Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Soul Speaks (Dominic)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Soul Speaks (Dominic) Empty The Soul Speaks (Dominic)

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:58 am

The school was quiet.... It was the weekend and most students went home to their families. Danika had opted to stay there that weekend as her grandfather was busy and she didn't want to be alone in the house. Walking the halls to a familiar place, her sneakers made hardly a sound on the stone floor. Her blonde hair was half-up while the rest framed her face perfectly. Rounding the corner of the far hall, Danika took a look around to see if anyone else was there. When she found no one, she smiled and walked to a black baby grand piano.

Taking a seat in a bright sunbeam that slanted across the area kissing the piano and surrounding area, she pushed up the sleeves of her green empire shirt and opened the keys. Thinking of her mother, she played the song that came to her mind, filling the hall with the music that her soul was speaking through the piano and her voice as she sang...

Last edited by Danika Burke on Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Soul Speaks (Dominic) Empty Re: The Soul Speaks (Dominic)

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:06 am

Dom walked down the hall his hair tousled from leisurely flying around the grounds. The team had headed home for the weekend so he had nothing to do then bumble about the castle. Broom over his shoulder he walked down to the dungeons when the sweet sound of piano music drew him astray. "all of me loves all of you..." he could hear her voice and he smiled this song he knew it very well, in his a soft bass voice he leaned his broom against the doorway gently as he walked up behind her "loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections" he sang as he sat down next to her "give your all to me, i'll give my all to you, your my end and my beginning even when i lose i'm winning cause i give you all of me...of me.."
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 am

Danika glanced up as a smooth bass began to harmonize with her as she sang. Pausing only her voice as Dominic sat next to her as she continued to play, a small flush colored her cheeks as she returned to singing, embellishing the tune to flow perfectly with him as she continued to play. As the song came to a close, she let her fingers linger over the keys until all that was left was the echo of the notes in the hall. Putting them in her lap she said, "I didn't know anyone was here. You have a wonderful voice, Dominic." Glancing up at him, her eyes were bright and glistening with happiness, locked with his for a few moments. "Do you play?" Danika asked, her blush growing even brighter as she dropped her eyes back to the keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 am

"Your very good with your hands it seems" he said smiling "your playing is beautiful" he picked up her hand and pressed the back of it to his lips "the only thing i can play is quidditch, you my darling are far more talented then merely tossing a ball around"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:24 am

Dominic's comment made Danika giggle nervously before she looked at her hand in his as he brought it to his lips to kiss the back of it. Swallowing as her heart started to race, she commented, "I've seen you fly and play. You are very gifted, too. I imagine it takes skill and talent to play Quidditch." Biting her bottom lip slightly, she smiled. Since the night of the meteor shower, her had been on her mind often, and now here he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 am

Shifting slightly on the chair he placed a hand on her face his thumb ghosting over her lips "you seem to have it all" he said his voice lowering as his eyes drank her in "beauty, talent, grace, do you know how perfect you are Danika?"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:34 am

Her breath caught in her throat as he touched her cheek and lips. His voice was like music to hear ears as he spoke. How could the warnings her friends had given her about him being a dark and dangerous boy be true? Letting out a shaking breath, she shook her head. "I'm nowhere near perfect, Dominic. I'm flawed just like everyone else," she said leaning in slightly to his touch. She could actually say the same to him. He was handsome, athletic, loved the outdoors, and musical... Was it possible that he was perfect?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 am

He leaned over her his shadow encompassing her, his lips so close to hers "I want you to be mine Danika" he said his voice dark almost sinister. His hot breath ghosting over her lips "Will be mine?"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:43 am

Pulling back slightly as Dominic leaned in, closing the distance between them, she looked into his eyes as she spoke. His voice had changed from how he had spoken to her before, darker, more mysterious... His words seemed to strike a cord in her as her heart hummed to answer him, but she couldn't shake the warnings from others that knew him. "Why me?" she whispered back, her own soft breath ghosting over his lips. Why her if he could have any pick of any girl in the school...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:49 am

"You see me as I am" he said his hand caressing her side running to her thigh "you dont see me as some sort of accessory like other girls..you dont judge me like other people. I look at you and i see honesty, beauty, truth, everything i look for in someone to love to cherish" his blue eyes took her in with each word "please be mine danika..."
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 am

Her skin prickled at his gentle touch on her side. Never looking away from the eyes that were the cool to her warmth, his words washed over her. In them she heard truth. Danika didn't see him as something to just have. He was a boy that deserved to be loved like everyone else did. Only when he asked again if she would be his, did she break the gaze into his eyes and look at his other features. Reaching up and lightly touching his cheek, she tilted her head slightly and smiled. "Ok. I will...." Danika cooed, her eyes asking him to be hers, too. "And you... Will you be...." she ventured, dropping her eyes, her thought unfinished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 am

"I'll be yours" he purred darkly "only yours, as long as your mine and stay mine I'll be yours" he picked her up so sat on his lap her back pressing into the keys. His lips attacked hers soothing the need to kiss her, his hand so soft but dominating on her soft face. He kept his lips firm but gentle.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 2:05 am

