Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R] Empty The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Walking around his tidied up office, the headmaster lived through memories of his past self as he had walked the corridors of that same school. His life had been filled with adventure but it seemed it reached a part where it was only filled with sorrow and regret. He missed his sister Ariana greatly, and he was frightened about the possibility of his brother and him never speaking again, plus, a tiny part of him wished Gellert hadn't done the things he had done so he could still have his best friend, even if he was just that, a best friend. Waving his hand his large chair was pulled back from the table, and he took a seat, the smaller chair next to him being saved for his dear deputy so she could be with him for the interviews that would follow.

He and Dellen had a good professional relationship, and he both respected and liked the older woman, plus, liked her company and enjoyed thinking she enjoyed his. Sighing deeply, Albus' mind went to Harry Potter and to his father, regretting the fact Harry had never had a father. Now Sirius Black was in the castle, and Dumbledore simply knew his intentions weren't bad. He had known Sirius, he had cared for the boy who was now a man, and he had guided him, he showed him a light he had never seen before and he hoped, wished, wanted Sirius to understand that no matter what, Harry was his brother's son, and that even if his choices were the wrong ones, Sirius would have to love him.

Petting Fawkes he nodded at his intelligent phoenix and it began flying around the old office, stopping by the portrait of Phineas Nigellus Black. "Phineas, my old educator and comrade, why is your family so problematic? I am concerned for the safety of your descendants," he spoke calmly however a hint of sorrow being easily spotted in his tone. The portrait closed its eyes shut nodding sadly at Albus which made him sigh with exhaustion once again. Hearing a knock on the door, he flicked his wrist, opening the door, "Dellen, my dear, come and sit, we have a long day ahead of us," he told the Deputy as she stood at the door. Albus sometimes wished he could go to his remaining family at times like this: it was christmas, and like usually he wondered Hogwarts, alone. He wondered if his brother would ever forgive him for his actions...

Back to top Go down

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R] Empty Re: The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Climbing the stairs to the headmaster's office Dellen walked in her long skirts brushing against the floor "Albus I do wish this wasn't needed" she grumbled as her pale hand stroked Fawke's silken feathers for a moment before taking a seat "though our children cannot live without the past" dellen hated doing interviews and Albus knew it from all the re-hires they've done over the years.

Sitting down they began to sit through the endless list of candidates all wishing to be members of staff. After waving off another man who smelt suspiciously like rotting flesh shook her head "yes yes, thank you, you may go" she coughed once alone she picked up the next letter of intrest and choked "Albus you didn't look through these did you?" she said with a scowl at the name on the header that said 'Gilderoy Lockheart"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R] Empty Re: The Future Is Never Secure (Dellen, Gilderoy, Lazarus) [R]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Men and women kept coming in and out of his office, bringing and taking dust inside and outside of it, making a shiver go up the old headmaster's spine. They had sent so many applicants home, none seemed to be enough for the job. They all shared the same attributes however had too many flaws that simply destroyed their chances at getting a job at Albus' school. He was still sane and he knew what he did, he had allowed Dellen to teach because he trusted she was a responsible vampire and he was right, the same with professor Lupin.

After Dellen sent another man away he raised his tired eyes when she uttered that despicable name, "And here was I, believing we had gotten rid of Sir Lockhart," he shook his head and with an exhausted drawl, forced himself to stand. Last year he had accepted the show off whose fame was completely exaggerated because he wished to expose him for the fraud he was. The only thing he was good at were memory charms and those proved to be his undoing. Hearing another knock on the door, he sighed and turned his back on the desk, looking at the numerous portraits of the headmasters and headmistresses, "Come in," he responded hoping for that day to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Pushing the door open Gilderoy fixed the robe around his thin body, entering the headmaster's body like he had done two years before to apply for the DADA professor position, like he was told. He had been able some things about his life but not much, he remembered his name, his past as a student, and his year at Hogwarts as a professor, though not entirely. He did not understand why most students looked at him as a pariah because he did not remember the fact he was supposedly a powerful wizard. He was trying to regain the fame many said he had just a year into the past, although he did not exactly remember it. He thought he was a normal, although cocky, wizard. Taking his seat, Gilderoy smiled proudly at Dellen, before looking up at Dumbledore, "Headmaster, Deputy Headmistress," he greeted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:53 pm

