Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R)

2 posters

Go down

Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R) Empty Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R)

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Eros stepped into the great hall after a stroll around the castle, sitting down on a dark brown oak chair. Clapping his hands a plate filled with delicacies appeared and he grinned, before slipping a chocoball into his hand eating it slowly, piece by piece savoring everything. He was enjoying this school, especially the fact that the idiots were punished and smart ones survived. 

But then, there were the special ones. The heirs of Wolfen, and that other Wolfen, the Grindelwald child. They seemed untouchable and that annoyed, heck, irritated him. He was glad professor Malfoy at least had the guts to punish them. If he killed them, the now pathetic headmistress would most likely kill him for it as well. Or perhaps do something worse. Amelia had lost all kind of respect she had from a lot of araneas because now, some Wolfens were protected over the spiders.

And the Araneae house did not like that fact. Not at all. Amelia was now disliked and many didn't hide it from her maybe she ignored them, maybe she just didn't care, either way, Amelia's reputation had dropped down to a new low. Not that Eros planned on marching to her office with a frown on his face and telling her that the heirs of wolfen should be beheaded and that her heir should be burned alive. He would much rather live in peace, than achieve a painful although brave death.

Taking a sip from a bottle he brought containing a mixture of wine and blood, Eros savored the drink, looking at the Araneae sitting next to them, "You know what's fun? Disrespecting professors," he told a boy with a grin, and pat his back, "Why don't you mock Professor Malfoy? I've heard he's a puss," he whispered into the boy's ear, whom got up and appeared to be in some kind of trance. Why? Because he hurled a plate at the wolfen house banner. Poor idiot kid.

He most likely only wanted to be accepted by people like Eros but instead, Crack, got his neck snapped by Professor Philip Malfoy. He was truly idiotic for an Araneae. Perhaps the sword had made a mistake when it sorted that particular boy, he should've been in either Wolfen or Emperor, because Eros had manipulated him far too easily for his liking. He just wished Araneaes weren't going soft and weak now.

Clapping his hands once again he looked around "What should I do next," he asked more himself than anyone else, but if anyone gave him ideas, he would definitely want to hear them.

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R) Empty Re: Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R)

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Tala walked down the hall her staff in hand she walked by memory alone to the great hall. Sitting on the fringe of the hall she sipped a cup of coffee when she felt a shift of power, a new comer breezed into the hall someone she hadnt taken the time to sense before. She frowned a bit and took a bone from her pocket, holding it over the candle till it cracked she ran her fingers over the crack nodding to herself in thought.

Her wandering mind was interrupted when a crash echoed through the hall followed by Malfoy's angered shouts. The second the snap of the boy's neck hit the air she felt his soul linger she could hear him crying out from the sudden death he had been delivered.

Frowning she got to her feet and without her staff walked towards the body "Venia sive in exilium" she muttered with a gesture of her hand. The spirit cried out and she repeated herself, for a moment every one in the hall could see the spirit clear as day before tala's pale hand touched its form disintegrating it.

"School has enough spirits" she muttered turning she walked back towards her spot.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R) Empty Re: Welcome, Welcome All, To My School, (Open, R)

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am

Amatus was sitting in the great hall after a long day of classes and slowly sipped on his drink. He wasn't really interested to talk to other students, mostly younger than him, so he just let his eyes gaze over the hall in general. A smirk slipped onto his face when a younger student got up from their table to make a scene and he leaned forward in interest to watch the drama go on.

Unfortunately, it did not last very long, as Professor Malfoy soon got enough and snapped the annoying boy's little neck. With a sigh, Amatus leaned back again. His eyes fell on another student from his class whom he had seen talking to the boy just before he had got up. "Not that it is a great loss, but we should better focus our skills to bring down the other houses..." he commented dryly. Not that he cared much for other members of Araneae, but it was always better to drag down those you were not sharing a dormitory with.

Amatus had been quite annoyed by the Wolfens and Emperors anyway. They were much too easy to lose their temper and picked the wrong fights, relying on their supporters more than on their own skills. He would never let himself become depended on anyone for any reason, so Amatus held only scorn for those who did.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Looking over his shoulder at the Wolfen that outright destroyed the pathetic kid's soul, which made Eros shake his head continuously whilst he whistled. Was it necessary? Sure he died as a fool, no one had a problem with that, but was destroying his soul actually needed? To Eros, that was nothing but overkill. And he did not like overkill, not one bit, and he'd be honest if asked about it too, he was an Araneae but he wouldn't hide obvious stuff like that.

Once he heard one of his house mates 'disapprove' if you may of his actions, as in, manipulating the weaker and foolish Araneae into dying, Eros narrowed his eyes, "If we have weak members we don't have good enough skills as a group," he pointed out, "I'm just eliminating the weakest links," he stated what to him was obvious, and the only truth he was able to see.

