Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.) Empty The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 am

Kronos was looking for Sirius Black, the pair weren't on good terms, but. Felix was a priority. Kronos was a big believer of the saying. 'The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.' Felix was his enemy, and after the stunt he pulled with Marvolo, he is Sirius's too. Surely. He threw the double doors of the kitchen open. To find Sirius. He drew a singular knife. And stabbed it into the table. Now, it may look like a hostile movement. But its not. The presenting of weapons and then burrying the blade is a symbol of peace. Hopefully Sirius would understand. He kept his hand on the hilt of the blade and awaited Sirius's responce.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.) Empty Re: The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:18 am

Sirius took a long drag out of one of his cigar's, resting his head on the wall as the elves ran around, busy preparing dinner already. Three hours into the afternoon and they were already half way through. Poor little things had a lot of work ahead of them. Sirius was only pitiful of them because none of them were like Kreacher, otherwise, he wouldn't spend half the time he did in the kitchen. As Kronos bursted in, Sirius crushed the cigar in his hand, narrowing his eyes as Kronos set the knife on the table. Sirius got up slowly, letting his dagger slide down his sleeve and sinking it into the same table, "Kronos..." he said, as most elves went deeper into the kitchen to give them privacy. Good thing the squibs weren't around today...

Back to top Go down

The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.) Empty Re: The Enemy of My Enemy.....(Invite Only.)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 am

Kronos looked at Sirius. He spoke a name "Felix" He sat and kept his eye on Sirius. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I can not act alone apon the crimes he committed. The attack on your old flame, your new friend. Marvolo. Together though. We can. I can't alone, not with out triggering a war between Grimm's and Shadows. Thats not smart."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 am

Sirius growled as he heard Felix's name, and sat down as well. Bruce had told him what Felix had done just to get the boy enraged. Needless to say, it had worked. And it had worked quite well. Sirius nearly ripped Bruce apart, but in the end, the professor had been able to get the upper hand once more. Sirius clenched his fists, before glancing at Kronos. "Bruce told me what he is to your family...you don't need to get involved....I can have our revenge without triggering any war. There's one going on right now anyway..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 am

Kronos chuckled and his eyes darkend. "This is personal Sirius. You know that. Sirius, me and you. We are a breed of our own. The only people who can be both light and dark at the same time. We will always be connected. One way or another, I believe that you are like a brother to me, you angered me but people fall out, we are unique, and fighting will solve nothing beacause only one will walk away. I have done a lot of bad. I know that. I can't help who I am. Nor can you, we maybe on the oppiste sides of the war, but Sirius, let us unite against this common foe."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 am

"I don't know what you wanna do to him...but I know what I want to do to him. No one touches Marvolo! If I can, I'll kill him, and I won't care if your whole family gets in trouble for it. Heck, I'll help if needed, if that Felix asshole's family gets involved. But, I'll at least rip his fingers of his hands so he can't wield any knives in the near future." Sirius said, his voice filled with rage. Bruce had already described what he'd do to that kid if he found him. Bruce was much more detailed and sick about it, but non the less, his intention was the same as Sirius's...harm that slytherin bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Kronos smiled. "Good. Then lets go find him shall we? I think...I think I know where he is. I say we make sure he never touches her again..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Sirius jumped from his seat, ripping his dagger from the table he had buried it in, glancing at Kronos. "Let's go.." he said bitterly, cracking his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Kronos smiled. He took his dagger out of the table and sheathed it. He smiled and walked to a door. He opened it and waited for Sirius to pass before putting his coat back on and then grinning cruely. He walked towards the Vidaduct courtyard and indicated to Felix, sat on a wall. Eyes closed. A dagger before him. Wand one side of him and a book the other. He was crossed legged and his hands open with his arms forming an L shape.

