Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Making friends ... or allies? (open)

+3
Tatsu Savage
Rachel Snape
Violet Snape
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making friends ... or allies? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making friends ... or allies? (open)

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Syrinx smiled wolfishly at the little girl and pulled out her dagger, pressing it against her cheek while leaning closer to her. "Maybe you should train with us then sometime?" she growled into her ear before pulling back again, her dagger slashing the pale skin of the girl's cheek in one swift motion, not too deeply, but enough to draw some blood. Violet, who had been listening quietly so far, curiosity and unease battling in her, cried out slightly in fear when she saw the blood on her sister's face. Immediately, her wand was in her hand and pointed at the dark-haired girl. "Leave her alone!" she hissed, though she really did not want this to turn into a fight, knowing that they wouldn't stand a chance against them. 

The clapping of hands made Violet's head snap around to Elena who was smiling amusedly. "What courage, we're so impressed." she drawled, not in the least being truthful. She could see through the twins' act in a second and that they were not half as confident as they pretended to be. Syrinx just shrugged and put her dagger away after wiping the blood on her robe. Violet tensed once more before putting her wand back into her pocket. "Are you oaky?" she asked her sister quietly. 

Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Making friends ... or allies? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making friends ... or allies? (open)

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Rachel listened to the boy and he found him quite intriguing. He was just normal not too cocky about his last name only a bit of his house but every Slytherin was on here. Rachel cocked her head to the side. "I don't know if i'm going." Rachel said to him.

Suddenly she was surprised by the dark haired girl and her dagger against her cheek. Rachel was trying hard not to widen her eyes but just keep them focused on the girl's without showing that she was terrified. When the girl pulled back, she slashed a small cut with her dagger and that made Rachel angry but her sister pointed her wand at the girl already. Rachel stepped back, she grabbed her bag and looked at the group of Wolfclaw students. "I know now why we shouldn't know much about Wolfclaw students, especially the girls. How bigger the last name, the bigger the ego's are. A last name says nothing about the person you are right now, it only brings a big burden on your shoulders because you have to prove to anyone that you are worth wearing that last name." Rachel sneered at the girls.

She then turned to the guys and gave them a sweet smile. "I would like to meet again, you are pretty awesome. I'm going to sit over there and take care of the cut. Be right back." Rachel walked off to the nearest bench and grabbed tissues to wipe the blood away. She was really angry but she didn't want her sister to be in danger so if something happened she could still go back and protect her sister.

Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Syrinx just laughed at the girl's words, while Elena's eyes narrowed slightly before a sneer broke out on her face. "Aww now, honey, there is no reason to pout. I am quite capable of doing honour to my family and so are my friends. What you fail to understand is that Wolfclaw students only surround themselves with strong people, everyone else...dies." she stated coldly, loud enough for the girl to hear even if she was walking away from them. "Not that you would understand, little girl, I bet you never even have seen someone die, have you? I already killed people before you were out of your diapers." With her grandmother being a vampire, Elena grew up with death and destruction, something a little girl could never understand. With a sigh, she motioned towards Syrinx who pulled out her wand and walked over to Rachel, pointing it straight at her face. "Cheer up, girl. You need to get tougher, we're just fooling around, but some of our school mates are not so playful." she said before casting a healing charm, sealing the little cut again.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Rachel didn't really wanted to listen to the girl, she was still being cocky and Rachel wasn't really in the mood. As the other girl came and talked about how strong she had to be, she chuckled at the girl. Rachel pulled up and looked at the girl. "I'm not a wolfclaw student, i don't need to tough up. I can take care of myself, thank you very much." Rachel said to the girl. If she was not going to say sorry, she was not going to say thank you either. Respect has to come from both sides.

Rachel found herself very calm under what happened and in her eyes she had grown in how she stood for people that were teasing her. At home she would have ran up to her room and cried over this but Rachel knew crying didn't help and her sister was still in the presence of the stuck-up girl. She left the girl standing and walked to her sister, ignoring the two girls, she turned to the boys. "Well, what about the Occlumency, what is it and what are you doing with it?" Rachel asked the boys, she really wanted to know more about that subject.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Syrinx just smirked calmly and shrugged before walking back to stand next to Elena. She would not force anyone to see reason, but the darkness was approaching and even Hogwarts would be in ditched in the shadows. And those students that weren't strong enough would die, that was a fact even if the little girl didn't want to listen. Elena looked quite pissed off by that time, not used to being ignored and her hand itched to simply kill the girl. In Czechia, she would not have hesitated a second, but Miss Amelia had asked them not to cause any mess if they could avoid it and Tatsu also had warned them against hurting either of the girls, so she held back, if only barely. "It's not polite to ignore someone, just because they say something you don't like." she hissed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Elena could already feeling her bipolar disorder taking hold on her, making her temper prone to either explode or drag her into a depression which mostly ended with someone getting badly hurt.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:09 pm

