Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

After Every Storm Comes a Rainbow (M) [Emrys]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After Every Storm Comes a Rainbow (M) [Emrys] - Page 2 Empty Re: After Every Storm Comes a Rainbow (M) [Emrys]

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm

She enjoyed testing the waters seeing what he liked, learning his body now as a lover not just a warrior. Wrapping her hand around his base she sucked and stroked him in time together.

Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

After Every Storm Comes a Rainbow (M) [Emrys] - Page 2 Empty Re: After Every Storm Comes a Rainbow (M) [Emrys]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Quickly Malphas pulled away and shook his head. Pulling her up to her feet he then hurled her into the bed and leaned down kissing her, "I want to give you pleasure as well," he breathed into her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:34 pm

His hot breath and his touch made her heart beat speed up she smiled at him and kissed him deeply "okay.." she whispered
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Pulling her panties down her perfect legs, he hooked her thighs around his neck, and kissed the inner part of her thighs. Soon however, he began nibbling at her nub, his tongue beginning to twirl around it in perfect circles, before it delved inside her core.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

She cried out loudly at the sudden invasion no one had ever touched her before and it sent electricity through her body. Her fists balled the blankets beneath her as she bucked her hips, pleasure coursing through her at his careful ministrations.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Feeling her cave get even more wet than before, he flicked his tongue one last time, before pulling away. Holding his shaft with one hand, he looked at her lovingly, "Are you sure, Emrys?" he asked one last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 pm

She smiled at him and sat up, pulling him so he was ontop of her her legs spread beneath him she kissed him "Malphas, I love you..I'm sure" she said
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

He only needed to hear that, before he invaded her body. He arched his hips as he stretched her, and looked at her lovingly, "I love you too..." he murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 pm

She cried out tears welling up in her eyes from the pain as she stretched and broke her maiden head. His gentle touch soothed her though and as she relaxed she looked up at him and nodded telling him he could keep going. Her walls contracted and she felt completed somehow, by being with her malphas like this. Shifting her hips she cherished his words as pleasure now took place for pain.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

His hands traveled up to hers, and he intertwined their fingers as he moved inside of her, shifting from a slow to a fast pace, as he kissed her lips passionately.

Some time later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

She held him close her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders "i love you" she murmured again she was so happy...the happiest she felt she had ever been. "I'm glad you were my first"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Malphas relaxed next to her his head now resting on his comfortable pillow. He traced the lines of her back as she spoke to him, "I think it was obvious you'd be mine the moment we met," he smiled at her warmly and kissed her shoulder, "And whom else could take you first..." he asked in a way telling her that if someone had done before he could he'd hurt him. Bad. Much, much worse than how he hurt Ricardo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

She forowned slightly as she looked up at him propping her chin on her hand "that was your first time as well?" she asked a note of surprise in her voice "but..girls throw themselves at you.."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:56 pm

"I don't care if they do...I kissed them, touched them even...but they weren't perfect for me like you are," he explained answering both her question and her statement and then he kissed her to hush her up before she made any other unnecessary question or remark as he was enjoying the moment just like it was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Her heart exploded with joy and she pressed into his kiss happily giggling she kissed his cheeks and then his lips again her smile broad.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Pushing the covers down he then pulled them back up over them and he kissed her lips, caressing her face, as he drifted off into sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2