Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos) Empty There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos)

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Alaska went into the pub in hope to see that cute boy again, this time without his annoying sister. But to her disappointment, there was none of them. After a few questions, she was told to go down the stairs, to the so called crypt. She didn't know what they meant by the name until she entered. If there was a black market or stuff like this, Alaska was sure it was here. She saw quite a few place like those before. Just not in UK. It made her think that family that owns this place might be a little bit more, than they seem. Challenging. But the cute boy was nowhere to be seen. So she just sat at the bar, and ordered some whiskey, which she imidiately got, this time without hesitation.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos) Empty Re: There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos)

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Xanthos walked through the dark ally in what had to be the dirtiest part of wizarding London, a dark robe with a large hood covered his body completely and one might think that his vision was impaired because of that, but his keen eyes easily took in the people around him. "Boring..." he thought, as he side-stepped a bulky man, so he wouldn't touch him. Xanthos really did not want the filth to sully his robes, he just got them a few weeks ago and his family was not one of these rich purebloods, so they had to take care of what they owned.
Pushing through a door, Xanthos stepped into the crypt, halting his steps for a moment to take in everyone in the room. His eyes zoomed in on one particular girl and a small smirk appeared on his face. Maybe this day could offer him more than the usual boredom after all. "Alaska...what a pleasant sight in this dreary place." he murmured as he crept up behind her.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos) Empty Re: There is nothing worse that things I've alredy seen (Xanthos)

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 pm

She jumped hearing his voice out of nowhere before she turned, bitting her lip, to face him. "Well, looks like I have a lucky day. Xanthos Gamp without his sister, what a pleasant surprise," she gave him a smile. "So, care to join me?" she asked pointing at the seat next to her, taking a sip from her glass. She liked this boy. But she hated he made her act childish. "I'm sorry by the way. For leaving last time. I didn't have more money and I obviously wasn't welcomed, so I rather left. But I like this place so I dared to come back," she felt like explaining herself out of sudden.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Xanthos removed his hood and inclined his head slightly in greeting to the girl. "It is rare that I am the one to bring happiness to anyone but my family..." he said slowly, but with an amused smile on his lips.  Somehow, he thought that he would not mind her being an exception to this. Xanthos took the seat beside her and ordered a whisky which he got immediately and drowned in one go, getting a second right away. Only then, he turned his attention back to the girl. She was very pretty, yes, but there were many pretty girls. If this one would be able to keep his interest would be seen, but till then Xanthos would not fall over himself to please her. "My sister can be a bit protective of her family..." he explained in his typical low voice.
"I hope you did not take it personally. For Dahlia, she was actually being nice in the end." he added chuckling, then he took a look around, taking another sip of his drink. "I like this place as well. No one bothers you here. No one asks stupid questions." Xanthos' eyes bored into the girl's for a second before dropping back to his glass. He felt that she had quite a lot more to her than met the eye.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 pm

She smiled, watching him to drink a glass at one go. And even more as he spoke about his sister. "Trust me, I've seen too many things to take stuff like this personaly. She protects her family. It's annoying to me as person outside of that family, but otherwise, I get it," she replied with a smile. If she had a family on her own, she would protect them too. But she didn't have any. Her only family was her mother. And she watched her die. That picture will never leave Alaska's mind. She never stopped blaming herself for it. But it was too late to fix it now. "And you are right, absence of stupid questions is what makes it here so cool," she added, ordering another drink as she finished the previous one. She was happy for those rare free days, when she could come back to her community. Muggles were boring and kept pissing her off. But she had no other choice unless she wanted to sleep at rainy street.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Swirling the auburn liquid, Xanthos gazed thoughtfully into his glass while he listened to her speak. "Would asking after your own family count as a stupid question?" he finally asked, looking up at her with a slightly crooked smile. He usually did not care for others' private affairs, but something about this girl was off and Xanthos was someone who enjoyed puzzles, especially on such a day which had been filled with nothing but boredom so far.
"Not that I want to pry, but I must admit that you do intrigue me, Alaska." he spoke the strange name which reminded him of an endless area, barely penetrated by people. Maybe the name really fit the girl, as she seemed to dislike people stepping into her private space as well.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:37 pm

