Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R)

3 posters

Go down

Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R) Empty Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 pm

It was the start of a new term and Ares was a third year. He had to be honest he wasn't ready to be caged inside that school again, he had a fun time running around the country, murdering living in peace without anyone bugging him. Now the dementors were clawing at his bedroom window, and he couldn't do anything. Storming into the common room, his frustration overtoke him and he began destroying anything he saw.

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R) Empty Re: Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:33 pm

eris sat in the corner of the common room her legs pulled up to her chest. the dementors a ever present nuisance though she dwas glad sirius was out she still didnt like the situation. she jumped as suddenly someone entered the common room destroying things, getting to her feet she opened her mouth to speak but froze 'ares' she gasped she hadnt seen her twin, her soulmate all summer and her heart was dead because of it. 'ares' she said his name a little louder.

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R) Empty Re: Welcome To The Fucking Party (Eris, R)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Rolling his eyes as he saw his twin in the same room as him he hurled an armchair close to her and it hit the wall falling into pieces, "All I needed to top it all of was you," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 pm

she didnt flinch as the chair shattered beside her, swallowing hard she said 'can we talk?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:59 pm

"There are no knives around for you to cut your wrists, and there are no forests for me to run to, I guess, yes," he growled anger vibrating off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 pm

she walked towards him despite the rage she could feel comg off him like waves of heat in the summer. 'ares..please come back to me..' she said softly her eyes pleading with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 pm

He shook his head pushing her away with a firm hand, "No."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:58 pm

She stumbled back slightly and shook her head "Please Ares, i'm sorry for what happened for doubting us i should never have done that, I dont need anyone else in my life i just need you, your all i want"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Ares shook his head, "No." he growled. "You'll doubt us again when I tell you if I see another boy close to you I'll rip his throat out. Which surprisingly is exactly what I did to Adam."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:04 pm

"I'll only talk to the guys you trust" she said taking his hand "I wont hurt you ever again, i was upset and scared and i dont know i felt like you didnt love me anymore i was stupid..." she boldly placed a hand on the side of his face turning him to look at at her "we've been together since conception, we were made for each other, your my soul mate, my best friend my other half...Ares..I love you so much i need you in my life..please Ares i'm yours mind body and soul i belong with you, i belong to you"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Ares closed his eyes, before opening suddenly, "You speak to anyone I don't approve, we are through, and they are dead, understood?" before she answered he put a hand over her breast, "Mine," he grumbled licking her neck. He had to admit he missed the woman of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

She bit her lip "yes i promise never again" she said she pulled him to her kissing him with hunger and love "I missed you" she growled to him.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Kissing her lips he wrapped his arms around her, pushing her against the wall. "I love you..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Her back hit the wall and she smiled happily she was inhis arms, where she was meant to be "I love you so much"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 am

His hand fell on her thigh as he hungrily bit her neck, "I've missed you," he growled possessively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

She moaned softly at his bite, her nails raked up his back pulling his shirt off she kissed his chest and skin lustfully. "mine" she growled biting at him.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Throwing her against the wall, he grinned madly, unbuttoning her shirt, he pulled it out off her, kissing her body hungrily leaving bruises along the way to her breasts with each time he sucked on her pale skin. Biting her bra he ripped it away from Eris' perfect body and grazed his sharpened teeth by her nipple, teasing it before licking her breast, cupping the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:32 pm

She moaned loudly enjoying the marks he left on her, she missed this the way he owned her and possessed her and used her body as he saw fit. She bit her lip and grabbed him pushing him against the wall she pulled at his belt breaking the buckle and undid his pants. Smirking at him she kissed and bit her way down his torso leaving him with bruises in return for her own. Releasing him from his pants she licked along his length before kissing the tip, then looking up at him devilishly she swallowed him whole.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Groaning into her lips his cock slid easily inside of her wet mouth, her sharpened teeth sending shivers up Ares' spine, "C'mon, you can do better than that," he growled darkly, his hand going to her hand to help her bob. This summer he had noticed that he was growing and it affected his manhood the most. He grew in height, his facial hair grew as well, his shoulders began broadening, but his shaft was what surprised him the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:42 pm

She noticed his growth and it excited her, the idea of feeling him inside of her again making her hot with lust. She sucked him harder and bobbed her head as he told her too faster and allowing her teeth to graze along him.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Groaning at her touch he allowed her to work her way down his cock, his fingers tangling in her hair as he jolted his hips against her, moving his length inside her mouth carefully so her teeth didn't hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Kissing and sucking his length she let him pop out of her mouth "Ares...brother please i need you" she whined sucking him back into her mouth.
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Body Guard To The Minister Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:19 am

Ares smirked at her pleads, "Then, get on your knees," he ordered his twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down