"I haven't seen anyone from our house with the power to destroy souls have you?" he took a sip form a drink that was on top of the table in front of him, "Thought so," he teased before letting the boy respond. Focusing on the drink he noticed there was no alcohol and he cursed his under his breath. Did the staff really think students from Wolfclaw off all schools wouldn't somehow sneak Alcohol in? Alas, he couldn't and wouldn't comment on it, because his neck was in a perfect place at the moment and it didn't need snapping.

Tilting his head to his side, he looked over at the Wolfen girl, and smiled impishly, throwing his arm into the air and snapping his fingers so she'd catch sight of him. Motioning for her to come to him, as he wished to question her about that soul devastation technique.

Turning back to Amatus, Eros waited for both the girl and for his house mate's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed May 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Tala picked up her staff and behind her blinders her black and purple eyes rolled with disgust at the boy's snap. Turning she walked over to the two spiders "Can i help you children?"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Amatus raised his brow at the other boy and snorted. "The weakest links of our group?" he chuckled darkly while shaking his head amused at the boy's words. "I don't work in groups with people that are below me, so I really see no sense in wasting even my breath on them." he commented, letting his gaze travel over all the other students of his house. Some of them might prove worthy allies, but the rest would just be ignored as long as they did not get into his way.
There was a reason he had not been sorted in Wolfen. They were more the team players. Amatus preferred to work on his own, with a few chosen allies perhaps.

He turned to the Wolfen that had approached them and inclined his head in greeting. "You can take a seat and grace us with your presence." Amatus said, smirking slightly at her. The performance before, had been quite impressive and it did not really matter from which house she was.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:43 am

Eros smirked as the other Araneae spoke of how he wished not to be part of any group but as a matter of fact, the moment he was sorted into Araneae, he was already part of a large group of intelligent, keen and manipulative students. Some were misplaced, yes, like the one who had just met his demise, but clearly, Eros could say Amatus wasn't the case. "Dear Amatus, don't forget a group has a leader. And I know, you, like me, think that having...allies, if you may, under our 'possession' wouldn't be all too bad. I'm just making sure the underlings aren't pathetic like the one who just perished," he replied, using the boy's name this time around, as he had heard it quite often in classes. 

After all they were Araneaes, and they needed people to manipulate. Eros could now see Amatus was like him, he was strong, ready to fight, but still, kept to the shadows, and was secretive. If Eros ever needed a 'partner in crime' he now knew who to go too.

Looking up as the girl finally arrived he smiled at her words but deep down wished he could dagger her immediately. He kept silent for a tad bit and allowed Amatus to have the 'honor' of greeting the wolf.

Finally deciding to speak, he nodded at Amatus, "Yes, please, sit. Your company would be extraordinary," Eros motioned for the seat next to him, which was now free after the other boy left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Thu May 15, 2014 10:13 am

(axie i hate to bug u but the colour of your text is way to dark for my eyes <_> can you find eros a new colour?)

Tala laid her staff aside and sat down beside the aranae boys. Touching his shoulder as she sat down images flashed through her mind and she chuckled as she folded her frame onto the bench "Eros Avery my my you are interesting." Reaching over him she touched Amatus' hand and nodded "Amatus Servarion Rosier, well gentlemen you have my interest" she had seen much from simply touching the two she would see more once she could consult the bones.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:27 am

Shay made her way into the Great Hall after washing up following a last minute training session with Professor Immorta. She had been pleased with the progress she was making as her body continued to grow stronger and stronger thanks to the special healing Tala had given her. Her eye scanned the hall once she entered and spotted her girl sitting among two Aranae, Amatus and.... Shay's eyes narrowed as she recognized her cousin as the other boy that sat with her. Cracking her neck gently, she moved silently over to the table.

Coming up behind Shay, she leaned in and kissed her cheek before nuzzling her and cooed, "Hey, Baby Girl." Tipping her head to the Aranae boys she said, respectfully, "Amatus. Eros." Her eyes lingered on her cousin for a few moments before glancing back at Tala. "Is there room for one more?" she asked of all three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 am

Amatus inclined his head, smirking back at his house mate in responds to his words. At least someone here was showing signs of a brain, that was a something he could be working with in the future. "I concur. But even such a ... pathetic excuse for a wizard like the one you just rid our house off, can be of use to us. Even just as a human shield in a fight. Or as the one you send to test the waters." Amatus said offhandedly. For him it would be absolutely no problem to send someone to their death if he could profit from it and in his opinion it was better to have servants than dead bodies. "People like that are so easily manipulated that you can train them to follow you like a dog." he added, his smirk taking on a darker expression at the thought of his personal little servant.