Felix heard them arrive. He could feel Kronos's presence. The other would proberbly be Sirius Black. Better prepare myself he thought as he kept his current postion
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Sirius slowly followed Kronos through the halls, before they arrived at the courtyard. Sirius kept his calm, only growling slightly. He was ready to kill Felix, but he had to wait. He couldn't do it. He had harmed someone that was close to him, but Sirius first wanted to hear the reason he had to do so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:38 am

Kronos awaited Felix to respond.

"Can I help you?" He asked coyly

Kronos growled. "Why did you harm her."

He laughed. "She shouldn't of become so comfortable with the Grimm's, you must of known she would be easy prey. She was alone, and weak, perfect timming. Plus, I have orders to follow Kronos."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:15 am

Sirius closed his eyes shut, before chuckling. "Alone. Weak. Take a look at yourself now..." he said bitterly, cracking his neck. Sirius didn't care if Kronos had trouble with Felix's whole family, Sirius only wanted Felix. Just him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 am

Felix's laugh was cold and loud. "At least I wasn't betrayed by my supposed to be lover, at least I didn't make her kill herself, at least I don't get blamed for what I am not guilty for." He stood on the wall which caused him to tower over him, his shadow casting over the pair, seemingly to large for Felix. Like the shadows were alive themselves. "At least I don't rip familys apart, change my affiliation or have the ability to not keep a stable realationship." He smiled at Sirius. "Unlike you" He cracked his bones and tilted his head slightly. "At least I'm not blamed for the death of an innocent, even though your innocent. Hahaha...Bet that hurt. Confringeo's are brilliant spells, but easy to dodge..." He started to pace back and fourth. Then smiled "You come here to attack, hurt and intimidate me. HA! Pathetic."

He turned his attention to Kronos "Looks like the freaks come to play, Achilles couldn't cope with a little heart break eh? Hahaha...Pathetic, just as you are, you can try and hide it, but you ARE Achilles deep down Kronos, you have merged slightly, still weak, sad, scared, alone and unwanted. Luna? She's with you because she feels bad. Feels bad for killing Achilles, she cares not for you. Never has, never will. Never, EVER. All your strength accounts for nothing Kronos, you are still thick, still stupid, still blind to whats really happening. You are just a pawn in a bigger game, yet you think you are a knight. HA! Never seen someone so stupid. How is Dante by the way? OH WAIT! You let him die, now you side with his killer hahaha! PATHETIC! What ever happened to the Grimm's you've gotten soft, weak...I mean, two of the two infamous Grimm Twins, the survivers, the soldiers, the fighters, yet both died with out a fight, you are weak Kronos! But me? I am stronger. Why?! Because I don't watch my family die and I would never let the killer get away with it." He smiled with cruel satisfaction.

Kronos couldn't controll himself, his anger got the best of him, he ran at Felix, ran up the wall, grabbed the ledge pulled him half way up and spring boarded and tackled him off the wall.

Felix grinned. He expected this, he was tackled but however, he spun Kronos and kept his Knee against his chest they hit the ground with a crunch.

Kronos felt himself get winded, he grabbed Felix's arm and flung him over his shoulder slamming his back off the floor.

Felix landed with a thud, he grunted, he arched his back so he was now doing a crab postion, He then pushed up to be doing a hand stand, he used his weight to shift Kronos's arms up then he pushed up and did a flip coming down hard with a punch.

Kronos's eyes widened as the fist came down, he rolled quickly and Felix punched the ground hard. Kronos kicked his chest then lifted him by the waist and pinned him to the wall and punched him.

Felix growled and grunted. He drew his knee's up and shoved kronos explosivly with the extention of his legs, as Kronos stumbled back he ran and tackled him at waist height, lifting Kronos, leaping off the floor, corkscrewing and slamming him on the ground with a loud thud. He dive rolled backwards and rescaled his wall and stood looking at Sirius.