"Very stupid question indeed," Alaska replied, but not really in offensive way. She never spoke of her family. She never really had one. Or so she kept telling herself. "I like mysteries. And I love to be one of them. You will have to get me much more drunk in order to get answer you lust for," she said, giving him seductive smile. Most of the time, Alaska simply prefered sex over talking about herself. Her life was pathetic and painful. She hated Elizabeth Greengrass, mommy's girl who was still in there somewhere. And she hated Alaska Greengrass probably even more. But Alaska was stronger, meaner and sexy girl, who got all she needed. She had mysterious name and nobody knew how she really looked like, since she was changing her appeareance regulary. Alaska was what kept her alive, here in rainy UK, so far away from the actual Alaska, her beloved home.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Her answer did not surprise him much, after all, the girl had not disclosed much about her person the first time they had met either and Xanthos would not talk about his family with a stranger either. "Awww...what a pity. I so would have liked to hear where you come from." he commented, his upper lip curling into a smirk. So she liked to play the mysterious girl? Very well, Xanthos could live with that. It would be all the better once he finally had her figured out. He leaned over to her, never losing eye contact for even a second, till their noses were almost touching. "Well, you will have your reasons, I'm sure, but I promise you that I will get behind your walls sooner or later." Xanthos told her, a slight growl in his voice. He always kept is promises and everyone who knew him well would not doubt it.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 pm

She shivered shightly at his last sentence. He sure had a charm, she had to admit. Controling herself the best way possible, she managed to keep her hair red, not showing the influence his words had on her. "You know what? Let's make a deal. If you will be willing to go through this shit to get inside my head and heart, I'm yours. After all, that's why would you do such a thing in the first place. But careful, mister Gamp, you might not be happy about what you find in there," she replied to him, last sentence whispering so close to him, their lips almost touched. It was dangerous game. Alaska knew it was. But she also knew there were many men who tried to do what he wanted to do. Specialy with that deal. None of them managed to succeed. Yet.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Xanthos' smirk turned into a predatory smile when he noticed her shiver at his close proximity to her. Obviously, she was not disinclined to ... get to know him a bit better. Good. That was always a great way to start if you wanted to find out someone else's secrets. He inclined his head once more at her challenge. It was one he would gladly take on, especially with such a nice price in case of his victory. Her seductive lips so close to him almost made Xanthos forget about his goal and for a moment he was about to just lean in and kiss her, but this would be counterproductive to his approach. He did not want to seduce her for a quick fuck. There were enough girls at Wolfclaw for this sort of enjoyment. "I will gladly accept these terms, Ms. ... " he raised his brow, waiting for her to offer her name. She had not told him her family name so far, so he would try to get her to spill it this way.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 pm

She smirked as he resisted to kiss her right away. He probably really meant it. He really wanted to try. Looking into his eyes, Alaska could tell he was a bad boy type. And also that she got herself into a deep mess if he wins. But he won't win. She won't let him. She was determined to keep herself to herself. Forever would be the best because having someone close simply hurts too much. As he asked for her surname, she took a few seconds to think about what to tell him. Was it wise to give away her real name? On the other hand, that name made her pureblood. And purebloods had a good position at places like this. It wasn't a mistake to say it. "Greengrass. Alaska Nana Greengrass. But don't bother to look for it. You won't find a thing. Not even birth records," she said with a sweet smile. It was just a couple of months since Alaska changed her name and left Elizabeth behind, cutting herself from the past. Of course, if he ever dug up Elizabeth, it would be a problem. But chances weren't high on this one.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Seeing the determination glow in her eyes made Xanthos even more eager to get behind her defenses to figure out this very mysterious, but therefore all the more beautiful young woman. So far it had not ever been difficult for him to get the girl that had caught his fancy, but that also was the reason why he usually lost interest in them after their first intimacy had taken place.
It seemed, that with Alaska it would be the other way around, difficult to catch, but way more interesting.

When she told him her name, Xanthos had to admit to being quite surprised. The Greengrass family were old purebloods, but most of all quite wealthy and the girl in front of him did not seem to have much more than the clothes on her body. Could that be the reason why she did not talk much about her family? Maybe they had a fall-out and she ran away? Anyway, as Xanthos had expected, just the knowledge of her name gave him several ways to start.

"Mhm ... I will not need a birth record. Your name alone can tell me a few things about you, Ms Greengrass." he purred lowly, his eyes just as determined as her own. Xanthos would definitely not be bested by a girl, though he truly hoped that she was not one of these stuck-up high-class bitches, but so far she seemed to be quite the opposite.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Alaska followed his eyes, comparing him to predator. He actually scared her a little bit. And got her excited at the same time. For the first time in her life, she was balancing on this ice. And she was cursing herself for letting it happen. How could she make that deal? Xanthos definitely didn't seem like giving up type. And Alaska had a feeling she was screwed up, because this bad boy will go to the end of the World to catch her. She was a mouse now. Hell she hated being a mouse. "Really? And what would that be?" she asked with a sweet smile, not giving away any of her real feelings and worries. Thank Rowena she was quite capable of hiding what she wanted to keep hidden. Otherwise, she would be doomed even sooner.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:11 am

