Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

let's get checked... (Healer) (R)

2 posters

Go down

let's get checked... (Healer) (R) Empty let's get checked... (Healer) (R)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 am

Jocelyn walked into the hospital with Heath on her arm. He was moody all day and Jocelyn was a bit stressed out. Jocelyn and Matthew had decided to go to an healer to get a check up for Heath, they were concerned about him and his eating and sleeping problem. Heath hadn't been eiting normally, during the day he eats minimal and at night he can't fall asleep making Jocelyn exhausted as she was up with him not knowing what to do.

She was hopeless and this was her only and last option. Heath was crying hard and Jocelyn sighing, rocking him in her arms. "Ssshhhh..Heath baby." Jocelyn shushed him softly. She arrived at the front desk and she settled Heath on the floor, holding his little hand. The nice looking lady looked up at her and Jocelyn smiled back. "Hello, i have an appointment for my son." Jocelyn looked down at Heath who sat on the floor and was making weird noises, she looked up at the woman again. "Wait there, and would please fill this in, a healer will be right with you." The woman said and gave Jocelyn the papers she needed to fill in and a quill. Jocelyn nodded and took Heath in her arms again and sat down in the waiting area.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

let's get checked... (Healer) (R) Empty Re: let's get checked... (Healer) (R)

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon May 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Alexis entered the main lobby of St Mungos, a tired expression on her face. She’d had an all night shift, but she’d been pulled in to doing a second. Fortunately, she wasn’t stuck up stairs this time. That doesn’t mean she didn’t like her patients. In fact, being around them so often had made them a huge part of her life. But it was nice to get out and talk to other people.

She headed straight to front desk and held her hand our for a file. “Please be someone reasonable,” she said quietly to the receptionist, a small smile on her lips. Taking a quick flick through the file, she grinned when she noticed that it was a child that she would be working with.

Walking over to the collection of waiting patients, she called, “Immorta?” Looking up, she smiled when she saw a woman holding a baby. She smiled at her and said, “Come with me.” Waiting for the woman to stand, she then gestured with her arm the direction to go, and walked behind her as they made their was down a hall. “Room six,” she said, following the woman and child in to the room and closing the door.

So what seems to be the problem?” Alexis asked as she walked over to the chair by the desk. She sat down and smiled at the baby and made some cooing sounds. “Do you have that paperwork, Mummy?
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Jocelyn looked up when she heard her last name was getting called, she picked up Heath and walked with the woman who had pointed in the direction. They entered room number six and Jocelyn sat down with heath on her lap. The woman looked nice but a bit tired but Jocelyn was often tired when she was working here at the tearoom. She missed it sometimes, working here, making sick people happy or statisfied with only a cup tea or a a sweet pastry.

Jocelyn smiled warmly at the healer in front of her. "Well, Heath here is now one and half years old but eating is not his strongest point. He has good days but not as much as the bad days. He doesn't want to eat only when my nephew is in the house and he is helping him. I think it is now two, two and half months yeah, that we are struggling with the fact that he barely eats. I tried a lot of things like distraction, making it fun but it didn't work and now i'm getting a bt worried about him and his weight." Jocelyn explained to the healer. She knew from working here that Healers don't need the whole story just the things that matter. Jocelyn just hoped to hear how she can help Heath eat and sleep more.

"The last two weeks he did eat maybe one slice of bread and two cooked potatoes every day, no meat and no vegetables. He does drink very good but only water and milk, no other sorts of drinks. It's not enough because now he wakes up after an hour and doesn't want to go to sleep anymore and he cries so much, fighting his sleep and the hunger i guess. This is my last chance now, so i hope you can lighten me up a bit." Jocelyn said, her exhausting was clearly visible on her face.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed May 14, 2014 9:54 am

Alexis looked at Jocelyn as the woman spoke. She wasn’t used to dealing with children, but on the odd occasion that she did she rather enjoyed it. The only problem was that she had to look back to her training more so than experience. She quietly took notes as Jocelyn spoke, though she kept her eyes on the woman.

Okay, let’s have a look at his record, shall we?” Picking up the file again, Alexis flicked to the weight gain table and looked back to when Heath was born to his most recent weigh in. “So everything was quite normal up until a few months ago? How about we weigh him to compare?” Glancing at her notes, which would probably have been like an impossible puzzle to another person, she nodded and with her wand ensured that the scales on a bench were zeroed.