"So nice to see you Gilderoy" Dellen said through a pained smile. Glancing at Albus with a look that said 'gods help me' she looked down at his letter of intent, "So it says here you wish to be history of magic professor though it is known you barely remember what you had for breakfast the other day how will you maintain the integrity of a class room?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Flashing one of his trademark smiles at the deputy he wondered why the Headmaster wasn't facing him, but he shrugged not exactly caring about it, he only wanted to get the position, "History of magic is about learning about the past, between this year and the next I have enough time to catch on my reading, plus go through my books which tell much about things that happened in the past," he said toying with his brows as he placed his arms on the headmaster's desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 pm

"I hardly think you are qualified, i'm sorry dear Gilderoy, while you were a fantastic professor I will have to say no to your application" she said with a sickly sweet smile.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Eyeing Dellen and giving her a long glare he cared not for her words and ran a hand through his now trimmed hair, stroking his chin, before lifting himself up, walking around the office, "Gilderoy Lockhart. Famous, yes. Powerful? Oh, yes. Wise? Definitely. Willing to study to get a job? Of course," he spoke in a calm manner however with his usual cocky grin, "Why shouldn't I be accepted?" he asked narrowing his eyebrows, "Remus Lupin is a simple auror and he was allowed to teach, I lost my memory but I am regaining it, I deserve to be here much more than he does," he groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:27 pm

"A simple auror who trained for years and fought in the war giving him more experince then what you have gained in your few feeble years." she said "See yourself out please"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

"This is unacceptable!" he said loudly, "Others fought in the war, the Potters fought in the war and now they are dead Lupin was simply lucky enough to escape whilst I, on the contrary, was intelligent enough not to get involved, you hideous hag!" he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Turning on his heel Albus exhaled deeply and as expected, Gilderoy although had lost his memories hadn't lost his ability to be an ignorant and a poor scoundrel, he spoke in a forceful way, and Albus wished not to have a brute as a professor. Bruce Allen Carrow was a large man for example but he knew how to speak to others, not only members of the staff but students as well. He couldn't allow Lockhart back into Hogwarts, he would most likely be murdered by the children, and the sad thing was, Dumbledore wasn't even sure if he could say that wouldn't happen. When Lockhart mentioned the Potters and doubted that Professor Lupin had the ability to teach, the headmaster had enough. Inhaling quickly, he leveled Gilderoy with his old yet powerful eyes, "That will be enough, Gilderoy. You do not possess the needed qualifications. See yourself out of my office and out of the school grounds, please, like all other denied applicants. Do not make us use force," he told the naive and much younger man, and he hoped, for Lockhart's sake, he would listen because Dellen was not as patient as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Dellen sat back in her chair cooly crossing her legs she sipped at the cup of tea Albus had fixed during of the last applicants time in the office. The man's words had little effect on her composure as she smirked as Albus said what she knew he would. "Respect head master's wishes, leave." she said a sinister note in her voice. As she spoke it was obvious her fangs were showing, she was feeling rather...parched.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Lockhart growled but bowed at the headmaster's orders, "You know nothing. I would've done this school much good. I possess fame and power you only dream of!" he slammed the door on his way out as he disappeared from the headmaster's office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Sighing as the door closed with a bang, the headmaster turned to Dellen sipping at his own cup of tea. Going through all the applicants tired him quickly and he needed to rest his head for a few minutes, perhaps converse with the former headmasters, they would surely have good advice when it came to hiring new professors. Dumbledore was already used to hiring professors but it was not usually that exhausting. "Dellen, I am certain that you feel as tired as I, let us take a break," Dumbledore suggested leaning back in his chair, enjoying the tea. Fawkes landed right in front of him, looking at her master wondering if he was just growing too old for the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Releasing a breath of releif as the putrid man left Dellen nodded placing her hand over Albus' she looked up at him with a softened smile "Indeed old friend, you've been working too hard lately you need to pace yourself." she said with a worried gaze. Squeezing his hand gently she stood up and stretched her spine popping as she stood. "I'll go for a walk or something, clear my head. You take some time when i return we shall resume." leaving her papers where they were she descended the stairs from the office.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Offering his ancient colleague a smile he usually saved for when they were extremely needed, usually when he needed to cheer Harry up, or when he and the professors closest to him were able to have talks about the simpler times, "Take your time, I shall be waiting," he nodded at her, and as she left, got to his feet walking around the room, worrying the portraits, "Calm yourself Albus," said Dippet, "You have done this so often, my student," the former Headmaster told his former student and colleague, "I am aware of that, Headmaster Dippet, but it always appears to be the first time," he shook his head not quite understanding what he meant by his words but in a way, Armando understood, "I understand that all too well, old friend," the former headmaster answered which made Dumbledore chuckle slightly, "I'm sure you do, professor," he answered and engaged in conversation with the other former headmasters as time passed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Walking out of the entrance hall Gilderoy entered the forest taking the long path to reach the gate that would lead him out of Hogwarts, and he had put a cross on that school: he would never return to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Dellen's movements were swift and silent as she followed Gilderoy from the school ensuring the pestilence actually left. Smirking she moved with speed no mortal could detect and stood by the castle gates as he approached she casually leaned against the iron. "Glad to see your smart about one thing, and that is leaving my school."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Stopping abruptly he growled as the hag appeared once more in front of him, "Leave my sight you rotten excuse of a being with fangs," he ordered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Before the man could blink Dellen was less then a breath away from him she narrowed her eyes at the hopeless worm "In all my years of living, i've never met a more pathetic human being. Even muggles and squibs are higher then you?" she smirked at him. Grabbing him roughly by the throat her fangs sunk into the tender flesh above his juggular vein. His blood rushed down her throat as she savored taking blood from a living being.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:28 pm

