Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Help You Grow (Faye) [R]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:26 am

Gripping the blade of the knife as he told her, Faye found her wrists and hands to be so small compared to his as he gently took her wrists in his hands. Picking the same bottle as before she set her focus there. The knife felt odd in her hands, holding it this way, but she trusted his judgement. His last statement made her look up at him. "With my.... With my eyes closed? Throwing knives with my eyes closed? You can't be serious, Darius," she said, her brow furrowed in disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 am

Her words made him jerk her free arm slightly so she snapped out of that worried tone she had at the moment. "No, no, let me finish,"  he smiled and chuckled. He didn't mean actually throw the knife with her eyes closed he knew that'd bring bad consequences for someone, "Close your eyes, picture the bottle. Then open them, take a breath without closing your eyes again, and hurl the knife," he told her quickly, and began moving parts of her body, so she was in a perfect position to hurt the knife. First, one of her feet rested behind her body, whilst her knee bent slightly. Her other leg however was completely extended, without any parts bending. One of her arms rested dead at her side, while the other was pulled back, with the knife in her hand. Pulling her chest back slightly, she was ready to simply throw the thing and destroy the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:28 am

Snapping out of her worried state when Darius gave her a small tug, Faye listened to what he meant. Nodding, she looked back at the bottle she wanted to hit. Closing her eyes she pictured it. She saw the details of it, the green of the glass, the black label with gold writing, the overall shape of it, as he moved her body into the proper position for throwing the knife in her hand. Opening her eyes, they focused intently on the bottle she had envisioned on the table. The stance Darius had put her in felt almost natural as she took a breath and threw the knife. It wasn't until the knife sailed next to the bottle, knocking it over instead of shattering it, that she let her breath go. "I hit it... I hit it!" she said quietly, proud that, even though she didn't break the bottle, she at least tipped it over. "That's a start, right?" Faye asked glancing up at her cousin, pride filling her icy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Nodding with pride Darius gave her a wolfish grin. Taking a few steps back, away from Faye, he gave her a thumbs up, "Very good," he praised his cousin and the skill she already possessed even though she was only starting to be a true artist now. The talent was eminent and it radiated off her, like light radiated off the sun. "Indeed it is Faye," his dark eyes showed a glimmer of light because his cousin was actually showing him something he hadn't seen nor felt in a while: friendship. "Next time though, exhale," he added a little tip and winked at her, knowing that now, he could truly trust her. She was family, and proved that she was worth spending time with. That was all Darius needed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 pm

His praise made Faye feel even better about what she had just accomplished, even if it was nothing compared to Darius. This was something that she could do, she could feel it. When he told her to exhale the next time and winked at her, she felt a rosy blush color her cheeks. So, he had noticed that she didn't let her breath go until she saw if she had done anything worth noting. Nodding she echoed his instruction, "Exhale..." Picking up a new knife, Faye took extra time to make painstakingly sure she had everything as it had been when Darius set her up the first time. Closing her eyes, she envisioned the same bottle, though now it was laying on its side on the table. Opening them and drawing a death breath, she exhaled as she sent the blade flying. Much to her happiness, the tip of the blade stuck in the table top after breaking the bottle. "I did it.... I did it!" she said overjoyed. Without even thinking, she leaped into her cousin's arms, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Darius..." she whispered to him. In these few short moments, Darius had gone from a cousin in name to a friend. He was family, and she trusted that should she need him, he'd be there. That made all the difference in the world to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 am

Darius watched with curiosity as his cousin decided to try again. He was enjoying her resiliency, and never giving up was strangely something the Carrows had. Some argued that trait belonged to the gryffindors, but Darius, Bruce, Faye, Alecto and Amycus claimed it for their own. So the lions could find a new defining trait, that one belonged to the Carrows now. Seeing her hit the bottle and break it, Darius was more than happy to see her succeed, as he was her teacher after all. When Faye jumped into his arms he was rather...confused, as she wasn't someone who did this often. But maybe she was feeling the same thing he was, and he also grew slightly on her heart. "No need to thank me," he hugged his cousin tight. "We ought to go show your new skill to dad and uncle," he mused out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Feeling his arms tight around her, Faye smiled. She didn't hug often, but when she did, it meant something more than just a hug. Generally, her father was the only one that got this kind of interaction from her, and she was happy to add her cousin to the list. Pulling out of the hug, her eyes were bright with pride at what she had done, seeing that Darius was pleased, and the idea of showing her Uncle and father what she had learned. "That sounds like a great idea. Think they'll be impressed?" Faye asked happily. Letting him go, Faye picked up both blades and handed them to him. "You're a good teacher," she mused with a light laugh, another trait that wasn't often heard with people other than those closest to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Putting the knifes away Darius shoved the belt back into his bag. "Of course" he answered and then smiled as she complimented his tutoring skills. "Thank you, cousin," paying for their drinks and for the bottles they destroyed Darius held the door and he and Faye were on their way. "Let us go then," he smirked as the sun hit them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2