Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sweet Rascal (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sweet Rascal (Open) Empty Sweet Rascal (Open)

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Violet silently sneaked out of the house, walking through the garden towards the street which she followed till she reached a beautiful park. She was sick of all the tension at home with her father and sister almost constantly fighting with each other and felt the need for a change in scenery. This was how she found herself in the village park, sitting on one of the benches with her legs pulled up under her chin. Unlike at home, here everything seemed peaceful and Violet had to smile softly at two birds that were chasing each other through the air. How she wished that the year would be over and she could finally visit Hogwarts as well. At least then she could have some distraction from the usual boredom of her life. Muggle school was very fun and she liked to learn about new things, but by now Violet was ready to start learning spells and most of all, she wanted to explore the old castle which her brother had told her so much about.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Sweet Rascal (Open) Empty Re: Sweet Rascal (Open)

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Dark green eyes stared down at the people frequenting the park and took in everything that went on around the large oak tree Sithon was sitting in. He was crouched on one of the large branches, bobbing back and forward while he held himself with his hands. Even from afar, he noticed the girl approaching the bench under his tree and his lips twisted into a sick smirk, the mad glance in his eyes getting more intense.  "Boo!” Sithon jumped down from the tree and landed right in front the young girl, a dark grin on his face, as he leaned closer till their faces were only inches apart. “Pretty lady's all alone, bad boy comes and takes her home…” he sang softly, staring right into her eyes.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 pm

"Ahh!" Violet shrieked and jumped in fright when suddenly someone dropped from the tree coming to stand right in front of her. Her eyes quickly took in the boy and she shuddered when she noticed the creepy stare he was sending her way. "Are you completely demented?" Violet asked him and shot a glare in his direction, trying to cover up her shock and unease at him being so close to her. Except her brother Mio, no boy had ever come so near and Violet did not know how to react to it, so she decided to just keep sitting and to wait for his next move. A shudder went through her body when the guy started to sing in a very creepy voice. "Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think I will go anywhere with you."
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:26 pm

The girl shrieked and her eyes reflected her surprise and shock at his sudden appearance which made Sithon's grin widen even more, making him look like a Cheshire cat and he let out a low chuckle. "Pretty lady is scared of bad boy?" he asked in a childishly confused voice. His eyes opened wide which made his stare all the more intense. With one smooth motion, Sithon leapt over the bench to land behind her where he placed his mouth next to her ear, panting into it. He reached out with his hand and let it glide over her soft dark hair, watching in fascination as the silken strands glided through his fingers. "I can't remember asking for your opinion, sweet lady." he growled into her ear.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Violet pursed her lips in annoyance and leaned back against the bench, trying to bring as much distance between herself and the boy as she could without appearing to be scared of him. So far she felt more annoyed than afraid, but there was something in his eyes that closely resembled insanity which put her on the edge. "Just because I don't like to be jumped like that, doesn't mean that I'm scared of you." Violet gave back testily, her dark eyes still glaring at him. She could not prevent the flinch that went through her body when he suddenly jumped over the bench and another shudder went over her neck when she felt his hot breath against her ear. "Stop that!" she exclaimed when he touched her hair and she pushed away from the bench, turning to glare at him. "Did you come straight out of an asylum or why do you act like that?" Violet snapped, her patience quickly vanishing.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Sithon crooked his head to the side and watched the girl for a few seconds before he threw back his head to laugh hysterically at her annoyed expression. He just loved to set off people and test how far he was able to push them before they snapped. So far the little girl was holding herself quite admirably and Sithon loved challenges, so he kicked off the ground to jump over the bench where he came to stand right in front of her, forcing the girl to take a step back or be pushed over. Once again, he crooked his head and looked at her, as if he was thinking about her question. "An asylum?...I guess you could call my home that." he commented, grinning broadly at her.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Violet crossed her arms in front of her chest, biting her lower lip to keep herself from asking why he was staring at her like that. She really did not want to know if she was quite honest, but this intense green-eyed stare was creeping her out. Suddenly, he jumped over the bench and Violet stumbled backwards, falling to the ground with a yelp. "What did you do that for? And why do you keep jumping around like that, are you a monkey or a human, for Salazar's sake!" Violet was really getting angry with him now, her unease being taken over by the infamous Snape ire.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:14 pm

