Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Yes I read. (ARTY!)

+2
Artemis Black
Achilles Talon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yes I read. (ARTY!) Empty Yes I read. (ARTY!)

Post by Achilles Talon Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Achilles was reading, he read. He held a defense the dark arts and a sword in the other, he was practicing one handed fighting whilst reading and confering allowed to himself, the libary was empty so he could. He parryed, lunged, disarmed, striked, blocked and all sorts, very skilled very fancy moves, he smiled as he read and sword praticed against an animated dummy. He loved books, adored books, as much as a good hunt. He had the words "The Hunter" on his right forearm as his old friends called him that as Alexander, his dad, taught him to hunt.
Achilles Talon
Achilles Talon

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Yes I read. (ARTY!) Empty Re: Yes I read. (ARTY!)

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Artemis wandered around the library, holding Jane Eyre in her hands whilst fiddling with the daggers in their thigh sheaths. Hearing the familiar sound of a blade hitting something, she furrowed her brow and was surprised that the librarian did nothing to stop it. Seeing it was a fellow slytherin, she tilted her head and leaned against a book shelf. ''Raise your elbow a bit. Your strikes are too lazy. If you wish for a precise hit, raise your elbow just a tad.'' She said, turning a page in her book which made her look as though she wasn't paying attention.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Achilles turned and smiled. "Yes, I would if I was Roman, but that was a greek stike, use the flat of the blade to disarm." he said as he side stepped and repeated his past move, the dummys sword left the hand before reappearing. He ducked and decapitated it, to which it vanished. He smiled and sheathed the sword and placed the book down. He then began to tinker with a bunch of metal and wires. "But thank you anyway." he smiled "I'm Achilles. You are?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Artemis didn't bother looking up as he spoke. ''I am so used to the roman ways that i forget the greek. I will have to start relearning the greek ways.'' She mused, flipping over to the next page. ''I am Artemis Faye Calor, Achilles Talos Talon.'' She did not bother saying how she knew that. She was, after all, the observer like her parents when they was at Hogwarts
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:53 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the use of his full name but didn't ask about it. He looked annoyed she knew it, however. "Artemis the mighty huntress give me strength" he muttered. "SO. You're called Artemis? I'm assuming you know its Greek relivance." he said with a smile as he released a small bronze mechanical bird. "And romans work as a team, Greeks focus on solo"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Artemis smirked and looked up, hearing the annoyance in his voice which did give her a sense of pride that her words pushed his buttons. ''Yes i do...I am a huntress myself so i believe my parents knew i would live up to my name sake.'' She said before looking at the mechanical bird. It made her hand drift up to the clockwork heart necklace that she wore. It's ticking always did provide comfort for her. ''I work in a pack so i suppose my Roman ways are suitable for my way of living.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:05 pm

"Lupa" he said with a smile "The wolf godess, simalar to Arty, they both hunt, except Lupa see's if you are worthy of rome. And I guess that would work. I hunt, but never in a pack, two many hunters spoil the hunt itself." he said with a smile as he now fiddled with a knife "I like working in trio's though"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Artemis looked back up at the mention of the wolf goddess and couldn't help but give him a dazzling smile that made her golden eyes dance. She did not know why she smiled at him for it was rare for her to do so. Maybe because he mentioned wolves. Artemis let her eyes wander, following the little metal bird which made her look so innocent despite the harsh wolf deep inside of her. ''My pack is me and another. That is it.'' She admitted, moving to the table and sat on top of it, looking down at the book on her lap.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Achilles saw her smile and smiled back "By the Goddes Aprodite that smile is divine..." he muttered before looking into her eyes "Just a pack of two? Seems small for such a mighty character as you"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Artemis laughed, shaking her head. Her confidence and her barrier never cracking but she knew if she didn't have such things, her face would be covered in a pink blush. ''Yes just a pack of two...I may be a mighty character, Akkie but i only need few people in my life to live happily. I also need a good hunting equipment and area and then im even happier.'' She admitted, smirking playfully as she gave him a nickname.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 pm

"Akkie" he mused with a smile "I like it" he chuckled "I know a place in the CZ, large forest, on the side of a mountain, beautiful place to hunt fair and challenging game."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Artemis smirked, nodding her head satisfied that he liked it. ''I'm glad you do. I'll be calling you it from now on.'' She admitted and her golden eyes seemed to glow like a bright flame at the mention of a large forest. ''Oh CZ...how i do miss it. How 'bout you take me one day? We could get some good game.'' She offered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Achilles smiled at her "Hmmm, maybe. It will be difficult, but the Gods will watch over us, espcially The Huntress herself" he said with a smile. "I will enjoy being called Akkie" he mused
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:58 pm

Artemis tapped the table next to her indicating for him to sit with a tilt of her head. ''Aren't challenge's exciting though? You never know the outcome.'' She said, staring up at the bookshelves. ''The Huntress will always watch...as will Lupa over her kin.'' She said softly, thinking about the wolves in the forbidden forest. She made a quick side note to visit them soon. ''I'm glad of that, Akkie.'' She smiled lightly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:01 pm

He found himself compelled to sit. He sat and drummed his fingers, then started to build a new item absent mindedly "Yes, I love a challenge, they are fun, more concerened if you can handle it" he said cheekily "I'm joking."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Artemis watched him drum his fingers and then build another item. She tilted her head and smiled. ''You made a bird? Can you make a wolf?'' She asked, her eyes dancing like a flame. ''What if a person is the challenge?'' She said, smirking. She enjoyed being a challenge for people, especially men.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 pm

He placed the mechanical wolf with a mind of its own in her hand, it howled and curled up in response. "Yes I can make a wolf." he said "Oh, and if a girl destined for greatness and beauty decides to be a challenge for me, I say game on."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Artemis gasped at the mechanical wolf and lightly touched it's back as it howled. ''This is wonderful...'' She said softly. For the first time in forever, she felt stunned. Laughing lightly, she looked up at Achilles giving him a wolfish grin. ''Do you think i'll be a challenge for you?'' She asked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 pm

"Hmmmm, its fair game" he said with a mischievous glint in his eye "Do you want to try?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Artemis watched as the wolf seemed to crawl up her arm and place itself on her shoulder. She then took Achilles' hand and traced the lines on the palm of it. ''We could...if you're up for it.'' She smirked, touching the sensitive parts on the palm.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Achilles grinned as his other hand fiddled with his blades handle, checking its hand guard. "Oh really?" he said with a smirk as she touched his palm.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Artemis looked at his smirk and couldn't help it. She leaned in and kissed on the corner of his lips, tempting him. ''Yes really..'' She whispered softly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Achilles smiled and moved in, he went to kiss her lips then kissed only her bottom lip and bellow "Uh huh"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Artemis felt his lips on her bottom one and underneath it and a growl rumbled in her chest. ''You certainly enjoy your games.'' She growled out. She removed her hand from his and pressed her hand against his chest. ''I see the line 'two can play at that game' is meant for this moment.'' She said.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Achilles chuckled "Yes, two can play at this game Arty." he smiled as he took her hand and held it "Just who's better is the real question"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next