The three Wolfclaw boys just looked at each other and heaved a long-suffering sigh at the girl's behavior, after some years quite used to them. The younger girls though did not seem to know quite how to handle Elena's superior attitude and Syrinx' slightly unbalanced temper and for a moment, Amatus was tempted to step in, but then the situation seemed to relax slightly again, so he didn't bother. They chuckled a little at the young girl's words. "Pretty awesome." was not something they were described as often, so they were quite amused by the choice of compliment.

Amatus of course noticed how the young girl simply ignored their girls and he could already see Elena wanting to hurt her, so he calmly walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her, brushing his lips against her pale cheek. "Calm down, beloved, you cannot blame her for thinking differently than you do." he whispered into her ear and gently caressed her hair to sooth her temper.

Seeing his friend take care of his girlfriend, Jarlath took a step forward and decided to answer the girl's question. "You are a half-blood, aren't you? Then you probably have heard about mind reading. That's what Muggles call Legilimency. The caster can invade your mind, see your thoughts, feelings and memories. The Dark Lord used this method to gain information if people were unwilling to tell him the truth. It can be as gentle as a caress or as painful as the cruciatus, depending on the caster." he explained calmly. "Occlumency is the art of defending your mind from exactly that. Both are very difficult to master and require a lot of practice and control."

Amatus nodded calmly while Lezar just listened as he had not yet been taught those subjects. "Jarlath is quite correct. I can understand why your father would not teach you about these subjects, as they can cause great damage to the brain if done wrong." he added thoughtfully.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Violet sighed in relief when her sister returned and she quickly stood closer to Rachel, giving her a supportive smile before facing the boys as well. What they told them sounded immensely interesting. No wonder her father had mastered the art of occlumency if he had to spy on the dark lord. How else could he have protected his mind. "And your teachers show you how to do that? You even practice it on each other?" she asked curiously, not quite able to picture it if it was so very dangerous. What if something went wrong?

Elena growled slightly, though she let Amatus calm her down a bit. Somehow he always knew how to bring her back from her anger, so she just kept quiet for now, her Emperor side taking over.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Rachel listened to the boy with big interest and looked at Violet with amused eyes. She nodded at Violet's questions but was also wondering if her father would be learning her to do it, if she asked.

Rachel looked at the two girls and sighed. She knew the Grindelwald girl was right, it was really rude to ignore people. Rachel walked up to them and stood in front of them. "Okay, i'm willing to stop ignoring you but we never intend to be your enemy. The headmaster said that we could find new friends with the three schools and that was our original plan but let's call it even. You behaved like you're everything and i ignored you. I won't do it anymore when you stop being so distant and so cold. We wanted to get to know you all." Rachel said. "My apologies for ignoring you." Rachel turned to the dark haired girl. "Thank you for healing my cut." Rachel nodded at them both, giving them a smile and returned to her sister's side to know more about the lessons they had.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:33 pm

"Yes we are taught how to invade people's minds and also how to protect ourselves from such an attack. On my first lesson, our teacher demonstrated this on a few students without any preparation, but this is how things work at Wolfclaw. Either you are strong enough to make it through or you die. No one cares, maybe that is way you have such problems to understand what Elena and Syrinx were trying to say. You just grew up very differently than we did." Jarlath said thoughtfully. For himself, it had never been too hard at Wolfclaw, but then again his clan trained their children since they were born, so they knew how to survive.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:43 pm

"Wow ... no wonder none of our students wants to mess with you if you have been trained so well." Violet could not help the little admiration that slipped into her tone, but she already moaned udner the load of homework they got at Hogwarts. How much harder would it be if your teachers could curse you in your lessons which definitely had to hurt quite a lot? She shuddered, just imagining someone trying to get into her mind and vowed to follow her father's steps to learn this difficult art. 

