Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fighting Black

+3
Lucius Malfoy
Marvolo Gaunt
James Potter
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fighting Black - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting Black

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 8:42 pm

As soon as James fell to the ground he looked at Sirius. He nodded. The water was covering him, as he being seen, from the side those filthy slytherins were at. "Incarcerous." Said James, pointing at Snape's neck.

James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

"Nothing like getting into a good brawl sister!" Marvolo called out in response to her sister's voice. She was always the twin getting into fights and she loved it.

Slipping her wand into the holster she had made for it at her hip beneath her robe she held a knife in her hand reverse blade style and rushed at Sirius slamming her body into his causing them to crush agains tthe wall the knife poking just into his ribs.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Severus felt invisible ropes wind themselves tightly around his throat and he couldn't breath anymore. Coughing, he fell to his knees, as the ropes tried to strangle him. "Damn it!" he thought, dark black dots dancing in front of his eyes.
Angered because he was being humilated by Potter again, he quickly flicked his wand at him and cast an wordless Sectumsempra.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 pm

"You know I am hiding my weapons for the latest moment possible. Besides, sky is so beautiful today," said Morana back, with dark smile on her lips.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 9:01 pm

James noticed a spell coming his way. He was still on his knees. He rolled to his right side, and saw that spell cut a branch from a tree. "Nice try, Snape. Expeliarmus." Said James, as he pointed his wand at Severus's wand. He looked at Marvolo. "Locomotor Mortis"
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Marvolo felt her legs lock and felt her balance go askew, she slipped an arm around Sirius' waist to hold herself up and her grip slipped cutting into Sirius' side the knife slidding into him ever so slightly "Potter you blind bastard" she yelled
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Rolling himself to the side to avoid Potter's hex, Severus waved his wand and whispered "Finite incantatem." to remove the damn rope from his throat.
Dark bruises were already forming on his pale skin and he was glaring daggers at the other boy. He pointed his wand to a place near Potter and called out "Bombarda!" making the stoney ground explode, sending debris flying towards the idiot.
"Deal with that, Potty!" he snarled before releasing Marvolo from the spell. "Are you alright?"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Thu May 09, 2013 9:09 pm

"Verdemillius, Diffindo, Flagrate." Malfoy sent all these spells at Potter he was not in the mood to be messed with right now and the Gryffindors were really pissing him off.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Sirius held his side as he was stabbed by Marvolo. He took out the knife, and held Marvolo's arm. "This is yours!" Sirius threw dagger away. He brought Marvolo up close. With the last of his strength, and locked his lips on hers. Never closing his eyes, and slowly reaching for his wand, that had gotten on his pocket. Her lips taste strangely good. Now where's my wand He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Seeing that filthy Gryffindor force himself on Marvolo like this, something snapped in Severus and he pointed his wand at the boy's back. "Diffindo!" he called out viciously, tearing Black's back open. "Keep your germs to yourself you piece of shit!" he shouted.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Potter got up, and tried to run a bit. He was still shaken by Bombarda and fell flat on his knees. Avoiding the debris. He looked up and saw Sirius kissing Marvolo. "What the..." As he saw Snape tear his back open, he had enough. "Confringo." He pointed his wand directly at Snape. Who seemed to still be facing Sirius's side. "I'll kill you Snape."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Marvolo felt shock hit her and for a second she returned the gryffindors brazen kiss her hand slipped down his waist to his pocket and grasped his wand.. As the wall behind him exploded she pushed away from breaking the kiss and away to safety where she grabbed her wand and knife from the ground. Now holding Sirius' wand she slid it into the safetly of her holster and brandished her own with a wand in one hand knife in the other she looked at Severus greatfully "thank you for saving me from that filth" she said breathlessly offering him a smile her eyes turned to Potter in anger after she took in the bruises on her new friend's neck "you bastard" she hissed with a wave of her wand she sent a shockwave of energy at Potter aiming to slam him onto his back as she turned and sent a stupefying curse at Sirius.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Severus heard Potter call out his spell and just managed to stumble to the side, still the explosion send him flying a few meter and he had some troubles pulling himself upright. When he was facing the Gryffindor again, he did so with open hatred on his face. "Shut up, Potter. You and Black started this stupid fight. I was just minding my own business, but you can never just keep to yourself, can you. Now you get what you deserve. "Reducto!" he send the spell towards his opponent.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 pm

James casted Protego. Holding of a spell like reducto. "FUCK OF SNAPE. Whenever we did something to you, we never got as far as open a wound on your back. And you keep being proud of calling people mudbloods...huh, then you wonder why Lily doesn't talk to you as much. Maybe because you're hanging out with a bitch like her." James said pointing his finger at Marvolo. "Open your eyes, I may be a bully. But, make no mistake. In the world outside of hogwarts, Lily wouldn't think twice about choosing between you and me. And you know what she would pick." James got up, shot a glare at Snape and walked up to Sirius.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 pm