Smiling at hearing that he would be hers as long as she was his, Danika let his strong arms lift her onto his lap. "I'm yours and only yours...." she whispered to him. A random collection on notes sounded in the hall as her back pressed against them and his lips found hers. Putting her hands on his chest, in a way of curling into him, she finally sedated the burning want to kiss him she had been feeling since that night watching the stars. Everything about him was magical. His touch, while strong, was reserved and tender. His kiss while fierce, was soft and delicate. Danika's heart raced as she submitted to the feeling filled kisses he gave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 2:09 am

He pressed against her kissing her lips his tongue dipping into her mouth tasting her sweetness. His hand ran down her thigh touching her soft skin. He growled softly as he kissed her, he longed to touch her but did not want to scare her from his grasp.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 am

As his kiss deepened, Danika's tongue danced against his as a soft sigh sounded from her as his hand moved to the exposed flesh of her leg thanks to the skirt she wore. His growl made her heart sing. Running a hand across his chest, Danika linked it under his arm, resting it on his back and pulling him closer to her, moving her other hand to his cheek. She felt, in that moment, complete.... Finally, after so long...complete....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 2:23 am

His lips trailed down her jaw to her neck and he pulled her into his lap sitting sideways. He kissed her jaw and nipped at her ear as one of his hands traveled up her thigh his fingers rubbing circles into her skin getting closer to her core. He wanted to touch every inch of her but settled for now giving her a taste so she would be addicted.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:55 am

Shifting in his lap so she was sitting cross-wise, Danika let her head fall back as Dominic kissed her neck drawing a soft purr from her. The way he held her, she felt safe. His arms were strong around her own strong boy, but his strength was different from her own. Leaning into his kisses at her jaw and ear, she gasped softly and slowly parted her legs as his touch gently creeped higher and higher on her thigh. Each circle his fingers made was like a lick of cold fire on her soft flesh. Danika had never felt anything like this, and she wanted more. Holding him close, her fingers slipped to the back of his neck, tangling in his dark hair as her lips kissed along his jaw before making their way back to his lips. Nipping his lower lip teasingly, she smiled up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 11:55 am

His hand teased at her her core now over her panties he stroked her with his finger pleased to feel her moistening. He growled softly at the kisses along his neck nipping her lip right back he kissed her throat his tongue licking the most sensitive part.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:07 pm

As her body awakened at his tantelizing touch over her panties, Danika's eyes fluttered shut as she bit her lip lightly. His growl at her action only made her heart race faster as did the return nip he gave her. A shiver made her body quake in his arms when he gently licked her neck followed by an audible gasp and sigh. Running her nails down his back over his shirt and back up again, her free hand trailed from his neck, down his chest to the waist of his shorts. Resting there for a few brief moments, then gently allowed her finger tips to move across Dominic's manhood.

Last edited by Danika Burke on Thu May 15, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 pm

He hissed at her touch though turned the tables quickly as his fingers slid past her panties and cupped her heat, he stroked his finger between her moist lips teasing her clit "Should i touch you?" he asked with a deep growl.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Gapsing loudly as she felt Dominic's hand against her bare heat, the grip on his back tightened as her body froze. "Dom...." she whispered breathlessly, bringing her bright eyes to meet his as he spoke, teasing her all the while, causing her cheeks to flush with desire. Moving her hips slightly to press into his touch, Danika swallowed dryly before nodding slightly. "Yes.... You should....." she answered, her voice turned to warm, silky velvet, as she slid her hand to rest over him, rubbing gently.

Last edited by Danika Burke on Thu May 15, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 pm

He pressed his finger inside of her massaging her lusty core he kissed her moaning at how moist she was for him. Working his finger inside of her he noted she was a virgin and hid his devilish grin as he slid a second finger into her cave. Dipping them deep inside her he crooked his fingers hitting her sweet spot as he relished her pleasure.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Danika was not prepared for the wave of pleasure his deep touch would bring her. Moaning against his lips as she pressed into the kiss, her tongue dipping into his mouth. With the addition of his second finger, Danika drew a quick breath through her nose as her hips moved with him, slightly. The hand that cupped him, pressed gently as she continued to rub his arousal. Before too long, she let her touch return to his waistband and slipped two fingers inside it. Breaking the kiss, she looked deeply into his eyes, asking for permission where her words could not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Thu May 15, 2014 1:47 pm

He nodded his consent as he pumped faster his fingers scissoring inside her and sliding across her slick walls his lips on her neck he kissed her working towards her ear. "I'm going to make you cum..and i shall swallow your screams with a kiss"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 2:01 pm

With Dominic's consent, Danika slipped her hand inside his shorts and boxers. Running her fingers along his length, she gently closed her grip around him, stroking him as he worked his magic on her. Her breaths coming faster and faster, as her heart raced to keep up, Danika heard his whispers in her ear. Biting her bottom lip to help her not cry out as her body began to tingle with her nearing peek, Danika's mind raced. She had never felt anything like this before. His touch, his words, everything....they were like a magic spell cast just for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next