Kronos got up and grunted as he did so, clearly in pain, yet he refused to show it. He stood tall and met Felix's eye.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Sirius watched Felix's moves carefully, after hearing his little speech. Only one phrase remained in his mind, You come here to attack, hurt and intimidate me. HA! Pathetic. Sirius looked up at Felix, with cold eyes, not taking away his dagger. In fact, he did something different. He let his fingerless gloves slide of his hands, and cracked his knuckles. Sirius had been growing stronger. Leading the Quidditch team along with James, training with Bruce. Even if Felix trained like Kronos, Sirius's was still being led by rage. "I'm not here to hurt...attack...nor intimidate you..." he spoke, oddly enough, with a calm tone. "I am here to destroy you..." he answered, with one of his hands clenched around his wand. He thrust his arm forwards, his dagger in his hand. Felix could jump up to avoid Sirius, but then, a confringo, since Felix had mentioned that curse, would come for him. There was no way he was avoiding what was coming to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:45 am

Felix sighed. He allowed the blade to hit him however he blocked the confringo. "Your attempt to 'destroy' me are futile Sirius, for I can't die yet, it is not my time." With that he grind "So. How many people know that you killed Dante? Surprised how I know?" He casted a particularly nasty reducto aimed at Sirius. Which however was blocked by Kronos. Which cause Felix to growl. He threw a knife at Kronos and a Reducto sailed towards Sirius once more.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Sirius smirked, cracking his neck. His smirk didn't fade however, when Felix mentioned Dante. It merely grew. "Not surprised at all. Anyone that was at the forest would know..." Sirius stepped forward, after speaking, easily blocking the curse with his wand. If Felix didn't stop talking about Dante, Sirius'd have to do something. Perhaps kill him would be the best option...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 am

Kronos raised an eye brow "He wasn't there with us...So....Why was he there?" He asked Sirius.

Felix kept laughing.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:26 pm

"Your sister wasn't there with us either, and yet, she was there. Shadow, why were you there? Stalking Dante, were you?" he asked, tilting his head towards Felix, not even a smirk budging. This bastard knew something about Dante's death...surely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Felix laughed harder. "What I was doing was something you need to work out...I mean, if Kronos can dodge a confrigio so could Dante. True? Yet...He still got hit..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm

"'Aaa'and your point is? Kronos is strong, Dante was weak. Plus, a spell coming out of nowhere? Anyone could've gotten hit if the timing was right...though we're not stupid. You had something to do with it, did you not?" Sirius inquired, clenching his fists. Felix should prey that Sirius hadn't killed him yet. If he revealed his involvement in Dante's death, perhaps nothing would stop Sirius's rampage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Felix walked down the wall to a drop. "Well...I am sure you can figure it out Sirius. Come on. Think"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

"There are tons of ways for you to have been involved you idiotic buffoon. But I guess, since he seemed out of place and confused,a Confundus charm was used? Couldn't have been yours, since the Grimms are supposedly sharp, and a second year casting that charm wouldn't be enough...if it was you, Dante was more of a weakling than I thought..." Sirius stated, jerking his head in disbelief. If Felix had done something, he wasn't the one to be blamed. In fact, it was quite good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:02 pm

"Oh he was strong. He was under another spell, and unforgivable, which made it easier for me. I confused him. He just didn't realise. Then I put him in your way. I killed him. Why? Because I have a plan Sirius. I helped you, and Kronos. You just didn't know. Or did I? Something to think about Sirius. Now. Bye." With that he dropped over the edge and ran.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Sirius clenched his fists around his dagger's blade, blood pouring from his hand. "It...wasn't my fault." he muttered, before looking over the edge. "I don't care why you did it...you're gonna pay!" he shouted, not caring if Felix heard or not. He had nearly forgotten Kronos was there, because now, he wanted more than to just hurt Felix...

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Kronos was stood hard faced and a fire in his eyes. He was reborn in anger and pain. He was alive. He looked at Sirius and grinned. A wide. Cruel and dark grin. "Pay? I am going to rip his skull and spine out and keep it as a fucking trophy." he said with a casual anger. Kronos, although was cruel, was not like this. Anyone who knew him would see he was different.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next