"Evans would merely choose the weaker man because she cannot handle having a man who is stronger then her" Marvolo said "Severus is a good man, better then you lot and the injuries we have inflicted on you today is justice for what you've done to him over the course of years and I am sure Evans will be angry but understanding"

She took a few steps towards them wand raised "you had it coming potter and one day your king of the hill attitude will land you dead, DIFINDO" she fired the spell at the ground at his feet causing it to shatter and explode.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

The angered Professor had spent the last half hour watching the fight with interest, these students were talented she had to give them that but things were getting to far stepping from the archway she held her wand aloft and nonverbally cast immoblious freezing them all in place "well well well" she said looking around "What a show, what a show" she released the spell confidant they wouldnt continue in a teacher's presence.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 9:50 pm

James jumped over the ground, trying to ignore Marvolo. He was focused on Sirius. James picked up Sirius , who had been on the ground ever since he was stupified, and placed him on his back. "Out of my way." James was suddenly stopped. He was unfrozen soon, and passed the professor, with Sirius on his back. "Miss Dellen, I gotta take Sirius to the infirmary. Do NOT try to stop me."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Severus glared at Potter and spat "No you just tried to choke me and have been humilating me for years. And keep Lily out of this, you're just jealous that she rather spends her time with me than with you." He hated the way the Gryffindor always pretended that Severus was the bad guy, when actually he and his friends were the true bullies.
"Lily knows you're an idiot, Potter, you don't deserve her you swine!" he hissed. He was surprised at Marvolo's heated defense of him, but it gave him a warm feeling inside that finally someone was at his side in this.
Thowing up his arm, Severus followed her example and send another hex at Potter "Stupefy!"

Suddenly, their teacher turned up and Severus moved smoothly to the other two Slytherins, his wand still in his hand. He felt bad for just walking out on his head of house, but he would do the same thing again.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Dellen put out an arm baring his path "You will go when I say you may, Black is not in serious danger he will live and recover quickly" she said her eyes narrowing "I will not have any of your antics potter so you shall wait to hear your sentencing with the rest or i will conjur a frying pan and give you an injury you wont soon forget"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 pm

"Perhaps you don't know what 'got to' is miss Dellen. I'm taking him to the hospital wing. Whatever that gives me detention or not." James tried to leave, but Professor Lestrange's arm was in the way. "Ma'am...your arm!"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Rodolphus Lestrange was watching the fight from the archway in which the shadows hid him quite well and smirked to his self. 'idiots.' He thought to himself.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Raising her wand she stunned the two gryffindor's though Black was not responding "I will not be disrespected by the likes of you" turning the other students she said "I have watched the entire fight and I have to say I am impressed while the gryffindors were using each other to there best uses the slytherins were fighting solo all four of you make very adept duelists."

She looked them each in the eye sternly "You shall all serve detention with me I will not report to headmaster nor will i deduct points and to further your punishment you will be forced to join the dueling club when I start it"

"Furthermore if you disrespect me once more and walk out of my class again the entire lot of you will find your legs across the room from you and your veins bled dry, I may not have fed on a student yet but I am so tempted and I've yet to eat" she glanced at Sirius with a hungry look his blood making her eyes dance with hunger. "Do i make myself clear?"

she released the spell on the boys so they may only speak not move.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 pm

"Fighting solo? Right, seems like you missed the part where there were 3 to 2, professor. But what to expect from the head of slytherin. Like they would ever say something good about a gryffindor." James thought the last part. Not saying it out loud.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Severus swallowed hard at his Professor's words. He was glad that she didn't take any points of them, as they were already behind Gryffindor and the punishment didn't seem to bad. "I wanted to join the duelling club anyway..." he whispered to Marvolo.
His eyes narrowed at his teacher, he hadn't know she wasn't completely human and he stored this information away in his mind for later.

At Potter's words he lost it again, though. "You hypocrite, Potter! You whine that we were three on two when you normally take me on four to one? What kind of honourable Gryffindor are you!" he spat disgusted. "And you asked us to duel you, you dumb ass!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 10:15 pm

"Ah Potter but I witnessed them working to only release each other not attacking more then once accept in the end, Malfoy threw a few spells around but I wouldn't call that dueling" she looked at the boy dissaproving before looking back at the angry teen "You did well Potter both you and Black did and I am proud as my students you put on a good display, now what do you say to your forgiving professor for disrespecting her?" she looked at the students expectecly

She looked to the infuriated prefect from her house "Peace Severus you have won the duel take pleasure in that"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

"Well jackass, the last time I checked, Marvolo over there was the one that suggested we fight. And next time I'll bring Remus and Peter too. Maybe you'l like having a 4 on 3 way. I'm the kind of honorable gryffindor that doesn't like people like you. Or Marvolo. Now, let me go, so I can at least help Sirius." He heard Miss Lestrange talk. "Thank you for your forgiveness Miss Dellen. I promise that I won't do it again." He said the last part somewhat sarcastically but he didn't exaggerate. He was more worried about Sirius.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Rodolphus Lestrange stepped from the shadows and gave the Gryffindors a sick twisted smile.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next