Xanthos chuckled darkly at her question, though his eyes narrowed slightly at her smile; instead of confusing him why she wasn't at least a bit worried about his determination to figure her out, it just strengthened his resolve to do just that. Then this smile, as sweet as it was, would melt from her pretty face and finally leave him with an honest expression. That's what drove Xanthos on most of the time anyway, if he did bother with other people, than he wanted to see the real them, all this fake bullshit was useless to him.
"For example, it tells me that you have rich pureblood relatives that obviously don't know that their underage girl is running around places like this one. Or they simply don't care..." he stated bluntly, his face losing its amused expression for a moment. For Xanthos family was everything and Alaska's situation did not seem like one he would ever condone for his own sister.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 am

Alaska smirked. "Yeah, I guess something like that could describe it," she replied. Out of the two of them, it was probably her who gained better information. Until now, she had no clue, if any of her relatives were still alive or even rich for that matter. And they had no clue she existed. So Xanthos wasn't that far away from the truth, yet enough away not to get much out of her. And she refused to tell more than that. Instead, she put her seductive smile back on and took a sip from her glass. But that smile froze quite quickly, when the new person entered the room. Alaska put the glass down and held her coughs instinctively, changing her appearance completely. Now she had blue eyes and blond hair, looking completely different. 

What the hell was he doing there? The only person Alaska didn't miss about America, was her cousin. It was him who spent all their money Rowena knows where. It was him who got them almost killed by mafia. It was him who made her mother sick. And it was him, who swore to Alaska, that if she leaves instead doing whore for him to get some money, he will find her and bring her back and she will regret she ever even thought about leaving him. Alaska hated this guy. More, than anything. And feared him in the same time. "Elis, I know you're here sweetheart!" he shouted at the whole Crypt, making people turn his direction.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 am

Xanthos was about to try to deduce more about the strange girl sitting opposed to him when he noticed her appearance changing suddenly. "Oh..." he raised his brow in surprise. Metamorphmagi were not the most common, but his eyes fell on the new arrival who seemed to have caused the sudden change. He was displaying quite an offensive behavior and Xanthos' eyes narrowed in displeasure. "Elis?..." he shot a glance at Alaska. Was that some sort of nickname? Or was he looking for someone else? "Do you know that guy?" His voice was low pitched, barely suppressing his anger. Whoever the boy was, he was looking for trouble and Xanthos would not stand for it here.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:11 am

Alaska played with others. She looked confused at Taylor's direction, hoping it will be enough. And it would be. If Xanthos didn't look her way. One thig she knew for sure, she was not going to play hide and seek in one team with Gamp. She felt urge to roll her eyes and snap him across his face, but she had other issues now. Taylor spotted her. "Blond? Blue eyes? Nice trick. A bit cheap, but you almost got me, Elis," Taylor said as he approached her, followed by everyone's eyes. "Taylor," she said coldly. "Surprised? I told you, I will find you. And when I do, you are coming back with me. I have perfect hell ready for you girl," he smirked, laughing into her determined face. She took all her courage to smirk bitterly. "My plans doesn't usualy work. I know that much. But I also know, that even if hell breaks lose, I am not coming with you anywhere," she hissed. He was her only legal guardian, she knew that much. But nobody else did.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:22 am

Xanthos watched the interaction between Alaska and the man whose name seemed to be Taylor with narrowed eyes. He did not like the way the guy was talking to her in the least, but the two seemed to know each other from wherever the girl came from. Still, he was not going to stand by and just listened to the guy promising hell to Alaska. Getting up from his chair, Xanthos stood between her and Taylor, not bothering to push him away; he would not be the one to get physical first. "Why don't you go back to the hole you crawled out of?" he drawled, sounding bored, but to be honest he was not faced in the least by the other guy's offensive behaviour.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 am

Alaska looked around. People seemed to react as Xanthos got up to stand up for her. Gamp family really had some reputation. And even Taylor seemed to be party aware of that. "Look, boy, I came here to pick up this crazy spoiled princess. She is my only family, I am her only remaining relative and guardian. But you see, she is special kind of problematic child, who managed to run away all the way from Alaska, where her home is," he began to explain with his hands up as a gesture he was not going to hurt anyone. Alaska wanted to stab him. Not only because of all the information he just gave away to Xanthos of all the people, but also for that innocent look he was playing on. "Everything okay boss?" somebody asked towards Xanthos. "You are a perv! What kind of guardian would want to sell his only relative as a cheap piece of meat! You disgust me Taylor!" Alaska hissed angrily, but hint of hopelessness could be heard in her voice, which made Taylor smirk. Nobody knew her here. Why would they protect her from him?
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 am