"Oh...ups." Seeing her fall over, Sithon burst out laughing again before he crouched down beside her, his head rolling to the side. "Why are you so angry with me, pretty lady?" he asked, his whole demeanor changing as his voice turned towards its former childish tone again. He stuck out his lower lip and pouted at her, hurt filling his green eyes, making them brighter than usual. Sithon's body snapped forward and he pressed the girl to the ground, growling darkly at her. "I just want to play with you, why don't you want to play with me? Mummy says that I can't play with the house elves anymore because she's tired of buying new ones all the time." he told her in a whiny voice sniffling slightly before his face morphed back into the usual insane grin.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Slowly, but surely Violet was getting scared by the quick changes in the boy's behaviour. In the one second he was acting like a little child, pouting and whining and in the next instance, he was all passive aggressive and she really did not know how to react to such a person. She flinched away from him when he pressed her to the ground and pushed her hands against his chest, trying to throw him off, though he was taller and stronger than her and she had no chance against him. "Get off me you creep, I don't want to play with you!" Violet hissed at him and tried something her brother had taught her once and kicked the boy between his legs. She normally was not a physical person, but he was just getting much too close for her liking.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Feeling the girl push against his chest to free herself made the whole experience all the more exciting for him and Sithon leaned down to lick her cheek, sniffing her neck as he rubbed himself all over her body. A sharp pain in the lower regions of his body made him pull back quickly, growling deeply in his throat. "Why did you do that!" he hissed back, glaring dangerously down at her pale face. Less than a second later, Sithon was pouting again, his childish voice back. "Why are you so mean to me? I just want to play." he whined, his eyes filled with disappointment and he pressed his face into her neck.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Violet smirked slightly when her kick found its aim and the boy pulled back from her. Unfortunately, he did not release her and she quickly found herself with an armful of mad boy again. By now, she did not even know anymore if she should run away screaming or if she should just burst out laughing at his completely insane behaviour. "I'm not mean! You attacked me, that's not what I call playing." Violet muttered and pushed against him once more. "You're utterly mad, you know that?" she shook her head and sighed, finally giving up fighting against him. Somehow, she slowly got the feeling that he did not mean her any harm, but that he really was just asking for someone to play with him, no matter how insane he went about it.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Sithon had started nuzzling her neck and he chuckled softly against her pale skin when she called him mad. It was nothing new and even his family called him that, but his mother always told him to just be himself and act as he feels like without giving a shit about what other people thought about it and his behaviour really was just the result of letting go of all restrains and any sense of decorum; not that he ever possessed any to begin with. Grinning, Sithon raised his head a bit to stare down at the girl. "I did not attack you." After looking up and down her body with a thoughtful expression, he shook his head and grinned back at her. "Nope, no injury. So I didn't attack you, right? Makes sense, no? Yes?" Sithon nodded, still grinning madly before jumping up, pulling her with him into a standing position.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

"What..." Violet was about to complain when he started to nuzzle her, but in the end she just sighed and rolled her eyes, giving it up for a lost cause. She doubted that there was anything she could do to make him change the way he was acting and slowly she was actually starting to find it quite entertaining. At his words, though, Violet became completely confused. Why did he have to talk like that? "Wait...what?" she asked and shook her head, but before she had the time to think about his words, she was pulled up. Now she was standing very close to him and Violet quickly took a step backwards. "Well...erm...thanks...I guess." she stuttered and averted her eyes from his mad grin. This was her chance to leave, but someone Violet did not want to go yet, so she just stood there waiting for what he would do next.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:28 am

Sithon started moving around the girl, circling her again and again and again and all the while he had an expression of childish joy on his face as he stared at her. "Sweet lady is now my friend?" he asked in a lilting voice, sneaking his arms around her middle to hug her from behind for a moment before jumping back in front of her, pushing his face close towards hers. "Bad boy will take good care of pretty lady." Sithon crooked his head to the side till his face was almost upside down, looking up at the girl expectantly, not that her answer would matter much to him now that he had made up his mind to be her friend.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 am

Violet tensed when the boy circled her with that intense stare still on his face. Didn't he ever look like a normal person? she wondered exasperatedly, but she stayed still, only jumping slightly when he hugged her from behind. "What?" Violet couldn't believe how absolutely presumptuous the guy was, just assuming that she would go along and be his friend. Somehow though, he was actually entertaining her and after all the tension in her home, Violet was grateful for any kind of distraction she could find, so in the end, she looked at him, ready to agree when he twisted his neck to turn his head upside down. Violet burst out laughing at the sight and shook her head. She slapped him slightly on the arm, like she often did with her brother. "Yes, I'll be your friend. But only because I'm bored, alright?" she said laughing.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:02 am

"Wicked!" Sithon punched the air with his fist and cheered, bouncing up and down on his heels when she agreed to be his friend. He danced around her one more time before pushing his face against hers, purring like a cat. "Pretty lady has a nice smile." he murmured against her cheek and the jumped backwards onto the bench and from the back of the bench he jumped back onto the branch where he had been sitting before. Letting himself fall off the branch, he only held himself with his legs, swinging back and forwards while he grinned at her. "Does the sweet lady have a name?" Sithon asked, his tongue rolling out of his mouth as he shot a lopsided grin at her.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:12 am

"Wicked?" Violet snickered at the childish joy the boy was displaying. He was acting so very immature even though he seemed to be around her age, but that was also something Violet was slowly coming to just accept as his character. She giggled softly when he complimented her, but managed not to blush when he got so close to her again. It did not make her feel so very uneasy anymore, it was almost like when she fooling around with her brother and Violet got the feeling that having the guy for a friend would actually turn out to be fun. Walking over to him, she sat down on the bench right beneath where he was hanging off the branch and leaned back so their faces where right in front of each other, so they could talk easier. "My name is Violet." she told him and raised her brow in question. "And what is your name? Or shall I keep calling you bad boy." Somehow his dorky smile was really cute and she quickly reached out to ruffle his long black hair.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:36 am