As her fangs sank into his flesh he roared with pain and struggled to pull away from her, "You whore! Unhand me!" he ordered her moving to get his wand but alas it was a futile attempt of surviving and he knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:31 pm

"Poor gilderoy, don't you understand your death is merely cleansing the earth of pathetic scum like you" she said in a demonic voice she rarely ever used not since her days of being a ripper. As the thought crossed her mind she smirked darkly, her jaw latching onto his entire throat she crushed his wind pipe and tore his entire throat out the blood exploding onto the path and down her black and green skirts and corset.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

He squirmed and tried to push her away but to no avail as she tore further into his body ripping his throat from his neck. He threw his hands at his neck, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, while he let out his last breath. You impudent bitch...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Dellen laughed coldly as he fell to the ground dead, taking out her wand she cleaned herself "nelly" she said in a soft sing song voice, the elf appeared and squealed in fright at the mess "Nelly inform Salander that your mistress has made quite a mess but i've finished with him so he can have fresh meat. My compliments, and inform Carrow that i've killed the stupid bastard, he did used to irritate dear Bruce quite a bit"

"y..yes mistress" the elf stuttered as she placed her hands on the body and apparated to Salander's home. Dellen cleaned the rest of the mess before she turned and dissapeared from the spot, making her way back to headmasters office, walking back in she smiled her mood hightened as she happily took her seat.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Somewhere else in the forest....

Bruce was minding his own business continuing to work on his cabin, which was extending because it was now connected to one of the larger trees of the forest, when the elf appeared out of nowhere with a pop. "Master Carrow, Mistress Lestrange wanted me to inform you that he's dead, b-...by her hand," the elf spoke and quickly disappeared but her words quickly brought a smirk to Bruce's face. Undressing he ran towards the black lake and dived in "NO MORE LOCKHART!" he laughed as he swam his wolves joining him soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next