that of a wolf's mouth, several bites in one area. "I was bit and near killed by a wolf, and so I'm fearful of them and cautious around them." His voice was shakey, but the tone changed when he next spoke. "Why..." he paused and seemed to change his mind "Why do you get headaches"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Ember watched him like a wolf would watch its prey, her eyes curious but her hand lightly touched the scar. Quies whimpered, standing up and pressed her forehead against the scar and lightly licked it and went back to Ember's side to bury her face in his neck. Ember's entire body stilled at his question, Clio scoffed knowingly and crossed her arms with a glare on her face. ''I get headaches because...I am an insomniac. I don't sleep and that causes me to think more and more and that provides lots of pressure on my brain as it is unable to relax. That's why i get headaches.'' She muttered, her gaze turning towards Quies who now buried her face in Ember's chest.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Achilles flinched when the wolf came close but trusted Ember enough to know it wouldn't harm him. He listened carefully and didn't disbelieve her "I wish you'd sleep more ember, I don't want you in pain so much" he said solemnly. "Your turn I believe"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Ember let out a growl at his words, clenching her fists. ''If i could sleep, trust me. I would. It's not something i can just control. I require lots of medication and even that doesn't help, Achilles. Insomnia...stops me from sleeping. I can't just flick a switch and sleep.'' She said, her fingers running through Quies' fur. ''Favourite colour?'' She asked randomly, her mind already unable to ask questions.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles Talon Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 pm

"I know, I just wish" Achilles smiled at the colour "Well, that's an easy one. Dark purple" he said with a smile, he closed his eyes and thought for a few moments, his hands once more animated, they began to make something as the let her lean into him "Your...your favorite historical empire...no never mind. Where did you get Quis"
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next