"Oooohhhh, sweet lady is a pretty flower!" Sithon crooned and butted his head against her hand when she ruffled his hair like a dog that gets patted. "Violet...a violet ... a flower. Pretty flower, very pretty indeed. I think I shall call you Hana. You understand? Hana? Flower? Violet? Yes? Yes. I shall call you just that. You shall be my hana, my flower." Sithon rambled on, nodding to himself as he talked. At her question, his head snapped up and he shrugged, his grin turning slightly darker. "Bad boy suits me just fine..." he growled before his demeanor changed back and he smiled brightly at her. "But you can also call me Sithon. Though my father is not a god. You get it? Sithon? Greek? Ares?" he started rambling again, still swinging on the branch. "God of War?" Sithon raised his eyes back to the girl in question.

Last edited by Sithon Macnair on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

Violet frowned in confusion at the seemingly unrelated ramblings of the boy, though she was trying to follow his reasoning as best as she could. "Hana?" she tried to recall what if that name meant flower in any language and then remembered that indeed it did, so that at least made sense. When he told her his name, Violet raised her eyebrows in surprise, as she had never heard that name before, but admittedly she was not very well versed in Greek Mythology. "I ... think I can follow your reasoning to some extent." she said slowly, not quite sure if he even cared if she understood or not. "So you call me Hana and I will call you Sithon? Alright." Violet agreed and smiled at him, not even bothered anymore at his quick mood changes. She did not even mind the nickname he had thought up for her, maybe in time she would be able to think up something for him as well. "So...how comes I have never seen you around before?" Violet asked him, not knowing what else to talk about with him.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 am

"Oui, c'est vrai! Anata no namae wa Hana desu!" Sithon exclaimed and bobbed his head up and down in agreement, happy that she accepted his new name for her without a fight. Sneaking his hands under her arms, he pulled her up and let her swing for a few moments before pulling her onto the branch beside him. Sithon jumped into a crouch next to her and pointed towards some other people that were sitting on the grass or on other benches not far away without taking any notice of them. "You were just like them, Hana, looking without seeing, but now you have me to open your eyes, yes?" he shot her a grin and then jumped off the branch, landing smoothly on the ground, bouncing down the path that led out of the park. "On y va Hana, flowers don't grow in trees!" he called over his shoulder.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am

"What?" Violet asked again. Somehow this boy was making her ask that word again and again with his confusing actions. "What does that mean?" she was about to ask when he pulled her into the tree. "Hey! Sithon, you dork, let me down again." Violet did not dare to struggle against him because she was afraid to fall off the narrow branch. How he managed to crouch there so easily was quite beyond her, but she took a calming breath and looked towards where he was pointing. They really took no notice of them and to Violet it seemed as if the two of them were in a completely different place, party hidden behind the green leaves of the old tree.
Suddenly, the boy beside her dropped off the branch and just walked away from her, leaving Violet with no way to get down from the tree. "Sithon!" she called, glaring after him.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:25 am

A dark grin slipped onto his face when he heard her call out to him and Sithon turned to look at Violet with an innocent expression of confusion. "Yes, my sweet flower?" he asked and came skipping back to the tree, holding out his arms for her. "Your devoted servant will save you." His hysteric snicker made a few people turn to look at them in annoyance, but he did not even seem to notice that, as his eyes were set on the girl sitting helplessly on the high branch.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:30 am

Violet rolled her eyes, though she had to bit her lip to keep from laughing out at his comments, the thought of having her own personal servant being quite entertaining. "Well, don't leave your sweet flower sitting on a tree without a way to get down, you brat" she gave back laughing and jumped from the branch, trusting him to catch her, so she wouldn't break her legs. Her father would be really annoyed with her if something like that happened and he would have to brew a bone-mending potion.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 am

Sithon easily caught the girl in his arms and started to spin her around while he was jumping up and down in a mad dance down the path towards the exit of the park. Several people had to hurriedly get out of his way because he did not even care where he was going. "I have been a bad friend, bad friend indeed. Forgive thy lowly servant, oh beautiful Hana." he chattered on in a sing-sang voice, pressing his nose in her chest to sniff. "Pretty Hana smells like a sweet flower. How fitting!" Sithon let out a howl of insane laughter and pressed his lip to her cheek in a quick kiss.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:14 am

"Ahhhhh, SITHON!" Violet half shrieked, half laughed when he started to spin her around, all the while bouncing her up and down. She quickly put her arms around his neck to cling on to him, even though he held her so tightly that it was almost impossible to fall down. "Yes! Yes, I forgive you, now let me down, you insane nutcase!" Violet slapped his shoulder playfully and blushed when he kissed her cheek. "Where are you taking me anyway? I'm not allowed to go too far from our house." she told him. Her father was quite strict when it came to that point.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next