As the Wolfen girl sat down next to them, she seemed to be able to read them by simply touching them. Interesting... he thought, watching her closely. "And whom do we have the pleasure with?" he asked her when suddenly another girl joined them. Amatus did not know much about the girl yet, but it would be good to remedy that sooner than later, so he motioned with his hand towards an empty seat. "Certainly."
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Nodding her head in thanks and a half grin, Shay put one leg over the bench and sat next to Tala. Putting a hand low on the girl's hip, she leaned against the table so she could see all three of the others. She knew Amatus from class and, while she didn't know much about him, he didn't come off as much of a threat. "What's the buzz?" Shay asked, glancing around the hall at all the whispers mingling with the hum of speach. Apparently, something had happened before she arrived. Tossing her damp, brown hair out of the way, she looked back at their little group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:12 am

(Boo, weaaak xD I'll find him a new color)

Eros decided to cut the discussion short, not that he wasn't enjoying it, he was, as Amatus had been one of the only ones intelligent enough to be able to talk to him about such matters. "You have a point." Eros awarded him that, but then his expression morphed into a lopsided dark grin. "But, modesty aside, so do I," he replied leaning back on his seat, before his dark eyes looked up focusing on that curious little Wolfen girl.

Eros' brow furrowed at Tala's words about both him and Amatus, in fact, it didn't get him confused, only alienated.  "Are you some sort of seer, or are you just insane?" he asked his eyes looking from side to side, as he waited for an answer. "Just so you know, if you say both, It won't be funny. I may grin, but it won't be funny," he assured her and afterwards allowed a small smirk to escape his grasp on his expressions.

When yet, another girl, this time one much more familiar than Tala, joined them, Eros chuckled, "Cousin Shay, I didn't expect you to be so close to other girls," he teased, but refrained from doing it any further, before focusing on Tala, as he waited to hear her name. However, Shay had something to say beforehand and her question made his lopsided grin turn into a crooked one.

"A child began playing..." Eros shrugged quickly then shot a look at Professor Malfoy whom focused on looking over his house. "Let's just say Professor Malfoy wasn't all too happy...so he snapped his neck," he finished and spoke so naturally it almost appeared that the matter was just that: natural. And wasn't it really? They were in Wolfclaw after all, students died frequently, and Eros and probably most of the Araneae house had gotten used to it by now.

Heck, the Headmistress was probably the cause of most deaths. Well her and again, Professor Philip Malfoy. The heads of Araneae and Wolfen respectfully, which just came to show Emperor down right sucked. Good. It showed who were the top dogs, problem was, Araneae was so far sharing the spot with Wolfen and that wasn't good. Eros would have to do something about it and it seemed that by having Amatus by his side, he'd be able to take the wolfs down a...few notches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am

Shay gave a mock grin, narrowing her eyes slightly, at her cousin's comment about her being close to other girls for a moment or two, before grinning and looking at her girl. "Tala isn't like other girls..." she said, brushing her hand fondly over Tala's brown curls before returning it to her hip. Not like other girls at all, and Shay liked it that way. "Tala, my cousin, Eros, and you know Amatus from class," she introduced before reaching out a hand to the boy. "Sorry, Shay Avery," she said with a grin as she realized that she might know Amatus, but he might not know her.

Hearing what had actually happened before she entered, Shay looked to her head of house and noticed he seemed to have recovered from the event that Eros told her about. Returning her focus back to them, she shrugged. Actions like this didn't bother her too much, and why should it? WolfClaw was a hard, dark school, and when you stepped out of line, you suffered the consequences of your actions. She didn't ask what he meant by playing, but whatever it was, Professor Malfoy took care of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Eros laughed at the way his cousin fell for his trap perfectly, how could she not see what he was about to say coming, it was so, dangerously obvious, "That's exactly what I meant," he pointed out leaning his head back letting his eyes fall on the Head of Wolfen that sat at the staff table right next to the Headmistress. They were strangely close, he had noticed that even if they tried to hide it. Looking at the Head of Emperor the difference could easily be seen, and Malfoy had something up his sleeve.

"Malfoy intrigues me," he commented whilst he looked around the ones sitting close to him, starting on Amatus, going to Shay and then finally, looking at Tala, "Do you lot share this intrigue?" he asked around furrowing a brow, keeping his tone low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue May 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Amatus snorted, but inclined his head in acknowledgement of the other boy's words. They both had a point. That was something he could live with. He smirked slightly at the way his housemate talked to the Wolfen. She definitely did not seem insane, but the most dangerous lunatics were those that you couldn't recognize as such.
Reaching out, he took the other Wolfen's hand and shook it lightly, accepting her for now. If she was Eros' cousin, she couldn't be too bad and family usually came first, so it would be smart to be on good terms with your allies' family as well. "Nice to meet you." Amatus gave her a short nod, then released her hand again.

