Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Thought you'd be different (Axel)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thought you'd be different (Axel) Empty Thought you'd be different (Axel)

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Lethia wandered around the castle, dragging her nail along the walls as the thought of Axel appeared in her mind. They've known each other for a long time and she knew she loved him. Finding a dark corner that reminded her of Wolfclaw, she sank down and let a tiny smile touch her lips, thinking of their memories together. Sure, most of them were smoking and drinking but still, they made her happy.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Thought you'd be different (Axel) Empty Re: Thought you'd be different (Axel)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Walking through the hall on his way to the common room after seeing Archard in the hospital wing Axel propped a cigarette on his lips twisting the bracelet on his forearm so it showed his own picture. Laughing he took out his lighter and lit up the cig...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Lethia looked up, hearing the sound of laughter that sounded so familiar. Standing up slowly, her eyes took in the sight of a lit cigarette. ''Willing to share?'' She called out from the darkness she was hidden in before slowly stepping out, her face being the only thing lit.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Axel groaned as he swallowed the laughter back into his throat and did the same with the smoke simultaneously, "C'mon Leth, you have money to buy a pack don't bother me,"  he joked exhaling the smoke and sending it flowing her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Lethia rolled her eyes, gently shrugging knowing he was right. Pulling out her own packet, she rested one of her lips and lit it up. Gently taking a drag, she leaned against the wall again. ''What you doing anyway?'' She asked, trying to ignore the fluttery feeling in her heart.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Looking down at his feet he wiggled one of them showing of his nike shoes and shrugging, "Walking, dumbass," he teased taking a drag from the cigarette as a hufflepuff girl passed by and sent a flirtatious smile his way. Axel responded with a wink, and as the girl pass her hand grazed his side caressing him and he shook his head letting out a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Lethia rolled her eyes and almost walked over to nudge him when her eyes landed on the hufflepuff. Growling loudly as her possessiveness broke out, she stepped forward and the girl narrowed her eyes. ''Scram, kid..'' She said, clenching her fists causing the girl to walk off quickly. Closing her eyes slowly as she tried to cool herself down. ''Where you walking from anyway?'' She asked after taking another drag. Her behavior wasn't..correct of her seeing as they weren't together but deep down, he was hers.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Axel almost cringed when Lethia did what she usually did. This was what caused him to hate her sister for so long and she still did not understand he hated having someone be possessive over him. It had no sense, it was unreasonable, it was...annoying, "Doesn't matter, what was that?" he rose his brow growling loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Lethia ran a hand through her hair and turned her head slightly towards Axel, only to hear him growl. Stepping back slightly, she frowned and looked at the floor. ''I just...didn't like her touching you.'' She replied, letting out the smoke gently. That's when she decided to grow some balls. ''I fucking love you, Axel..That's what. I want you to be mine and visa versa.'' Lethia explained, still staring at the floor.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Stepping back not that shocked at the news only shocked that he had allowed his cigarette to fall, he frowned as he stepped on it. "Wow wow, no no no no, me like'y my personal space, so no, none of that," he said as he took a step back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Lethia had expected the entire ordeal differently obviously and hearing his words, her heart stopped at the sight of rejection. Looking into the dark corner, she gritted her teeth. ''Yes, of course...I'm just someone to play with. It's cool, i get it.'' She simply said, finishing her cigarette and let it fall to the floor to crush it.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Nodding he began playing with his lighter "Good because no Lethia, no. There was probably one moment where I did... 'like' you, but nah everything went downhill after your sister," he shrugged as he began stepping back. "SO... I'll be going now, make sure you visit Archard, he's in the hospital wing. And goodbye," he tipped his head as he began walking away shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am

Lethia tensed hearing his excuse was just her sister and she gritted her teeth. Letting him walk off, her eyes watched him closely as they started to burn with tears. ''Fuck you..'' She whispered and went to go visit Archard, crying for the first time in a long time.