For a moment, Elena actually looked confused at the yougner girl's words. "What are you even talking about? I did not do anything to you, did I?" she asked the sneer appearing right back on her face. "If you have a problem with a confident girl, than that is not my problem, grow up." Elena threw her blond hair over her shoulder in frustration. Syrinx raised her brow at the two girls and shrugged. "Just drop it, alright? No reason to get your knickers in a twist over nothing." she remarked. Elena snorted and shook her head. "She wants me to be less cold and distant? Didn't I already took my precious free time to come here and talk to her? What else can she expect?" she gave back, sounding quite annoyed. A Grindelwald usually did not interact with people they did not know at all of they could help it, especially not if they could not be of use to them.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Rachel sighed at the comments of the two girls and shook her head. She tried the best she could and now it was their problem. She turned to the Wolfclaw boy who had been explaining the Occlumency and Legilimency and she eyed Violet with wide eyes.

"We should ask dad to learn us how to do that! It sounds pretty difficult but from which year do you get those lessons? From first year?" Rachel asked curiously. She heard that the Wolfclaw kids were older when they attend Wolfclaw then Hogwarts students are so they are Rachel guessed, wiser than the eleven year old that she is. She had been listening in awe at the boy's explaination but she wouldn't want to attend Wolfclaw, not in a million years. Hogwarts was a very good choice for her.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Jarlath was ready to just take the others and leave the three girls to themselves, so he took a steadying breath before replying. "We are taught all classes from first year, but I seriously doubt that our father will teach you yet. First of all, when we start at Wolfclaw we are already thirteen at least, most are older. And almost all of us have been trained pretty much since birth by our families." he told the girl, with a slightly apologetic smile. He could see their eagerness to learn this exciting magic, but eagerness could often lead to carelessness and in this case it could be deadly.

"Did your father teach you anything about the Dark arts?" Amatus asked curiously. He knew that his uncle had been serving under the dark lord with Snape and Evan had told him a few things about his fellow death eaters. Snape, he had said, had been quite deeply into the Dark Arts at that time, but somehow his daughters seemed much too innocent to have come in contact with them.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:36 am

Rachel nodded at the boy and he was probably right. Their father would never teach them something that was falling close to dark arts. "You're probably right that our dad would not teach us something like this, i guess it stands too close to the dark side." Rachel said to them. Wehn the other boy asked them if they knew something about the Dark Arts, she had to disappoint them again. She had seen potions that were mostly made by dark wizards but never really the Dark Arts itself.

"I have seen potions that were mostly made and used by Dark wizards but i have not heard of the Dark Arts before and our father would never learn us something about the Dark Arts. Sure i have heard of the unforgiveable curses but i guess that is only a small part of what the Dark Arts really is." Rachel bit her lip, she sounded so innocent and small compared what they have learned already.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 am

Violet sighed feeling quite disappointed, but she could see the truth in the boy's words. Their father could be very strict when it came to teaching them dangerous subject and although she could understand his reasons, Violet still wished that she could learn more about all these mysterious things. Suddenly, the Slytherin got a dark glint in her eyes. Actually, her father did not have to teach her anything. Now that she had made access to Wolfclaw students, why shouldn't she use that to her advantage? Filing this thought away for later, she promised herself to ask one of them if they could teach her.

"The same goes for me." she agreed with her sister and nodded at the older boys. "I think that the Dark Arts are forbidden not only at Hogwarts but in whole Britain." Violet didn't really understand that. You could use almost every spell to cause harm or even to kill, so why ban just a few curses? 

"Well, the dark arts are not all you need to learn." Tatsu spoke up. She had been vey quiet so far, simply enjoying the little drama play out in front of her but now she chimed in with her own opinion. "Especially girls like you should not start your training by diving into the Dark Arts because you would probably just get yourself killed. Same goes for Dark Potions, but my parents started our training with physical combat an then we moved to the magical aspects." the Slytherin told the twins. "You see, my little sister is just one year younger than you two and I bet she would beat you in a fight in less than a second. Not because you're not talented, but because your parents neglected to train you." Tatsu could not understand how any parent could not do that, but then again she came out of a family of Travellers and Aurors.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:56 am

Rachel shrugged her shoulders at Violet's slytherin friend. It was interesting but this conversation led more at what their parents did not teach them but Rachel found her parents not less good parents just because they didn't teach her combat or train them to use dark spells. "I guess our parents didn't want us to be involved with dark arts. I do think, Violet and i could ask our father about it but he would not teach us because there are also consequences. They teached us other stuff like love and respect and that is also very powerful, just like how Violet protected me, i would do the same for her and Mio for us too. The Dark Arts are very interesting and don't get me wrong what you learn at school or at home is not bad but everyone has his own way on how to educate their children."

She was super curious about the Dark Arts but she knew that if she would get caught she would be punished in more ways than she already had been in the last couple of months and that was something she would rather not risk again.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2