Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Flying Un-Solo

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flying Un-Solo Empty Flying Un-Solo

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:55 am

Sirius had already flown with James a lot of times. They always had a fight over who could get hit by a bludger first. Today, Sirius wasn't gonna practice with James alone. He brought a friend. Angel Goode. Another chaser, although couldn't compare to them, was still interested in quidditch. As Sirius arrived, pulling Angel along, he greeted James, who was flying around, with a quaffle. He seemed to be trying new techniques to score the goals. "So Angel, ready to fly?" Said Sirius, looking at Angel.

Last edited by Sirius Black on Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Flying Un-Solo Empty Re: Flying Un-Solo

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:02 am

Angel smirked at Sirius," Of course I'm ready," Angel looked up at the boy that was flying around," Who's he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 am

"You don't know him? He's James Potter. The damn best chaser this school has." Sirius said smirking afterwards. He turned to James and yelled. "Hey James, get your ass down here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 am

" Nope, never heard of him," Angel paused," Then again I choose not to listen to those crappy rumors,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 am

Sirius raised an eyebrow and looked at Angel. "Considering the fact that Ravenclaw hasn't beaten Gryffindor in years is a good argument on my side, Angi!" Sirius smirked, and looked back at James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

" Watch what you say Black," Angel pulled her hair back into a ponytail," You don't seem like the type to want to wake up all alone at the bottom of the lake,"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun May 12, 2013 11:21 am

James looked down, seeing Sirius, with a girl. He threw the quaffle inside the goal post and flew down, causing a gust of wind to go against Sirius and Angel. "Hey Sirius, who's the girl?"
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 am

" I don't need Sirius to introduce me. I can do it myself," Angel said shading her eyes and glancing up at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun May 12, 2013 11:43 am

"Never said you couldn't, now did I red?" Asked James, as he got off the broomstick. "Well, I bet Sirius already told you my name. James. What's yours?"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:49 am

"Oh so you wanna get me all alone in the lake? I would like to see you try." Sirius smirked and looked at James, as he landed. "Hey James. This is-..." Before Sirius could introduce Angel, she cut him off. "Of course I told her your name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 am

Angel surveyed James head to toe," I'm Angel" she said smirking.

Last edited by Angel Goode on Sun May 12, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:57 am

Eric walked down towards the Quidditch pitch with his broom for some flying practice. He hadn't had time to go flying since he went back to Hogwarts so he decided this was a good time to fly. As he neared the Pitch he spotted three other people there, two of whom he recognized as James Potter and Sirius Black, the other he had seen but did not know her name. When he was near them he said "Alright everyone, how are ye?" smiling at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Sirius noticed Eric. "Oh hey Eric. Practicing much? That's good. We need to win!" Said Sirius smirking. "Well I'm fine. I brought this Ravenclaw here. Her name's Angel. She's a chaser too. It'd be nice if we could all practice. Eric, your a beater. You can help us train. All you got to do is make sure the bludgers DO come our way!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Delighted he had somebody to practice with took out his bat from his bag and started swinging it through the air getting the feel of it. "Ya okay I'd be delighted to have someone to aim at just don't be giving out when I hit ya!" laughing a little. Looking at the Ravenclaw he made a mental note to get her. Eric was extremely competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Sirius clapped, as he took out his wand. "Accio Turbo XXX." Sirius's broomstick came to him and he got on. He flew up, and looked down. "Hey James, go release the bludgers. Alright people, everyone in positon. Angel you might wanna see how pro's do this before leaping in to action with us." Sirius flew over to the goal ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at the Gryffindors. Let them flaunt their ego she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Eric pulled out a piece of grass and let it go to judge the wind direction. When he was satisfied he swung his leg over his broom and flew into the a bit away from where James would be releasing the Bludger. When he was bat in one hand he shouted "Let's get started so and let's show this Ravenclaw how the Gryffindor's fly!"

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun May 12, 2013 12:37 pm

James smirked at how fast everything was moving. James got on his broom, and flew low, arriving at the chest where the balls were kept. He released the bludgers, and flew away as fast as he could, arriving next to sirius. "Alright Eric. Get read for them."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Eric was ready for the bludger and judged it perfectly. Swinging his bat with his full power he cleanly hit the bludger and sent it flying at Sirius. Eric flew back into position ready to hit it once more when it either hit the target or missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Angel watched as Eric hit the bludger in Sirius's direction. It would be a pity Angel thought If both the Gryffindor chasers mysteriously got hurt and couldn't play in the next game Angel shook her head dismissing whatever idea she was thinking of and went back to watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Sirius saw the bludger come to him. He swinged his broom, and evaded the bludger, that hit the goal ring and came flying back. Sirius nearly got hit, the bludger simply dazed his arm, and was going against Eric. "Alright Eric...beat it back at James."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:38 pm

The bludger came straight at Eric and he swung the bat at it. It went flying at James extremely fast helped on by the sudden change in wind speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun May 12, 2013 3:04 pm

James looked at the bludger. He flew towards it, and started doing several spins, creating a gust of wind in the middle of his flight. As the bludger came towards him, James fooled it, making the bludger enter the wind circle he had formed. It slowed down the bludger a bit, just enough for James to be able to throw it to Eric, with his broomstick. "Alright Eric, think you can grab it?"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Eric knew he would have no problem catching the bludger. He was an extremely tall lad and he was built of muscle from all his time outdoors. "Ya I've no problem with that. Are we stopping because if not I can try punch the bludger and see how far it goes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yeah we are stopping. I want to get Angel over there in this too. So you can knock her of her broom." Said Sirius, enjoying a laugh, while pointing at the girl on the ground. "Hey Angel, get on a broom, and get up here." Sirius slowly made his way down a bit. So Angel could get to him first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next