Letting her feet guide her towards the hospital wing, she wiped her tears quickly and entered. She didn't know why she wanted to seek comfort in Archard instead of her own sister but she felt it was right. Looking in a mirror quickly, she made sure she didn't look like she was crying and simply smiled as best as she could. ''Archy?'' Lethia called out a little roughly but blamed it on the short smoke.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 am

Always out of bed although the healers wanted him to stay put, Archard had his fingers wrapped around a pole nailed to the walls, and pulled himself up and down at least one hundred times already. He was pouring with sweat but he didn't care he had to train, now that the pain was going away. Suddenly letting go of one hand so he could look over his shoulder, he kept pulling himself up with his remaining arm, "Hey Thia, what's up," he asked as he continued to exercise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 am

Lethia raised her eyebrow at her friend training, she sat himself onto his bed. ''Shouldn't you be resting?'' She told him, knowing if her heart didn't feel like someone had stabbed it, she'd be staring at his body and laughing at the fact he was adamant on training. ''Nothing's up apart from the sky or the ceiling..'' She quipped, resting her back on the headrest after kicking her shoes off to curl up on his bed. ''How you feeling?'' Lethia finally asked.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:37 am

Archard rolled his eyes slightly but smirked as he continued working out only with one arm allowing his other arm to hold his side so it didn't put a strain on him. Pulling himself up he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen but continued working out nonetheless, "I'm awesome, you?" he answered hiding the pain as the groans that exited his lips were seemingly from the training only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 am

Lethia narrowed her eyes as she watched him. Breathing in sharply, she tried not to stop him from hurting himself. His question caused her to stop watching his lips to see if the groans were caused by pain. ''Wanting to go home but i'm sure with some alcohol later, i'll be completely fine and regretting i even said i wanted to go home.'' She quipped before seeing a nurse walk over, tut at Archard and simply walked off throwing her hands in the air. ''Giving them a hard time, Archy?'' She asked.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 am

Archard growled at the nurse as she walked off, rolling his eyes in annoyance, "I'm like a shark if I stop I die, and they want me to sleep all day," he snarled and the pole cracked beneath his hand giving way and breaking in half forcing Archard to fall roughly on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:51 am

Lethia smiled at the growl and nodded slowly. ''That makes a lot of sense..'' She muttered before the sound of a crack hit her ears and jumped down from the bed, her hand immediately under Archard's head so it didn't hit the floor. Thanking the fact she had wolf speed, she found herself slightly on top of Archard, cupping the back of his head. ''Archard...'' She whispered. ''Are you alright?''
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 am

Sighing as his breath returned to him Archard heard his entire spine crack beneath his body once he tried to move. His hands fell on Lethia's sides as he tried to pull himself up, and once he hoisted his torso up sitting down his head fell on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 am

Lethia held onto Archard as he moved and her legs ended up curled over his when his head rested on her shoulder. ''Take it easy now...'' She whispered into his ear, feeling his hands burn into her sides whilst one of her hands rested above his heart.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

His heart skipped a beat when her hand fell on his chest...

Archard had known that woman for almost three years and every day, he had to live knowing that she loved his best friend. He had to live knowing that she never understood that he wanted her just as bad as she wanted Axel, many of times he wished he could tell her just how much he loved her and how much Axel wanted nothing to do with her.

But that would only hurt her more, knowing that the man she loved did not care for her. And Archard knew that because once again.... that was how he felt, every day, for three years.

Now, he could kiss her, he could do whatever he wanted with Lethia but he still had to hold back afraid she would push him back, push him away, or perhaps worse, use him and discard him like as if he was a toy.

He knew he would be perfect for her. Everyday she'd wake up with flowers and breakfast in bed, with her boyfriend by her side, every night he'd shower what paradise was like, every afternoon they'd spend at the beach he'd let her lash out at any woman that looked at him the wrong way.

But alas there was nothing he could do, so all he did was rest his head on her shoulder, his empty eyes staring at the wall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:32 am

Lethia furrowed her brow at the feeling she felt beneath her hands, his heart beating almost quicker at her touch...

She sank into her thoughts and remembered the day they met. The day they became inseparable. Sure there was the drama between her sister and them but he still stuck around and didn't seem as annoyed as Axel....

The single thought of Axel caused her eyes to water again and a single tear slipped and fell onto Archard's chest. ''What's wrong with me, Archy? How come I'm not good enough?'' She whispered brokenly and let her face fall into the crook of Archard's neck.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Her tear hitting his skin almost showed him what had happened before she came to meet him and her words only made the situation much clearer. Wrapping his arms around her despite the pain he cupped her chin so she looked up at him... "You are more than good enough..." he told her his blood boiling as the thoughts of how he could be kissing her filled his mind but he tried to push them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Lethia's eyes locked onto his and more tears sprung in her eyes. His words made her feel warm and fluttery but the pain grew. Leaning into his chest, avoiding where the pain was, she sighed. ''How do you know?'' She asked, letting her eyes close.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next