He barely listened to the description Eros gave the girl about what had happened, the whole things was almost out of his mind by now anyway. It happened much too often here to upset anyone's day. Instead, Amatus turned back to his dinner and took a sip from his drink. "Intrigue?" he shrugged, his gaze seemingly on the hall in general though actually, he was checking out the teachers. "He seems to have guts, unlike some of the other teachers." Amatus said disdainfully.

Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 7:15 pm

"Sanity is a perspective of those who consider themselves sane. I prefer to go with mad if you will." she said with a grin "I am a necromancer, a high master at the art which is to say I was born with the gift and i merely grow along side it, I know you saw me desimate the boy's soul. I did so because this school has to many spirits wining and i can hear them..rather annoying actually"

She leaned into Shay her hand on hers as she spoke "Malfoy is different arrogance comes with power and its eatting away at his sensibilities but he is knowledgeable. Despite what he did to my shay...i like him. I look forward to learning from him though he will have to learn he cannot cow everyone" she finished with a chuckle "My name by the way, is Tala Grindelwald"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 am

Keeping his serene expression Eros exchanged a quick glance with the professor before his attention turned to the Headmistress. She still looked so young however Eros knew that she was centuries old or maybe more than that, "I've heard the Headmistress is worse than him...she seems to have yet to show it, however," Eros commented inspecting the good looking woman, whilst a strange smirk formed on his face.

"I don't exactly consider myself sane. I consider myself not too far gone just yet," he responded quickly but in reality he knew he was much saner than many others, "Good thing I don't have to hear all those Malfoy kills. That, would be annoying. Because well, half of their deaths were caused by me. The other half were caused for me. And then there's the rest, the ones I actually kill," he grinned widely.

Hearing Tala return to the discussion about the professor Eros nodded however, had to give his opinion, "He's the second most powerful person in the Czech Republic, if I had that kind of power I'd become arrogant. Even more so than what I already am," he replied honestly, "Nice to meet you, Tala," Eros smiled, "I figure you're related to the headmistress?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Shifting her hand to Tala's waist as she leaned into her, Shay propped her head in her other had as the group talked about her Head of House. What he had done to her in class was nothing, really. It was nothing out of the ordinary for this school, and she knew it. Even if it broke her for a short time, she recovered. Shay was resilient that way. "There are stories that the Headmistress will kill you as soon as look at you should you cross her in a fashion that is less than pleasing in her eyes. It's happened before, no reason for it not to happen again," she mused, glancing over her shoulder at the Head Table. Tipping her head in respect to Professor Malfoy before looking back at the others.

While she didn't offer her own ideas on the status of her sanity, Shay did listen. To her, sanity was only a matter of opinion. Where one might see themselves as sane, the next would consider them ready to be committed. However, Shay did tend to see herself as sane, even if she was in a relationship with a High Necromancer that couldn't see her unless she touched her blood. To some, likely including her cousin, would consider that insane.

"Arrogance is never a good thing. But, everyone has a touch of it. It's all a matter of how you deal with it that drives to destruction or not..." she mused with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 7:27 am

Eros shrugged at his cousin's words in a fashion that demonstrated that not only did he doubt that the Headmistress lived up to her reputation, but also that he found her to be much too calm. He had heard stories of children she had put an end to, but what Eros loved was, hearing that no one did anything about it. If she killed an ally of his he'd act immediately and somehow, he'd have revenge. He didn't care if she began hunting him for the rest of his life, he'd have revenge somehow, and he knew she'd remember it for the rest of her already long life. "Well I'm waiting for it to, as you put it, 'happen again'. So far I've only seen Malfoy being truly 'menacing' if you will," he answered with a snort, intending to show Amelia was currently somewhat ridiculous in his eyes even if she was his head of house. Of course he was exaggerating, because he did have some respect for her.

"Malfoy's been around for a long time, let's see where his arrogance leads him then. Really though, I bet he's not going to last another ten years," he replied with a scornful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm

"Grindelwald?" Amatus raised a brow and leaned forward, his interest in the girl suddenly spiking upon hearing that name. Ever since he got together with Elena, that name caught his attention. He knew of her relation with the headmistress, but he had never heard her speak of any siblings. "Are you Elena's sister then?" he asked her, not really interested in the conversation about sanity or lack thereof. In the end it came down to whether you could take care of yourself and not if you very sane or insane.
When the conversation turned back to their teachers, Amatus snorted at Eros' remark. "I'd like to see that. Some of the children here need to be taught a lesson or two..." he muttered in agreement. The Araneaes might be people who preferred to work on their own, but that did not mean that they wouldn't appreciate a strong and present leading figure. None of these applied to their headmistress so far.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down