Xanthos waved his hand dismissively and motioned to the rest of the people in the Crypt, all dark wizards and witches, some even creatures. None of them wanted any trouble in here and this little cocky bastard was actually testing all of their patience. Xanthos gave them a minute shake of his head to let them know he would deal with him; he did not want to have to get rid of a body and would try his best to prevent that from happening. "Does this look like a place where you find princesses to you?" he sneered at Taylor. Beside his slowly growing annoyance, Xanthos took in all the information about Alaska, the guy was offering so freely; after all his little mission was not forgotten yet. And he would definitely not let this man spoil it for him. "And I think she is quite capable of taking care of herself, so if you would remove yourself from this pub ... " Xanthos trailed off, his order quite clear for the man to hear. He should better leave now before he was going to be carried out; dead.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:56 am

Taylor chuckled. He knew it wasn't exactly clever, but he couldn't help himself. "And how do you know? Did she tell you at least her real name? Our little Elis can be quite sneaky, when she wants," he said. He needed Elizabeth. Or he was doomed. She was the only possible source of money. She was young metamorphagus and everyone wanted to fuck those. Or if it came to it, even make experiments. "I'm afraid, I cannot leave, knowing underage girl in my custody is sitting at place like this, drinking alcohol. I'm sure you understand that," he tried it again, more calm and serious. He didn't like this guy. And whole situation. Alaska shivered. "I will never go with you anywhere. Even if that means hanging myself here, at this very spot," she hissed only.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 am

Xanthos raised his brow at the man in front of him and shook his head at his comments. He was slowly losing his patience with him and that never was a good, as his patience was the only thing that kept him from tearing the guy apart just now. "I did notice that..." he drawled, not mentioning that this was exactly what attracted him so to the girl. She always seemed to dance around the truth, not outright lying, but not telling the truth either. Xanthos was aware that this man might play a larger part in way she was hanging out in places like this one. He had something about him that made Xanthos' instincts scream at him to keep him away from Alaska and her next words just strengthened this impression. Taking a step closer, Xanthos forced Taylor to take a step back and his expression darkened as he growled at the man. "Well... if you want to take her you will need to get past me and right now I am really not inclined to let her go. And it seems as if she would rather stay as well, must be your conniving appearance that put her off." he smirked maliciously, fingering the blade that was hidden under his sleeve.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

Taylor swallowed hard. If there was something he wasn't good at, it was a fight. Besides, this guy apparently had whole pub on his side, which wasn't helping. "Fine," he hissed finally, giving angry stare to Alaska. He wasn't going to die. That bitch will have to leave this place eventualy and he will wait for her. Alaska gave him back even worse look, watching him leave, she felt slight relief. "I need a drink," she said matter-of-factly as her hair changed color again and she came back to her brown eyes. She was imidiately handed new glass and drank the shot at one go, asking for another. "Thanks by the way," she added, not entirely sure what else to say. He saved her. Temporarily. "You don't happen to have some back door or something, do you?" she asked bitterly. She knew he was just waiting.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:39 am

Xanthos did not relax his stance as he watched the man leave till he vanished through the door. Just then he sat back down and immediately the tenseness seemed to melt out of the room as the other people turned back to their conversations. He let his gaze rest on the girl next to him for a few seconds before speaking again. "If you want me to get rid of him you just need to say so. We can end this here and now, Alaska." he told her casually. Xanthos would not have a problem to go after the man and snap his neck and two of his regulars would be only too happy to help out if he needed them. His gaze rested on the two half giants for a split second before turning back to Alaska. "Or should I call you Elis as well?" Xanthos did not really care what her real name was, Alaska ... Elis, it did not matter to him, but he would like to know whom he was addressing.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:11 am

Alaska frowned. "Forget Elis. I hate that name. I didn't change it to be called that. I'm Alaska, just like I introduced myself, before that bastard came in and made the game a lot more easier to you," she replied, pointing out the facts. She was sure Xanthos would never get that close, in fact no one ever was that close as Xanthos was now, and that began to be dangerous. Alaska wasn't so sure about winning this one anymore and it made her feel slightly uneasy. "If you feel like it, he is waiting upstairs for me. He sucks at fight by the way," she said only, not really carring about Taylor. It would actually be ten times easier without him. And she kinda figured Gamps were exactly the family doing this type of job. "I just don't really have how to pay for such service," she added,, curious what would he want in return.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next