As she waited for Jocelyn to place her baby on the scales, she spoke, “So, how did his birth go? Were there any complications?” It was mainly conversation, as anything that she needed to know about the birth was already in the file.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 am

Jocelyn nodded and waited for the healer to flick through Heath's records. When she started to ask questions Jocelyn nodded. "Yeah, everything was fine before, he just stopped eating and at the beginning it was a big struggle." The healer suggested weighing him and Jocelyn stood up, holding Heath up and both him on the scale. Heath looked around him and at the scale, holding his little hands up and smiled.

Jocelyn turned to the healer when she asked about Heath's birth and Jocelyn thought back at the birth. "No, their were no complications, it was my first and it was long and painful but when i saw little Heath, i forgot everything. He was eating good and he was healthy." Jocelyn informed the healer and smiled on how Heath was enjoying himself looking curiously at the scale where he was sitting on.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Fri May 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Alexis frowned as Jocelyn spoke, her hand moving in front of the toddler's eyes. Nodded to show that she had heard what was said, she looked down at the weight that was displayed. Writing it on the record sheet, she smiled and turned back to Jocelyn. "Alright, so he hasn't lost any weight since the last visit, but unfortunately he hadn't put on very much either. My name is Alexis Greengrass, and I will hopefully be able to give you some effective advice." If the woman hadn't been so tired from just finished a shift, she would have remembered to introduce herself earlier.

"I've heard that they usually are," she said, a smile playing at her lips as she carefully picked up the little boy and walked back over to her chair. She used the ear thermometer to ensure that he didn't have a fever. Seeing that it was normal, she sat down with the boy in her lap. She was just playing with him, but it was also a way to see if there were any other developmental issues to worry about. You could find a lot in the way a child interacts with others. "It's going to worry you, Ms Immorta. That's completely normal. Now since he hasn't lost any weight since last time, I'm not concerned that anything permanent will come of this. He is still within the areas of 'normal', although he has dropped a couple of percentiles. There are a couple of concerns that I have, though. One is the fact that he needs another child around to be able to want to eat. While this is good for Heath's development, it is not so great for you or Heath. He needs to be able to eat no matter what. I am going to prescribe him a potion that will hopefully help. Just add it to his milk or water and make sure that he drinks it all. I will then request that you come back in a fortnight to see how he's going then." She quickly jotted down the details for the prescription and placed it in a container. It quickly disappeared, but in its place would appear the medicine in a few minutes.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri May 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Jocelyn watched how the healer was interacting with Heath, but Heath found it perfect on the woman's lap but you saw his eyes turn to her for the security. Jocelyn smiled and that made Heath smile too. Jocelyn nodded at the introduction and listened carefully what healer Greengrass was saying.

Jocelyn was already concerned but relieved that he was still in the normal zone. "So the potion is tasteless and he wouldn't taste anything different at his milk or his water?" Jocelyn asked to be sure. She would hope that it would work. "How many times do i have to add it in his milk or water?" Jocelyn noticed that Heath was very comfortable around healer Greengrass and that he put his little hand on her cheek. Jocelyn smiled once more. "My apology for smiling, my son can do so silly sometimes." Jocelyn apologised to healer Greengrass. She composed herself and nodded at coming back to do a check up. "Okay, i really hope this will work." Jocelyn said with a small sigh.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 am

Alexis smiled as Heath held her fingers with his tiny hands. She made cooing noises at him as she was rewarded with a smile. She glanced at her desk as the vials appeared and she nodded at Jocelyn's question. "Exactly. He shouldn't be able to taste anything different in his drinks, but it will help with his appetite. It will also ensure that he isn't experiencing any gas, which can sometimes effect a child's want to eat." Placing a hand on the boy's back, she reached with the other for the potions and the sheet of paper that was with them, holding instructions for its use. "Once per day should be fine," she added, handing the medicine to Jocelyn.

When she felt a small, wet hand on her cheek Alexis looked at Heath and grinned. He was such a gorgeous baby. "It's not a worry at all, Ms Immorta," the woman said, reluctantly picking Heath up and holding him out to his mother. Nodding at the other woman's comment, Alexis smiled. "I hope so, too."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue May 20, 2014 10:58 am

Jocelyn nodded and Healer Greengrass and grabbed the paper and the vials for Heath and put them safe in her purse. "I'm really glad that gave me something that might work." Jocelyn said with relief in her voice. She hoped this would work out and that she didn't need the struggle with Heath anymore. Jocelyn grabbed Heath again and his little head rested on her chest, his breathing more calm. He is exhausted. Jocelyn held out her hand to the Healer and smiled kindly. "Thank you for your time and i will make another appointment at the front desk.

Jocelyn glanced at her little boy and saw that he was sound asleep. Travelling must have been hard on him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down